Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ctme6@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ctme6@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Received: by 76.13.26.71; Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:47:20 +0000
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:47:20 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo (Former CN Governor)" <ctme6@yahoo.com>
Reply-To:
"Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo (Former CN Governor)" <bfmul1@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <34803808.1778890.1417085240473.JavaMail.yahoo@jws106124.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Subject: Former CBN Governor.

From Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo
Former CBN Governor.

Dear Good Friend,

Suject Matter: SINCERE COMPENSATION

You might find it so difficult to remember me. Though, it is indeed, a very long time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of years now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them,despite circumstances that made things, not worked out as we projected then.

I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous effort and contribution to make things work out in retrospect.

Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in London for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived yesterday night and checked inn, in a hotel and decided to go down to the hotel business center to mail you. Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of US$1,000,000.00 ( ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) only in your name as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were.

Please, contact now my confidential secretary, she is in the name of :

Secretary name: Mrs Ann Ibekwe
E-mail: mrsannibekwesecretary@yahoo.com

You are to forward to her, the following:

1. YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS:
2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER :

She, will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided. Feel free to reach via this very mail address. Most importantly, the ICBD has only validity period of 21 banking days.

So, your early response to that effect, shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment.

Yours faithfully

Prof Chukwuma Charles Soludo
Former CBN Governor.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: ctme6@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:12 pm

WIRE TRANSFER COMPLETED
People
Federal Ministry of Finance <ctme6@yahoo.com> Today at 9:56 AM
Message body
Attn: Honourable Contractor,

I am officially writing to inform you that your Contract/Inheritance fund US$150,000,000.00 ( One Hundred and Fifty Million United State Dollars Only ) have today the 10th December 2015 transferred into your nominated bank account.

This is following the review of white paper today on foreign payment by the Senators of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

To that effect, you are advise to contact the HSBC BANK immediately with your current BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS in case you have changed your bank for re-validation and reconfirmation of your bank account detail in the computer system to avoid your fund being credited into a wrong account.

Meanwhile when contacting HSBC BANK you are also advise to make payment of $150 through WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM being payment for ACCOUNT NORMALIZATION and send the information the Finance agent with HSBC who is in-charge of your WIRE TRANSFER to his email : ctme2009@gmail.com

As soon as you contact the HSBC, the confirmation of your fund wire transfer will be send to you withing 2 hours and final credit of your fund will be made into your account withing 24 Hours.

Send the $150 to the name bellow:

Receiver name: BEN OBIALO
Address: LAGOS NIGERIA

Regards.
Mrs. Kemi Adeosun
Minister Of Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.