Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thomasperkins221@rocketmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

thomasperkins221@rocketmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:40 am

* 125.236.234.140 Spark New Zealand n/a New Zealand

Return-Path: <eric@langford-assoc.com>
Received: from [125.236.234.140] (port=54721 helo=User)
by box884.bluehost.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <eric@langford-assoc.com>)
id 1XglmQ-0003PY-5y; Tue, 21 Oct 2014 20:36:06 -0600
Reply-To: <thomasperkins221@rocketmail.com>
Subject: Contact me for your ATM CARD immediatly
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:35:54 +1300

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
FOR THE COORDINATION
OF HUMANITARIAN AFFAIR.
TELL: +22968159373

Good Day,

I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations are correct, therefore we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible Due to your long over-due payment which you have been finding it difficult to receive via a Certified Bank Draft issued by the UN Promo, we have arranged your payment through Zenith Bank ATM Card Payment Center, this is an instruction passed by the United Nations in respect to all over delayed payment and debt re-scheduling.

The ATM VISA CARD is credited with the sum of $5,350.000.00 (Five Million Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars), which you are to use in accessing your fund in any ATM Stand/location worldwide and remember that the maximum withdrawal daily limit is Five Thousand United States Dollars ($5,000.00).We have concluded delivery arrangement
with the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below.

UPS= Insurance+48hrs Delivery /$950
FedEx=72hrs/$815
DHL=3 days/$595

Kindly provide me with the below details in your response to this email and let me know which courier company you would want us to use for the shipment of your ATM Card to you.

1. Valid Delivery Address.
2. Full Names.
3. Phone Number.
4. Other Email.
5. Occupation.
6. Present Country.
7. Age.
8. Sex.

Understand that you will be liable for the delivery fee of your ATM Master Express Card to you with any of the above courier company.

CALL ME FOR YOUR ATM CARD (+22968159373)

Regards,
Dr. Thomas G. Perkins
=
+22968159373
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.