Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrbrunolopez@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrbrunolopez@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:12 am

* 46.228.199.141 Myloc Managed It Ag n/a Germany

Return-Path: <mrbrunulopez@gmail.com>
Received: from User ([46.228.199.141]) by elsolardelaquinta.com.ve with Microsoft
SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 29 Jan 2015 09:38:00 -0430
Reply-To: <mrbrunolopez@gmail.com>
Subject: PERSONAL LETTER FOR YOU
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 15:08:16 +0100

Dearest Friend I've been trying to reach you several times without success. am trying if this email can get into your inbox to explain to you that I Bruno Lopez would like to invest in your country because i am very sick now in Benin Republic and i want to try to invest in your country because i am tired of this country due to their governmental laws with their whether aspect. I hereby inform you to assist me on how to invest in your country and i wish to work with you as a partnership because i did not know about your country and i would like you to forward me your full information below for me to press further with you on how to invest in your country. YOUR FULL NAME YOUR FULL HOME ADDRESS YOUR OCCUPATION YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER YOUR AGE YOUR IDENTIFICATION E.G INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT PAGE OR DRIVING LICENSE Hence upon receipt of this information above,i would like us to move forward immediately and let me know how possible it is to work together in partnership under the following conditions below: 1. My investment fund is ready, willing and able to invest immediately. 2. I will pay you commission of 10% of the investment fund for logistics and protocols upon the conclusion of the project. 3. I desires absolute confidentiality in the handling and management of this project within 10 years. We must draw your attention to the fact that I have kept the information's here in this letter stated brief; as I do not know if you will receive this letter and or what your response will be, If you do have the interest and the capability to partner with me under the above stated conditions, i will appreciate your immediate response sent back to me. I will appreciate that you include your Data and profile of your company for me to appreciate your personality better. I look forward to your response. Sincerely Yours. Bruno Lopez.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.