Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mikewilly@uk2.net mlfbc@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mikewilly@uk2.net mlfbc@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:32 am

Return-Path: <mlfbc@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 23:12:49 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Michael K. Williams" <mlfbc@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Ministry of Agriculture Project Inquiry

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Michael Williams, the Special Duties Assistant to the Minister of Agriculture and I am requesting your cooperation to assist me conclude a business transaction.

In the year 2010 to 2013, a Chinese company supplied Fertilizers and Pesticides to our country and had been paid off fully. Now, I and two of my colleagues have processed and arranged a bill for an outstanding payment on the contract through the Ministry of Finance of the sum of Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$18.5 M) being payment for the same Fertilizers and Pesticides.

All I need is your acceptance so that I will remove the original contractor's name, company's name and bank particulars from the Bank of Africa vetting computer as the beneficiary and replace them with your name, company’s name and bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this fund for it to be transferred to your nominated bank account.

Finally, I need your “WORD 100%” that no other person will be aware of my involvement in this transaction because of my position while I will be on the background providing you all needed information for the success of this transaction.

On the receipt of the said Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$18.5 M) only in your company or nominated bank account, you will be entitled to 40% while I and my colleagues will have the 60%. Also, you will assist my wife to establish a foreign account in your country where my share will be lodged.

I don't know how you feel about this, but I must let you know that this is REAL AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET TRANSACTING WITH ME AS ALL CONCERNED WILL BENEFIT MUTUALLY, but if you don't want this business offer kindly forget it.

On the receipt of your reply (call to +233-2647-59000 preferably) with confirmation that you are willing, ready and able to cooperate with me, I will provide you with further details on how we can achieve this successfully.

Warm regards with thanks,
Michael Williams
12 Oxford Street
Airport Residential Area
Tel: +233-2647-59000
Email: mikewilly@uk2.net
=
+233264759000
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Zain Communications (Ghana) Ltd

Skype name: Michael Williams
Skype profile ID: mikewilliams1965
United Kingdom

2nd skype profile ID: live:mikewilliams1965_1
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.