Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

captanthony77@gmail.com Capt. John Anthony

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

captanthony77@gmail.com Capt. John Anthony

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:09 am

IP address [?]: 41.58.20.175
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531
IP address longitude: 3.3958
ISP of this IP [?]: SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED

Received: from tcm.ncku.edu.tw (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by mail.tcm.ncku.edu.tw (Sendmail) with ESMTP id 13463396DD6;
Wed, 3 Oct 2012 00:02:32 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: captanthony77@gmail.com
Subject: RE: PLEASE YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY WELCOMED & YOUR CODE IS #8207.
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 11:02:32 -0500
X-OriginatingIP: 41.58.20.175 (test1234)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you listed in
the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq,I find it
pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.

I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit
your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point
Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division
Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq.

I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left,and i
really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military
trunk boxes which has just arrived the United Kingdom from the Iraq.
I hope you can be trusted? Kindly view this news blog below for some
infohttp:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stmIf you can be trusted ,

I will explain further when i get a response from you.Nevertheless, reconfirm
the following
to me as follows.

(a) Your full Names
(b) Your physical mailing address
(c) Your direct telephone numbers
(d) Your occupation.

Please ensure to reply via my private e-mail address: captanthony77@gmail.com

God bless you and thanks for cooperation in advance.

Capt. John Anthony
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: captanthony77@gmail.com Capt. John Anthony

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 am

Hiding behind his gmail account he gets down to the business!! The boxes etc and his

Diplomatic Agent: James Humphery
Contact Address: Baltimore Maryland USA
Private email: james-humphery@deliveryagents.org
Direct cell number: 301-778-8166

I am sorry for the late response to your mail, you have to know that down here we have been having a very busy week,but every thing is alright now.there are things i must let you know about on this deal.I need to tell you what am seeking from you Partner.

Before we proceed let me take a little time to explain the origin of these funds and why I'm sending them to you. During our war campaign in Iraq my team was responsible for a lot of raids on Saddam (Iraqi former president) palaces and while one of such raids was going we discovered the sum of $140 Million dollars packed into military trunk boxes and hidden in Saddam's underground secret chambers. As a soldier my first instinct was to report this to my commanding officer but on a second thought I have sacrificed years of my life to serving and protecting my great country, most of us have lost friends and loved ones in the line of duty for me i have been married twice of which none ever lasted for up to 3yrs due to the nature of my job. My 16yr old son turned to drugs as he lacked parental guidance and eventually died from overdose as a matter of fact i can't begin to mention all my sacrifices and losses but know that the glory of America is built on our pain & blood this is why i decided to use this opportunity to make some fortune for myself since the funds belonged to an ex tyrant whom we captured and has been executed by the International court of justice. As the leader of my unit i reported $100million dollars out of the funds we discovered and used my position to ship the remaining $40million dollars to you for safekeeping until after my assignment as we have been deployed to Afghanistan to help out in the on going war on terror.

I know you might be wandering how i got your information for this, well i am a level six holder, and i have access to the Department Of Defense Database (DOD) data base, and I believe I can trust you not only as a citizen of America but also for you been someone i can trust. With that,i decided to send this boxes to you via a secured delivery company,It is most important that you take this deal very seriously. i know i may have crossed the line by shipping the boxes to you without your consent but the deed is already done,this happened due to the rush down here,as we have been deployed to Afghanistan to assist on the on going war against terrorism, with that i had to rush things up, and i was unable to let you know before now,please accept my apologies about that. The boxes were sent via Swift Military Courier as a special and secured immunity delivery to you, it was done this way so as to avoid hackers on line from tracking the boxes and sending them to the wrong person.I must assure you that you will benefit very well and you will never regret assisting me, but on the other hand you MUST be very careful never to expose this deal otherwise we would both be in serious trouble. Apart from any carelessness from your side, i have already made solid plans to ensure that this deal is 100% untraceable.Your efforts and assistance will be rewarded with 30% of the money if you are able to handle this deal and keep the boxes safe until i return to the U.S. I already took care of all shipping expenses including insurance and delivery cost all you need to do is contact the delivery man so that he can give you the details of the status of the boxes.

Please i got a confirmation that the boxes are presently in the USA,Have you heard from the delivery man yet? Below is his contact details.

Please try and be fast with whatever you are doing we don't have all the time in the world. and all the fees has already been taking care of by me,and all i need is your full trust and assurance that the boxes would be safe with you.

I need us to build up this deal in an atmosphere of trust between ourselves, you do not know how much smile the content of your mail has brought to me today,and i want to let you know that you would never regret assisting me in this deal, i am a man of my words, and i love sticking to my words. Prior to now, i had already taking care of all the necessary payment needed for this as far as i am concerned, it is never my wish that you spend your money on this deal trying to help me out.

Yes i am willing to really compensate you for your kind assistance in helping me with the safe keeping of this boxes until my arrival back to the USA, these boxes has a secret combination code which i would forward you with as soon as i get a confirmation from you that you have received the boxes. I chose to do this with you because i feel you can be trusted, and you match the whole criteria i need in making this deal a success.

I know you might be wandering why i did not send to my family, well i need you to know that the only Family i have is my only daughter that is just 16 and my Mum whom is presently 85 and not strong enough. Most of my friends are all in the US army,and you know the confidentiality of this deal, so they must know nothing about the deal.

Please Partner I have $40 million in those boxes. Please let me know if this is going to work out, and also if you are trust worthy, The boxes are in the USA now, and it has your name on it and all the legal paper works that proves you as the rightful receiver of the boxes. Any information you want please let me know. Note: If you are equal to this task you have to keep this as a little secret until this boxes get to your door step. Even the Delivery man shouldn't know the content of this boxes as he is not aware that the boxes contain raw cash, because i made it clear to them that you are my cousin whom i am sending my personal military effects, so no one knows nothing about this,and also, for security reasons, i feel it would be best we take care of this via e-mails,because making calls might be risky as our conversation might be monitored or tapped into.

Thanks, Please do keep me updated as soon as you have contacted the delivery man.

Thanks for your cooperation, God bless you and God bless America !!

Capt. Anthony John
US ARMY
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:33 am

Who is located in Mushin Nigeria what a suprise!

X-Originating-IP: [197.255.164.41]
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.255.164.41<br>Originating ISP: Dynamically Allocated To Wimax Customers<br> City: Mushin<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Let me first introduce myself as Mr James Humphery who is presently in
custody of the two trunk boxes tagged {Swift Military Consignment} the
instruction to deliver the two trunk boxes to you was given to me by
Capt Anthony John from Iraq.

I arrived United State of America today and having arrived
successfully,your contact information given to me by Capt Anthony John
concerning the two trunk boxes which are to deliver to you is already
in my file and due to AUTHORITY given to me in order not to deliver
the two trunk boxes to a wrong person, you are to kindly re-confirm
the below details and get back to me if there is any mistake, have it
corrected immediately before i proceed. Though, all further
communication should be directly to my private email address for
record purposes and below cell phone for verbal communication which is
very vital.

1.Name:
2.Address:
4.Telephone: (Home and Cell):
5.Occupation:
6.Copy of drivers license:
7.Nearest Airport:

Verbal communication is maximum guarantee.

Best Regards,

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:06 pm

+13017788166
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, MD
Original network provider* Mci Worldcom Communications, Inc. - Md
MCI provides VOIP, so I suspect the scammer has a local Maryland VOIP number and is forwarding calls to Nigeria.

Deliveryagents.org
The research report for Deliveryagents.org has been generated. We have found that the title of Deliveryagents.org is "Error 404 (Not Found)!!1".
That email address for James Humphrey must not work, as the scammer's domain has been shut down, looks like.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:42 pm

^^^ email seems to work has not bounced.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:18 am

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

captanthony77@gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Account disabled

but 5 hours ago from

james-humphery@deliveryagents.org a re[peat of the first email so he is still in business!

Attn: ----------------

Let me first introduce myself as Mr James Humphery who is presently in
custody of the two trunk boxes tagged {Swift Military Consignment} the
instruction to deliver the two trunk boxes to you was given to me by
Capt Anthony John from Iraq.

I arrived United State of America today and having arrived
successfully,your contact information given to me by Capt Anthony John
concerning the two trunk boxes which are to deliver to you is already
in my file and due to AUTHORITY given to me in order not to deliver
the two trunk boxes to a wrong person, you are to kindly re-confirm
the below details and get back to me if there is any mistake, have it
corrected immediately before i proceed. Though, all further
communication should be directly to my private email address for
record purposes and below cell phone for verbal communication which is
very vital.

1.Name:
2.Address:
4.Telephone: (Home and Cell):
5.Occupation:
6.Copy of drivers license:
7.Nearest Airport:

Verbal communication is maximum guarantee.

Best Regards,

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

cpt.john.anthony@usaarmy.org - capt.johnanthony@nokiamail.co

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Out of the blue, in my spam folder:

Email:

I am an officer in the US Army,presently serving with the 82nd Airborne Division Peace keeping force in Iraq.I am on the move to Afghanistan and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA. will explain further when you reply.

Cpt.John Anthony

Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO linhost332.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net) ([216.69.186.160])
(envelope-sender <Darrenwc@linhost332.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net>)
by smtpout17-01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP
for <xxx>; 20 Feb 2013 11:51:22 -0000
Received: from linhost332.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by linhost332.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (8.13.8/8.12.11) with ESMTP id r1KBpM9Z027516
for <xxx>; Wed, 20 Feb 2013 04:51:22 -0700
Received: (from Darrenwc@localhost)
by linhost332.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (8.13.8/8.12.11/Submit) id r1KBpM1M027513;
Wed, 20 Feb 2013 04:51:22 -0700
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 04:51:22 -0700
Subject: My subject.
Reply-To: capt.johnanthony@nokiamail.com

Originating IP: 216.69.186.160
Originating ISP: Godaddy.com, Llc
City: Tempe
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

captjohn_anthony@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:38 pm

With same details but with a different email address:

Dear sir/Madam:

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you listed in
the trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq,I find it
pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.I only pray at this time
that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive
money on my behalf.

I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq. I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left,and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the United Kingdom from the Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?

Please Reply via my private
E-mail Address: captjohn_anthony@live.com

Kindly view this news blog below for some

info......http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm - link disabled

If you can be trusted,I will explain further when i get a response from
you.Nevertheless, reconfirm the following to me as follows.

a) Your full Names...............
(b) Your physical mailing address...........
(c) Your direct telephone numbers.............
(d) Your occupation..........

Please ensure to reply via my private
E-mail: captjohn_anthony@live.com

God Bless America.
Capt:John Anthony USA Army

82nd. Airborne Ranger
Helicopter Attack Company
Pilot In Command (Flight Leader)
UH-1G Gunship MOS-153A
Iraq 16-2006 to 11-2011
Currently Deployed in Afghanistan
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

captjohnanthony928@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:40 pm

GREETINGS;

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your name listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Iraq, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I only pray this time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.
I am Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, i am one of the U.S. Army deployed to Iraq in the beginning of the war in 2003, and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq. I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from Iraq. I hope you can be trusted?
Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found time to visit the BBC website news below to enable you have insight regarding what I intend to share with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest in one way or the other. Here is a BBC news listing that confirms what I want to share with you http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm. - link disabled

Here is also BBC news listing that confirms what I want to share with you http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm if you can be trusted, I will explain further when i get a response from you.
Get back to me having visited the above websites to enable us discuss in a more vivid manner to the best of your understanding? I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decide to go public.

In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this letter is strictly for mutual benefit of you and I and nothing more. I will be more vivid and coherent in my next email in this regards. Meanwhile, could you send me a mail confirming you have visited the site and understood my intentions? Am standing by for your urgent response now that we are leaving Iraq to Afghanistan.

Yours faithfully,

Best regards.
Capt Anthony John
US ARMY

Received: from User (201-208-158-43.genericrev.cantv.net [201.208.158.43])
Reply-To: <captjohnanthony928@rocketmail.com>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 201.208.158.43
Originating ISP: Cantv Servicios, Venezuela
City: Caracas
Country of Origin: Venezuela
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.