Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drabdullahbaghdadi1@gmail.com dr.abdullah.baghdadi@fromru.co

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drabdullahbaghdadi1@gmail.com dr.abdullah.baghdadi@fromru.co

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:29 am

Return-Path: <dr.abdullahbaghdadihassan@yahoo.in>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 13:18:22 +0000 (UTC)
From: "dr.abdullah.baghdadi" <dr.abdullah.baghdadi@fromru.com>
Reply-To: "dr.abdullah.baghdadi" <dr.abdullah.baghdadi@fromru.com>
Subject: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Dear Friend,

I am dr.abdullah baghdadi of A.D.B Bank in (Burkina Faso). I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality in my private study in the internet. I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of $9.7 U.S dollars to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin to the funds.

If you know you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction you can contact me immediately to start the transfer process. Further details about the fund and this transaction will be given to you upon the receipt of your response.

Please understand that we have to hurry-up our actions because the bank authority here has plans to redeposit this fund into the treasury of the Central Government as unclaimed fund if nobody applies for this fund after the next bank audit which will begin here soon. I await your urgent reply.

contact me through this email (drabdullahbaghdadi1@gmail.com)

1}Your full name_
2}Home and office address _
3}Full phone and fax number
4}Marital status_
5}Age_
6}Nationality _
7)Occupation_
Thanks

Dr.abdullah baghdadi.
AFrican Development bank..
Auditor & Accounting Manager.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.