Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lizajamesforuyu@yahoo.com liza_james2@yahoo.co.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lizajamesforuyu@yahoo.com liza_james2@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:32 am

* 41.207.195.124 Cote D'ivoire Telecom Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Return-Path: <liza_james2@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from [41.207.195.124] by web101307.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 18:17:39 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Miss Liza James Ibrahim <lizajamesforuyu@yahoo.com>
Subject: ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES AND HELP ME . My Dear beloved One, I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine struggle to correspond and exchange views without skepticism.I am contacting you to assist me in transferring the sum of $3,500,000.00 million us dollars into your personal bank account,This money was deposited by my late Father in Bank of Africa In Abidjan but due to the war in Abidjan the bank has moved all the fund in there bank to London, so when I contacted them they told me that my fund is in London bank when ever am ready they will help and direct how to get the fund, this will be for the benefit of both of us.This is a genuine business transaction only I cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner according to the laws of the bank where the fund is, that is why i am contacting you in this manner to help me stand before my bank as the beneficiary to claim this fund into your bank account, for assisting me to actualize this better opportunity, you will be entitled to have 30% from the total fund while 70% will be for me, as a matter of fact, what i need is your maximum cooperation and to provide a valid bank account where my bank will transfer this money for the benefit of you and I. By indicating your interest on assurance of trust I will send you the full details and how this business will be executed. thanks Miss Liza James
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

no text in body, all in Subject line.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

lizajames@mail.bg

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:35 pm

Sender: liza_james2@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 03:14:55 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Miss Liza James <lizajamesforuyu@yahoo.com>
Subject: ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES AND HELP ME. My Dear One I am Liza James .24 years old and I have lost my parents. Please help me to invest the money my late father left for me in a bank here in my country, So what i need from you is, for you to please help and stand for me and see that this money is transferred from the bank to your personal account or any good account ,the bank manager told me that my father instructed the bank not to release the funds to me until I get married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. Therefore my beloved, I have chosen you to be my trustee in order to help me out over my legacy fund transfer into your own bank account so that i will relocate to your country, live a better and continue my study as well, then after the transfer, you can send some money from it for me to get my traveling documents, passport, air ticket to come over there to start a new life. Now permit me to ask these few questions: 1. Can I completely trust you? 2.Can you accept me as your own blood Sister Wife (Or Doughter)? 3.What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you? The money is $3,500,000.00. Thanks and God bless you. Miss Liza James.
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.