Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lily@zjfutures.com.hk bala.fct@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lily@zjfutures.com.hk bala.fct@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:43 pm

* 219.130.222.74 Chinanet Guangdong Province Network Foshan China

Return-Path: <lily@zjfutures.com.hk>
Received: from mail.zjfutures.com.hk ([219.130.222.74])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id kh8si21101923igc.71.2012.10.04.11.20.09;
Thu, 04 Oct 2012 11:22:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 219.130.222.74 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of lily@zjfutures.com.hk) client-ip=219.130.222.74;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 219.130.222.74 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of lily@zjfutures.com.hk) smtp.mail=lily@zjfutures.com.hk
Subject: Hello My Good Friend
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 02:19:41 +0800

Federal Ministry of Federal Capital Territory
Area 11, Garki, Abuja
P.M.B 25 Garki, Abuja
Nigeria.

Hello My Good Friend,

My name is Alhaji bala Muhammad; I am the minister of federal capital territory in Nigeria. I got your contact through a business lead from your country's chamber of commerce in London and i decided to contact you for a mutual business relationship. I have a proposal for an investment in your country and i need a partner/representative there who will be able to manage and oversee the projects on my behalf. Due to the level of internet scam, I am not in position to give full details of my investment proposal until i get your consent to proceed for better acquaintance and understanding. If you are interested to be my partner, please do respond back to my email( bala.fct@hotmail.com ).
Upon your responds, i will send you details of my proposal and that we can determine our partnership terms towards my long term investment in your country.

Officially Closed By,
ALHAJI BALA MUHAMMAD
FOR MINISTER OF FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.