Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mcdv@erols.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mcdv@erols.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:24 pm

Reply-To: <bobdaunton@gmx.com>
Subject: GOOD NEWS TO MY GOOD FRIEND

ADDRESS BOB DAUNTON
Heathrow Airport Terminals 1-4
Heathrow Airport T1-2-3-4,
Northrop Road, London, TW6 2QA
TEL OFFICE+447031910936
TEL HOUSE +447031942019
E-mail bobdaunton@gmx.com

Attn Sir

I am Bob Daunton Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency at Heathrow International airport UK(London) . During my inspection duty at Airport,I discovered An abandoned shipment by a Diplomat from Africa, the shipment was transferred from Newark Liberty International Airport New Jersey to our facility in UK(London) and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 120kg .

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent, also the Diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

My assumption is that the box will contain more than US$12M to US$13M and the consignment is still left in storage house till today through a registered shipping Company, Courier Dispatch Service Limited a division of Tran guard LTD.

The details of the consignment including the name on the official document from United Nations office in London are tagged on the Metal Trunk box. Please Provide your Phone Number ,or how you will like to receive the fund either through delivery or bank transfer and confirmation of your nearest Airport and other details. You can send the required details to me for onward delivery.

All communication must be held extremely confidential. I can get everything concluded within 72 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. But i must get assurance from you concerning my 60% before I will proceed.

I want us to transact this business and share the fund, since the shipper has abandoned it and ran away. I will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the box to be moved out of this Airport to your address,. But i will share it 40% to you and 60% to me,you have to assure me of my 60%.

Make sure you respond to me via my direct email(bobdaunton@gmx.com)

Below is my direct telephone number and I am waiting to hear from you.

MR Bob Daunton
INSPECTION OFFICER(Tel +447031910936 )
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.