Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jeremydavat@gmail.com tdavat@ymail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jeremydavat@gmail.com tdavat@ymail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:14 am

* 104.152.189.24 Centrilogic n/a United States

Return-Path: <tdavat@ymail.com>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (104.152.189.24)
by ns2.ihsdnsx20.com with SMTP; 30 Oct 2014 00:38:45 +0200
Reply-To: <jeremydavat@gmail.com>
Subject: Raise 2014
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 15:39:05 -0700

Hello,
I am contacting you with regards to a certain fund belonging to my deceased client. I decided to contact you about these unclaimed deposits (3.8 GBP) as i am the only person aware of this fund. I want you to put up a claim to this fund as a next of kin to my deceased client for the Bank to transfer the money to you. Then you will have 40% of the whole amount to yourself.
If you are interested in my proposal, then we shall proceed. I will provide all the relevant documents of the deceased upon request such as (1)AFFIDAVIT FORM (2) DEATH CERTIFICATE (3) CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT.(4)TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP

Upon sending those documents to you, you will then present all the documents to the Bank. As soon as the bank receives your claim, I will be notified by the Bank that someone is laying claims to the funds of which I will then proceed to confirm and authenticate your status as a relative of my late client and also the true beneficiary of the fund. I will as well make recommendations in your favour. Once the bank completes their verification they will open up correspondence with you and initiate the process of the transfer.

All I have explained above are the exact steps and procedures which this transaction involves. I will only commence this process with you on the provision that you pledge total honesty and also respect the confidentiality of this transfer and keep it as such.

Based on my experience, involvement of third parties in this type of transaction may bring complications which I do not intend to experience
Thank you,
Jeremy Davat
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.