Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

libyomav@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

libyomav@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Reply-To: Ahmed Libyoma <libyomav@yahoo.com>
Subject: ATTENTION BENEFICARY

Attention Beneficiary

It is my humble obligation to write you this message in confirmation of your fund payment through our honorable bank (SG-SSB).

I am Dr. Kwabena Dufuor libyoma , The Minister of Finance of the Republic of Ghana.

His Excellency Mr. John mahama , the president of the Republic of Ghana has empowered my bank after much consultation and consideration to handle all international Transaction.

As the newly appointed/approved international paying bank, we have been instructed by the Ministry of Finance in conjunction with the Parliamentary Committee on national Debt and the Board of National Contract Review Panel to release your over dew Funds Transfer.

Be informed that we have verified your FUND Transfer Agreement File as directed to us, your name is next on the list of our outstanding Beneficiary to received payment of your FUND that has been Deposit to our BANK over two years at the end of the year 2014.

Be advised that because of too many beneficiaries of inheritance due for the Transaction at this end of the year, you are entitled to receive the sum of Seven Million United States Dollars (US$7,000,000) only, as part of your FUND so as to enable us Transfer to other beneficiaries.

To facilitate with the process of this transaction, please kindly re-confirm the following information below:

1) Your full name and address.
2) Phones, Fax and Mobile #.
3) Name of your company, position and address
4) Profession, age
5) Copy of your driver?s license for identification including your international passport

As soon as we receive the above stated information, i will forward to you the details of the Bank to contact them in order for them to effect the transfer to you without any further delay.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Kwabena Dufuor libyoma,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.