Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrselizabeth_sinbi@yahoo.fr mrsmariamcoleman133@yahoo.co.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrselizabeth_sinbi@yahoo.fr mrsmariamcoleman133@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:50 pm

* 41.207.17.191 Cote D'ivoire Telecom Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Return-Path: <mrsmariamcoleman133@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from [41.207.17.191] by web101208.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 04:23:58 +0900 (JST)
From: Mrs Elizabeth Sinbi <mrsmariamcoleman133@yahoo.co.jp>
Reply-To: Mrs Elizabeth Sinbi <mrselizabeth_sinbi@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Greetings From Sister Elizabeth Sinbi,
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Greetings From Sister Elizabeth Sinbi,

With Due Respect And Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground.

My name is Mrs Elizabeth Sinbi, I married to Mr.Isaac Sinbi From Cote d'Ivoire West Africa.We were married for 36 years without a child. My late Husband died after a Cadiac Arteries Operation. Recently am sick And My Doctor told me that I will not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke).

Before my husband died he deposited the sum $2.5 Million Us Dollars in the the security Company here In Cote D'Ivoire West Africa. Presently this money is still in the Vault of the Company.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to any God fearing person that will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late.husband to help Lessprivilaged peoples, orphanages,widows and propagating the word of God.I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this fund, And I don’t want in away where this money will be used in an unGodly ways.This is why I am taking this decision to donate this Fund for the helping of the needies in the society.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery Operation.Write back as soon as possible any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, Hoping to read from you asap.

God bless you as you listing to the voice of reasoning. I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply .

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Your's Sister In the Lord Sister

Elizabeth Sinbi.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.