Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cardcenterasia@yahoo.com dr.mohmoh@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cardcenterasia@yahoo.com dr.mohmoh@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:25 pm

* 188.165.214.208 Ovh Sas n/a France

Return-Path: <ospsienno@ospsienno.pl>
Received: from ns211563.ovh.net (ns211563.ovh.net. [188.165.214.208])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x13si10145900wib.7.2015.02.28.10.42.32
To:
Subject: PLEASE REPLY IS URGENT
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 10025:0m.php

Dear.........,

I am so sorry for not been writing you for all this while is just that i am working so hard with the lawyer for a good result as the Bank promise, now i have a good news for you i received an email from the bank today that i should let you know as the co beneficiary to the said fund that all the money has been transfer into ATM card now all you need to do now is to contact this email now with all your details as soon as possible so that the ATM card will be deliver to your house address for you to get access of the money as i told you,you will never regret for helping me in this transaction.

Note the Bank is going to pay for the delivering of the ATM card direct to your home through The DHL delivering service wooow i am so happy please as soon as possible you received this email contact this department for the delivering of the card to you now.

NAME MR.JOHN BULL
ASIA CARD CENTER DEPARTMENT
cardcenterasia@yahoo.com

I wait your reply and my regard to you.
Moh John
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.