Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mahahadid7@yahoo.com mahahadid@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mahahadid7@yahoo.com mahahadid@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:07 pm

Return-Path: <mahahadid@outlook.com>
Received: from [46.151.211.171] by web101510.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: saawpl1125
Sender: saawpl1125@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 00:26:39 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Maha Hadid <mahahadid7@yahoo.com>
Subject: As-salamu alaykum
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

As-salamu alaykum
I am Mrs. Maha Hadid from London UK after the death of my husband. I am married to Late Mr. Reffaele Hadid who was a well known Gold dealer from Saudi Arabia to London for throughout his life before he died in the year 2012. We were married for 11 years without a child.
Before his sudden death we were devoted Muslim. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Two Million Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pound Sterling (£ 2,650,000.00 Million GBP) in a fix deposit account with one of the banks there in London using my name as the beneficiary since we could not bear a child.
Presently this money is still with the bank in United Kingdom and I am very sick from cancer of the lugs despite the fibroid and tumour which denied me a child when my husband was alive as a result i may not last till the next two months according to my doctor report so i want to donate to a Muslim organization or individual who will use it to work for Allah and I have chose you after making several praying consultations.
I want this money to be shared among the next privileged since i do not have a child to inherit it and my late husband relatives are all Non-believers and i don't want my husband heard earn money to be used by unbelievers since I am sure that they will not utilize the money in the way I have directed. This is the reason of taking this bold decision.
I know that after death I will be with Almighty Allah the most holy and the most merciful. It is a very important confidential massage that i will like to tell you more about it so get in touch with me so that i can fully detail you what i choose you for and as well give you a little knowledge on how to achieve it.
Any delay in your respond will give me room to seek for another Muslim organization or individual for this same purpose until I hear from you my dreams lay hugely on your shoulders I am waiting to read from you soon.
Your sincerely sister.
Mrs. Maha Hadid
a
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.