Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

linda02clifford@daum.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

linda02clifford@daum.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:08 pm

* 154.68.48.149 Cote D'ivoire Telecom Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Return-Path: <linda02clifford@daum.net>
X-Originating-IP: [154.68.48.149]
Sender: linda02clifford@daum.net
To: <linda02clifford@daum.net>
Subject: WITH DUE RESPECT

Dearest one,

I know that it may sound strange to receive an email from someone you do not know at all, but I am desperate to save my life and future that is the reason I took this bold step and made some research before I got your contact. I have confidence that this is the right step toward the right direction. My name is Ms linda
clifford and I am from Ivory Coast a country in West Africa My mother died of cancer just after my birth and I have been with my father who refuses to marry a second wife all through.

Most unfortunately for me, my late father
Mr.michel clifford just died in a car accident on his way to one of his Timber exploitation sites. After the accident, he was recovered seriously injured which finaly lead to his death and the burial ceremony was done
properly.
This issue is serious. Because before my father died here in the hospital he called me to his bed side and told me that he packaged the total sum of($8 .500 000.00)eight million five hundred thousand USD in one of the bank here in Ivory Coast and deposited it with my name since am her only daughter.

Considering the fact that I am only 22yrs now and the present situation with my late father relatives, I humbly request that you stand as my foreign guardian so that the bank here will transfer the fund to your account. than I will relocate to meet you once the bank here transfers the fund into your account. then I will come to your contry and start a new life. Please come to my rescue immediately and God will reward you. I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the total amount contained in the bank and if you like, we can also go into partnership with my money.

I thank you for your time to read this mail and I wait to
hear from you and until then, May God richly blesses you.

God Bless you
Yours Sincerely,
Ms linda clifford
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.