Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elvis.penney10@yahoo.com elvis.penney10@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

elvis.penney10@yahoo.com elvis.penney10@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:50 pm

* 41.71.187.216 Visafone Lagos Nigeria

Return-Path: <autostoe@stx.websitewelcome.com>
To:
Subject: PLEASE TAKE NOTE
X-PHP-Script: autostoelhoes.com/mailme2.php for 41.71.187.216
Reply-To: elvis.penney10@yahoo.com

Greetings.

I'm Elvis Penney. I work with one of the leading Banks here in London, UK. I would need your consent to present you as the next of kin to our late customer who died of heart attack in 2009. He was a wealthy business man who deposited a huge amount in our Bank. He died without any registered next of kin as he was long divorced and had no child.

I was his account officer and have in my possession all the documents required to present you as his beneficiary next of kin. I contacted you because you have same name identity with our late client and can perfectly fit in as next of kin, We can work together to claim this fund. Please listen, this is real and goes on in Banks all over the world without people knowing. Let us utilize this opportunity because it does not come always. A lot of customers open private accounts with different Banks without the knowledge of their families and when they die, such money will be lost to the Bank unless someone comes to claim it. This is how a lot of Bank Directors make so much money silently.

On your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest, I will furnish you with more details. Please endeavor to provide me with the following so that we can discuss in details

1)Mobile phone numbers
2)Full name
3)Contact address and occupation
4)Any Copy of Your Identification

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Sir. Elvis Penney
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.