Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

amirakandelci@yahoo.co.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

amirakandelci@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:27 am

* 213.136.121.88 Cote D'ivoire Telecom Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Return-Path: <masami654x2@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from [213.136.121.88] by web100909.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 19:11:50 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mrs. Amira Kandel." <amirakandelci@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: From Mrs.Amira Kandel.
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

From Mrs.Amira Kandel.
Abidjan-Ivory Coast.(Cote D'Ivoire.)

Dearest one,

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as doubt could come into your mind but please consider it with a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

Perhaps this would go down as the most difficult letter I will ever attempt to right in my life.I am not sure that it will adequately convey the remorse I feel at this moment, how do I begin my story? How do I tell this story without shedding tears, Tears of sorrow Oh God I thank you for giving me this opportunity to air my view and to share this story with some one.

I am Mrs.Amira Kandel nationality of Nepal but now in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. I was married to Late Mr.Natan Kandel who worked with Nepal Embassy here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire for 27 years before he died in the year 2013 after few days in the hospital. The doctor said his death was as a result of poison.

We were married for so many years and had only a female child (Carline) who later died on car accident on her way back from school. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of( U$2,500,000,00) Two million five hundred thousand us dollars with a Bank here.

The money is still with the bank till today and presently my doctor told me that my health condition is very bad due to cancer and stroke sickness and that I have limit months to live from now.

Having known my condition I decided to contact you so that you will help me to transfer this fund into your private account and use it for the help of Orphans,Widows,the poor and the less privileges. as I have desired.

The brothers of my late husband has rised against me since this my sickness becomes worse that I can't do anything and they have seized all my late husband properties but they do not know about this deposit which my husband made with a bank here which I will soon send you their contact.

You should promise me that you will use this money as I and my late husband desired by using it to help the needy.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Send me these information so I can submit it to the bank here where the money is and also introduce you as our family friend who will receive the fund .

1. Full Name:___________________
2. Address:____________________
3. Sex___________
4. Age:_____
5. Occupation:___________________
6. Phone:_______Mobile:_____________
7. State of Origin :_____Country:_____

Hoping to receive your response immediately,

Thanks and Remain blessed.
Sincerely .
Mrs.Amira Kandel.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.