Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

federalreservebank18@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

federalreservebank18@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:45 pm

Received: by 212.82.98.118; Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:01:14 +0000
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:01:13 +0000 (UTC)
From: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK <federalreservebank18@yahoo.pt>
Reply-To: FEDERAL RESERVE BANK <federalreservebank18@yahoo.pt>
FROM FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK

Federal Reserve Bank of New York
BANK FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD
ADDRESS: 33 LIBERTY STREET,NEW YORK, N.Y 10038.

NOTIFICATION OF CREDIT FROM BANK OF FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD NEW YORK.

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Janet L. Yellen, the newly-sworn Chair, U.S. Federal Reserve Bank. You will get more information about me here.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/ aboutthefed/bios/board/yellen. htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ business/economy/new-fed- chief-janet-yellen-has-long- history-of-breaking-barriers/ 2014/02/02/9e8965ca-876d-11e3- 833c-33098f9e5267_story.html

I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all outstanding payments accrued to individuals/corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, debt re-scheduling and outstanding compensation payment. This is to make sure all outstanding payments are settled before the end of the fiscal year 2014.

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $16,500,000.00 (Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only).

I wish to let you know that the bank has concluded every arrangement for the immediate transfer of your full inheritance/contract fund of US$16,500,000.00 million (SIXTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only.

However, kindly be informed that the Federal Reserve Bank will proceed with the transfer soonest if there is a response from you today in regards to the Processing Stamp charge to avoid any immediate Stop Order from the United Nation such as the IMF, Interpol, FBI.

This is very urgent and you are hereby advised to re-confirm to this office your BANK INFORMATION'S once again to avoid any wrong transfer of your funds for security reasons. However, you shall provide the followings data's below:

{1}. Your Full Name and Address.
{2}. Your Confidential Tel, Cell and Fax.
{3). Your Bank name and address.
{4). Your A/c Name and A/c Numbers.:
(5). Your Swift Code / Routing Numbers.:

Urgently respond back to us as soon as possible with the above needed data, the bank has been given 48hours to transfer and release your funds to you. Thanks for banking with Federal Reserve Bank New York while we looking forward to serving you with the best of our service.

Please be fast on this matter and Urgently e-mail me immediately today.

Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,

Mrs Janet L. Yellen,
Chairman Federal Reserve Bank New York.

Note: The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us, preferably by e-mail, and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.