Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

donnabrown00@hotmail.com williamsjoeeee@126.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

donnabrown00@hotmail.com williamsjoeeee@126.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:22 pm

41.138.178.216 Visafone Communications Limited Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <williamsjoeeee@126.com>
Received: from williamsjoeeee$126.com ( [41.138.178.216, 203.14.188.254] )
by ajax-webmail-wmsvr24 (Coremail) ; Fri, 21 Nov 2014 18:42:39 +0800 (CST)
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.178.216, 203.14.188.254]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 18:42:39 +0800 (CST)
Subject: Hello MY Dearest Friend

Hello MY Dearest Friend

My beloved friend how are you doing today? i hope the good mercy of God is upon your life and your lovely family. I know this message might look strange or surprise to you but please do not disregard this message because i come in peace with the help of God our father who directed me to you. I am Miss. Donna Brown, I got your contact on my personal search of a reliable trustworthy person to will my fund to, and you were reviewed to me by spirit of God, Base on that i have willed the only fund left in my account to you as i was directed in my dream by God, Please all i want you to do is to use my fund for a charity organization home for the less privilege in the world.

In addition to this, if you want to know more detail of why I have willed the only funds left in my account to you please do reply me and i will explain more in details to you, I also need you to keep me in your prayers because right now I am in the hospital taking treatment for my strange illness.

My beloved one, I want you to understand that this is genuine and not a scam as you might think, bear this in your mind that if I should SCAM you or any one, it will definitely turn against me, if not now definitely in the future, it is said that what goes around comes around. I am a dedicated Christian and I do know the implication of such acts.please do get back to me on my private emailas soon as you get my message with (donnabrown00@hotmail.com)

Thank you.
Miss. Donna Brown
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.