Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@centralbankconsultant.ng

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@centralbankconsultant.ng

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:32 am

Received: from User ([207.110.28.130] RDNS failed) by mail.mdtm.gov.my with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 22:08:29 +0800
Reply-To: <nigeria.cbn01@yandex.com>
From: "MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE"<info@centralbankconsultant.ng>
Subject: ORDER BY THE PRESIDENCY,,,,,

Plot 33, Abubakar Taf,awa Balewa Way
Central Business District
Cadastral Zone,
P.M..B. 187,Garki Abuja.

Nigeria

Attention. Dear Congratulations,

The President have ordered that your fund is been transferred into your account with the help of Federal Might through Unity Trust Bank and without no further requirement of charges except the payment of $180 for the FEDERAL MIGHT.

Re-confirm your account details now and as we only have 48 working hours to effect the transfer into your account. NB, Bear in mind that if you fail to receive your fund in the next 24 working hours from now, after 48 working hours, starting from the time of this message, your fund will be forwarded into the Federation Account and you cannot and will not receive it any longer, email now with your account details before the time elapsed.

You can make use of the below information to send the $80 tonight so that your fund transfer can be processed by tomorrow. Note that your fund is valued $15.8Million US Dollars only.

I want you to know that without me i swear to GOD that no one will ever help you get this Fund either they will want to keep extracting money from you and at the end they will do nothing, but with GOD on my side you must get this Fund without any delay nor any more stories after making this payment.

Along this i also got a mail from one Mr. John Wheeler whom sent me a E-mail saying that you ask him to help you clear the bill then after he has paid the $80 that i should post the Fund via ATM Master Card and give him the pin.

I want you to know that with the fear of GOD i have in me i came to discover that this Fund is rightful yours and you have spent so much money to the hands of those imposters and you have almost lost your home and properties i said that i will never do that rather i will make sure you get this Fund at all cost which you will have to try and comply and make the pament of the $80 because all the Total Fees where made to be $280 but i paid $200 because thats the last money at my hand, so try and send the $80 via Western Union or Money Gram.

Receivers name: Jeff Ego
Sender"s Name...?????
Address: Abuja Nigeria
Text Question: Federal
Answer: Might
Amount: $80

Your urgent reply is needed now.

Thank you.

MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE,
THE GOVERNOR,
BANKERS BANK, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.