Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrshalimaabdulaziz@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrshalimaabdulaziz@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Subject: YOUR DELAYED PAYMENT IS READY FOR RELEASE VIA ATM CARD
From: ARAB INTERNATIONAL BANK <mrshalimaabdulaziz@gmail.com>

1113 CORNICHE El Nil، DOWNTOWN، CAIRO
Tel: +201028617087

Ref: Irrevocable Release Notice of your Payment by ATM CARD US$5,500,000:00).

Dear Beneficiary,

Your payment has been scheduled to pay by Certified International ATM Master Card through this office. Contact me immediately with your receiving address were the card will be mail to you. I hope you know the reason why I am not sending you the payment by wire transfer or cash delivery. If you try to receive it by bank-to-bank wire transfer or cash delivery, it will cost you much and there will be too many demand of one document after the other by different authorities here and there. That is why I programmed it by international ATM Master Card as it will cost you only a little money for the courier service delivery.

I am a very sincere person therefore I would not want to cheat any body or put hands into what will spoil my name in any way. I know you must have passed through a lot of disappointment and frustration in trying to receive these funds? But due to the fact that you have come across me, you are rest assured of dealing with a good and reliable person. So feel free in dealing with me and try to follow my instructions and directives, you will not regret coming across my person. Note that your receiving address must be safe and secured. So in reconfirmation of it, do also go ahead to send the GPS postal service cost of US$145 only .This is the only money you need to send and receive your card.

Upon confirmation of your readiness to send the money i shall provide you with the name to send the money.

As soon as I received the money you will receive the card within 48 hours and instruction on your gradual withdrawals of the fund will be included on the package as you know, due to money restrictions there is a minimum amount of cash that you will withdraw in a day.

Let me use this opportunity to apologies on behalf of WORLD BANK /IMF who has mandated us through our bank to pay every delayed Inheritance Funds, Contract Funds/Scammed Victims and other Agencies/persons from Africa who has been delaying and extorting money from you while trying to pay you this funds. As a good devoted Muslim that i am, be rest assured that i will not mislead you in any way.

Thank you for banking with Arab International Bank. Officially Sealed by

Mrs.Halima Abdulaziz
Head of Int'l Operations.
(Privacy Policy, Terms, Satisfaction and Banking Accuracy)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.