Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gtthuu@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gtthuu@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Received: by 217.12.9.9; Thu, 27 Nov 2014 09:02:57 +0000
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 09:02:56 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "DR. MARK A. WHITE" <drmarkwhite123@itbox.ro>
Message-ID: <174194023.1863696.1417078976964.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11151.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: WORLD FUND MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT BUREAU.

FROM THE DESK OF: DR MARK A WHITE
MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
WORLD FUND MANAGEMENT AND PAYMENT BUREAU.
File Number: FSAIST/L-India/0024/14
Email: drmarkwhit@workmail.com
E-mail: drmarkwhite123@itbox.ro
TEL: +918527-692-910.

Our Office Timings:
Monday to Friday : 10-45 a.m. to 5.45 p.m.
Saturday : 10-45 a.m. to 2-15 p.m.

Attn: My Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Mark A. White Director of World Fund Financial Management and Payment Bureau. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing financial report reaching my office in India. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via diplomatic cash delivery; this system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your funds total sum of US$5.8Million to you via courier service. The package is accompanied with every document that covers these funds. Note that this fund is coming in 2 security proof boxes which are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.

I will use my position to release this fund to you. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will deliver them to you at your home address after clearing the package at the airport.

All you are requiring to do now is to reconfirm the following information.

1. Your full Name:_________
2. Your home Address: ________
3. Your Age & Sex: ____________
4. Your Occupation: ___________
5. Your Monthly Income: _______
6. Your Cell Phone: _________
7. Your State of Origin: ______
8. Your Country:______________
9. Your Scan Copy of Identity___
10 Your Contact Email Address:__________

Note: The Agent does not know the content in the boxes, the content was declared to him as Sensitive Photographic Film Materials. I have obtained the tag that will be tagged on the boxes which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignment package to enable you access them as soon as they are delivered to you.

Reply to this email: drmarkwhit@workmail.com

For the commencement of your consignment package delivery.

Regards,
DR. MARK A. WHITE
Manager Of World Fund Management
Office Phone Number: +918527692910.
Office E-mail: drmarkwhit@workmail.com
Office E-mail: drmarkwhite123@itbox.ro
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.