Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aabejee@yahoo.com neth_24@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

aabejee@yahoo.com neth_24@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:48 pm

Return-Path: <neth_24@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 14:33:55 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Mrs ajeeba <aabejee@yahoo.com>
Subject: Compliment of the day,

Compliment of the day,

Greetings in the name of God,My name is Mrs Ajeebah Aariz , I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

My Dear I want you to be open in this project as I prayed and fasted to the almighty God,for the right person before I contacted you for this project Now be informed that God does not look for men face but your heart,I find your contact infomation in internet after my fasteing and prayer. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Haiti, Chile and Malaysia.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore,
I need a person that can use this money for charity's work's Please try to understand that I did not contacted you by my power, but after my fasting and prayer to the almighty for the right person that will use this money for his work, It is word of the almighty God that lead me to take this bold decision.

In my bank account,i deposited the sum of ($5.7) five million seven hundred thousand dollars,I want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to various charity organizations worldwide.I have set aside 10% for you if you can do this very very well,Please remember to keep this known to you alone and me for now, as I am doing this as a contribution to life on earth.

I will really appreciate your quick response,
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.