Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barr.andrewhales600@outlook.com andrewhales623@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barr.andrewhales600@outlook.com andrewhales623@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:55 am

201.55.48.152 Cia Proc. De Dados Do Estado De S Paulo - Prodesp São José Do Rio Prêto Brazil

Return-Path: <soniaoliveira@famerp.br>
Received: from mail.famerp.br (1366se17-2.famerp.br. [201.55.48.152])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id v20si630087qay.34.2014.10.16.23.25.55
From: Sonia Aparecida da Cruz de Oliveira <soniaoliveira@famerp.br>
Subject: POWER BALL LOTTO OFFER!!!
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 06:25:30 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.16.0.200]
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Return-Path: soniaoliveira@famerp.br

Good day,

I am Mr. Andrew Hales; I work in the Powerball Lotto. I am soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of 7,744,528.12 USD, should you be willing to assist me in this project, and you will be giving me just 25% of your winnings.

Just as a brief, you just have to register online; due to my position in the company I can make it happen that you would be a winner of the above stated amount. Naturally, every body would like to play a lottery if they are assured of winning. I am assuring you today to be a winner, please do not take for granted this once in a life time opportunity as we both stand to collectively gain from this at the success of the transaction.

Should you be willing to assist me in this transaction please do respond to this emails

E-mail:barr.andrewhales600@outlook.com
:andrewhales623@yahoo.com

Regards,
Barrister Andrew
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.