Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ngozifinanceminister_presidency@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ngozifinanceminister_presidency@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Received: from [41.190.2.24] by web140702.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:58:22 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/810 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Message-ID: <1414612702.9396.YahooMailBasic@web140702.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:58:22 -0700
From: "DR. MRS. NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA" <ngozifinanceminister_presidency@yahoo.com>
Subject: Attention :The Beneficiary.

Attention :The Beneficiary.

How are you? There is a discussion I had with Mr. President concerning your payment. He accepted to pay you through our payment Envoy after a joint resolution with the National Assembly.

You can be paid through Cash Payment Procedure (CPP). Our government can buy your ticket for you to travel to buy the separation Oil to settle your payment. You are not paying for the separation Oil hence our government will settle the company in advance before your trip.

What we will do is to send a copy of your ID card to the company so that when you get to Spain, you will travel to Japan. They will release the separation Oil to you having gotten directives from us. With the separation Oil, you get up to $7.5 Million. You get paid either in Japan, Thailand or Australia you are paying nobody in Spain OR Japan until you receive your payment.

In that meeting of today, the Foreign Affairs Minister Amb. Olugbenga Ashiru raised an issue that all beneficiaries has to incur a token fee of $215 flat as his office has a lot of challenges in raising all round ticket for each beneficiary, this is the only money you will pay.

We are also taking care of your air ticket from Spain to Japan. Where the separation oil is in China, we will pay for your flight ticket from your country to China and from China to Japan. We will also get Reservation. The only thing you will care for the five days both in Spain and Japan is your feeding.

I want to do this for you because of the trust you have on me but you must keep this arrangement within yourself. A prepaid online air ticket will be prepared in your name. It will be sent to you online so that you can make the trip. Your reservation is by us.

Your stay there is for two days in a day in Spain and two days in Japan.

The other option is China to Australia. It depends on your choice. It is either you choose Spain / Japan or China / Australia.

You also have an option of traveling to Montreal Canada but we will not get your ticket and reservation for you. We can only pay for the separation oil.
Confirm your willingness to accept this and I will conclude it for you.

Yours truly,
Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
The Finance Minister,
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.