Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kennethmorrison2005@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kennethmorrison2005@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:38 pm

Subject: Good news for you

Dear beneficiary,
it’s a great honor to write you. Kindly take every sentence in this mail as important. my name is Dr Kenneth Morrison I'm the new director in charge of funds transfer, Cargo shipping and diplomatic packages for United Nations.

My office is fully supported by both past and current secretary general. I'm pleased to inform you that the UN board members have sidelined a compensation fee of $177,000.00 for you and also want to appoint you as a UN ambassador of peace in your country.

Also be informed that we are in possession of your consignment. Delivery arrangement to your door step shall be concluded as soon as you receive your compensation which will be within 48hrs. Kindly send us your telephone, fax number, scanned copy of your passport and your delivering address.
We shall expect your full cooperation, thanks

Yours
Dr. Kenneth Morrison
UN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.