Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

baridsmith.org@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

baridsmith.org@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:49 pm

X-Originating-IP: [115.85.28.148]
Authentication-Results: mta1326.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=outlook.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=outlook.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO bostik.com.ph) (115.85.28.148)
by mta1326.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 03 Mar 2015 14:34:56 +0000
X-Default-Received-SPF: pass (skip=loggedin (res=PASS)) x-ip-name=41.138.180.35;
Reply-To: <baridsmith.org@outlook.com>
Subject: It is best the funds are transferred offshore!

Attention: Beneficiary

We have informed by the New President of World Bank to contact you
for not going against the Law of these Authorities, International Monetary Fund (IMF)London, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)Washington USA, the World Security, Peace & Human Right (Mr. Robert S. Mueller III Director) and - Capt. James Brown Director of the Governing Board of United Nation & World Bank Organization's, that approved
your Funds of US$10.5 Million will be release to you and they have instructed the
International Monetary Fund, Dept. Debt Reconciliation Agencies to carry out deductions regards
Cost of Transfer (COT), Security Deposit (SD) and other Taxable Charges on your approved Funds,
they informed me of the best way to have these funds transferred out of London
is to a Secure Offshore Bank Account that you will open in Malaysia.
The reason given is reasonable and I totally agree with them.
This option is the best way since the funds will be transferred to the account that !
- you will open offshore and from there transfer the funds in parts to your nominated bank account
anywhere in the world.
The reasons my proxies have provided includes;
1. The bank is online and the transfer of the funds can be monitored and the transfers
from that account can be conducted online on the internet.
2. It is free to open an account with the bank
3. There are no taxes to be paid for large wire transfers to the account
4. The Bank Account will be able to handle such large amount without problems
5. Most importantly after the funds have been transferred from HSBC in London to the account
you shall open with the Bank in Malaysia, you will further transfer the funds to
your nominated bank account and your Hsbc account will be closed to avoid any trace so that everybody
can be rest assured of a successful execution.

TO OPEN THE ACCOUNT: The name of the bank is May Bank
and to set up an account with them, you have to send an email to: ( ) to enquirer on how to open
an account with them so that they can send you the necessary forms to set up the bank account.

As soon as you have opened an account with them, you will have to inform me so that I can initiate
the transfer process through HSBC Bank London accordingly.

You will have to ensure that this account is open as soon as possible and I believe that this is the best
and suitable option for us.

It is best the funds are transferred offshore!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

David Smith
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.