Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubabankafricaauba@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ubabankafricaauba@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Subject: MESSAGES FROM UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA NIGERIAN MONEY TRANSFER
From: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA <ubabankafricaauba@gmail.com>

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA NIGERIA,
HEAD QUARTER VAL-CO TRUST HOUSE
CASTLE ROAD RIDGE P.O. BOX CT 2344
SAPELE DELTA STATE NIGERIAN,
E-MAIL: ubabankuba@accountant.com
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +2348081792650,

Attn:

I am Hon. Mr Benjamin Ogaga General Managing Director and Chief Executive Staff of United Bank For Africa Nigerian Limited Foreign Remittance Operation department Head Quarter. I'm hereby draft out this information to you that it has been brought to our notice that your compensation fund Value $ 34.9Million United State Dollars that was pending in the government escrow account past years has been approved here in our Bank in Co-relationship with United Nations Refuges Support and beneficiary protected of West Africa hereby nominated legalizes authorization power to us to inform you that your fund has been release to our Bank to been transfer to your final destination nominated Bank Account.

United Nations, and Economic Community of West Africa State Nigerian (ECOWAS) and Africa Union Sub-Region Hereby authorized us to notify you and proceed and with the organization instruction because your compensation fund has been Approved to been configuration the transfer to your final destination nominated bank account by the entire government in General Conference meeting that was hold in has held with decision that through our bank you will have dominion over your fund as well confirmed such as the authority of the entire financial institutes in the government may concern beneficiary affair,

The entire government also emphasis to us that you have already clarify your name order the United Nations organization, Economic Community of West Africa State, Africa Union sub-region (IMF), Anti-money Laundry, Anti-Terrorist, and minister of foreign affair which qualify you as successful foreign beneficiary partner here in west Africa. And I'm mandated in the position to transfer beneficiary compensation fund without hindrance Due to our banking policy you have to provide us the needed items to set up Domiciliary Current Account in your name to enable us will have access to instructed your fund transfer without integration or obstruction everything will briskly.

HERE IS THE REQUIRE INFORMATION STATED BELLOW TO SET/UP DOMICILIARY CURRENT ACCOUNT IN YOUR NAME.

(1) Your Full name,
(2) Your Copy of International Passport or Valid ID,
(3) Your Home/office location address,
(4) Your Bank Information,
(5) US$ 298 USD to Create Domiciliary Current Account in your name,
(6) Your Through Telephone Number that we can reach you always

With all due respect such as I have stated please kindly provide us the deeded requirement to make sure we will set/up the account in your name with the bank here, to enable us will have access to log-into the escrow account and credited the fund pull out and deposit into your residential transit account to make sure we can have access to commence on your fund transfer to your final destination nominated bank account without any consideration interjection.

I am looking forward to hear from you soonest,

Best Regard,
Hon. Mr Benjamin Ogaga,
General Managing Director and Chief Executive Staff of United Bank For Africa
Nigerian Limited Foreign Remittance Operation department Head Quarter.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.