Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Topic locked

Re: Scam emails from my account part 2

Wed May 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Mutual benefit of both our families.
sirshacuta10@msn.com
Reply-To: mrsashakutah@yahoo.co.jp
Received: from Asus-PC ([41.138.108.72])

Dear friend,

I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust that I am about to impose on you. I decided to contact you to help me actualise this business for the mutual benefit of both our families. My name is Sasha Kutah the Auditing and Accounting section manager in Banque Regionale de solidarite Burkina Faso (BRS BANK), there is one of our customers who have made fixed deposit of sum of ($39.5)million for 7 years and upon maturity; I sent the notification to his address, but no response. After few months, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his business partner that he died after a brief illness in his country. We tried everything humanly possible to locate his relatives or family, but all efforts failed. The deposit is still intact with my bank and the interest is being paid into the principal sum at the end of each year.

If the fund remains in the account for more months, the fund will be confiscated and transferred into the treasury of the Government as unclaimed funds. This is why I contact you for joining hands with the honesty and truth to ensure that the fund is transferred into your bank account, a bank account anywhere in the world can help the transfer. All that is required of you is to contact my bank with the information I will send you as the next of kin or a business associate of the depositor with this system the fund will be paid into a bank account you will provide to the bank. To be honest with you, this is totally legal and 100% risk free.

But the secret must remain between you and me, I can assure you that I have worked with this bank for many years and I know all the secrets and I have carefully mapped out my perfect strategies to handle this operation successfully. The depositor is my close friend before his death that is the main reason why I'm the only one working at the bank here that knows much about the existence of this fund and the secrets and the depositor. We will also use some part of the funds to help the orphanage and less privileged children in the world.

Please keep this proposal as a secret between us and delete it immediately in your mail box if you are not interested.
But if you are interested give me an answer immediately.

I await your response.
Mr. Sasha Kutah.

Wed May 16, 2012 4:12 pm

urgent assistance
zakibba011@msn.com
Reply-To: zakiabdul02@gmail.com
Received: from user-7c3e0e2d6c ([212.52.159.74])

Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am the Auditing and Accounting section manager with African Development Bank, Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of($18.3)million to your account within 10 or 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim.I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer late George small. who died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since 31st October 1999.

I don't want the money to go into government treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as atop secret and delete it if you are not interested.
Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.

I am expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive my message.

Best Regard,
Mr Abdul Zaki

Wed May 16, 2012 4:14 pm

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
wbcn00@gmail.com
Reply-To: dr.dicksonedmond78@yahoo.com

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
This is to inform you that your contract sum of $2.5m has been
approved to be paid to you today by ATM card after the meeting held by
President Dr Goodluck Ebele Johnatan and the Governor of Central Bank
of Nigeria Mallam Lamido Sanusi in conjuction with Federal Ministry of
Finance Dr Ngozi Oconji Iwala. The said meeting lasted for 1 hour and
it was finally approved for your payment to be done by the ATM card
which you can use to withdraw your fund in any ATM Machine around the
globe. You will be able to withdraw $5000.00 a day with the card, and
this is the serial number of the Card (00055485785947) and your
personal identification Pin code number is; 099885 and the Card has
been on the way for delivery via to you but the Airport Security
Agency demanded the Yellow Tag paper of the parcel before they will
allow the Diplomat Agent to board in to the flight that will convey
him to your home address. So you are advised to send $35.00
immediately to obtain the yellow tag in your favour so that the Agent
will get your ATM card to you immediately.
Note that every other fees has been taken care of and your are not
going to send any other money after this $35.00 and do not fail to
send it today with the information below:
Receiver Name...Badmus Ali
Country...Nigeria
City...Lagos
Test Question: What for?
Answer...Good
Amount...$35.00

After sending it then forward the MTCN Number Immediately and as soon
as the fee is picked then I will obtain the Yellow Tag Paperwork and
your ATM card will be deliver to you without delay because the
Delivery Agent has already being at the Airport with the Parcel
Contains your ATM card.
Your Full Name:-----------------------
Your Home Address:--------------------
Your home phone(s):--------------------
Your cell phone:-----------------------
Your Country:---------------------- ---
Your Nearest Airport:-----------------

WITH REGARDS
Dr Dickson Edmond
CALL THIS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY WITH THIS NUMBER +2347054637647

Wed May 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Confidential Respond.
mr.davi7774@msn.com
Reply-To: mr.davi0001@gmail.com
Received: from HP-PC ([212.52.153.195])

Good day!

I am Mr Davi director auditing and accounting department" bank of Africa (boa) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso .I discovered the sum of seven million, two hundred thousand dollars (usd7.2) belonging to a deceased customer of this bank the fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the account owner late, Mr Salla khat from Lebanese who was involved in the December 28th 2006 Benin car crash.

it is therefore, upon this discovery that i decided to take this ultimatum and make this business proposal to you as the fund will be release to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill the banking rules here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me. Then immediately the money transferred to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the sharing of the fund. Call me through my telephone number: +226 75376152.

Yours faithful,

Mr Davi

Wed May 16, 2012 4:23 pm

GOD BLESS YOU
outsiderc@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.211.205.202]

My Dear Friend ,I am very sure you can make a lot of difference by replying to my mail , become good friends in our Lord Jesus Christ and see that with greater power comes greater responsibility . You can make a lot of changes in the life of others with this great offer from the Lord through me to you , most especially the Poor at heart , and the less privileged. Firstly , I think i would start all with a proper introduction of myself .
I am Mrs.Laura krishanpaliwal A widow to Late Paul krishanpaliwal. I am 57 years old , suffering from long time cancer of the breast . From all indications , my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctor , because the stage at which my cancer is (Level 3) , it is so critical and also to a very severe stage. My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it.
My late husband and i both grew up in a motherless home in Australia we got married and we travel to the United States for our wedding and we decided to stay back there simply because it is a lovely place to stay and we were given a permanent stay after so Many years of stay and also we have no child of our own due to one problem and the other ,Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against even though i wish i had . It is late now you know , and age is no longer on my side.but i still believe the lord will send me someone that will make me smile which is you because the bible says in As in u Help me God Well Bless u The More..God Bless U My Friend...

Wed May 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Greetings Urgent Reply Pls
mrsabbekjll011@msn.com
Reply-To: sabbe_johan2@voila.fr
Received: from sweet-188901b30 ([41.138.96.206])

Greetings Urgent Reply Pls
Dear Friend
Greetings to you and your family i am the manager of A BANK, i have a business of 20million dollars to be transfer to your account for investment in your country if you are ready to assit me get back to me i will give you full details on how the money will be transfer to you.Note: That after the fund has be transfer into your account 45% for you, and 50% for me while the remaining 5% will be mapout for the expences incure during the transfer of the fund to your account,

You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially because we are not going to suffer again in life. It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to Launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa was gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent.

Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.I acted as the Account Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act,I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control They laundered over $138Million Dollars during the process .As I amsending this message to you,

I was able to divert ($20M) million Dollars to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who is the beneficiary to the funds because they have made a lot of profits with the funds. It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The $20Million Dollars has been lying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreign account to ena ble me share the proceeds with the receiver.
Yours brother
Mr Sabbe Johan

Wed May 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Do you need 100% Finance?
ayanna@usc.edu.tt
Reply-To: Mrs Mary Season <mrsmary.season@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: [PossibleSpam] Do you need 100% Finance?
X-Originating-IP: [82.128.2.254]

Do you need 100% Finance? I am Mrs.Mary Season,a financial lender
and consultant, CEO Of PRIVATE LOANS. We are corporate lenders in
United States of America/Europe/Asia/Canada/Australia. I can service
your financial need with less payback problem that is why we fund
you for just 2%. Whatever your circumstances, self employed,
retired, have a poor credit rating, we could help. Flexible
repayment over 2 to 40 years.
1. Full Names:.............................
2. Contact Address:.......................
3. Loan Amount Needed:....................
4. Duration of the Loan....................
5. Direct Telephone Number:.................
Best Regards,
Mrs.Mary Season

Wed May 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Mr.Steve From ICB Ghana
mr.steve929993u@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.225.233]
Reply-To: <stevemathins1@gmail.com>

Attention Please,

Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you this offer and it is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature.

I am Mr.Steve Mathins, the branch manager of the International Commercial Bank, Kaneshie First Light Branch Accra Ghana. I got your address from the Internet through the consultancy directory during my search for a reliable and honest person to transact this business with.

I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer deal involving US$5,500.000.00.(five million US Dollars and
five hundred thousand Dollars).

This fund has been stashed out of the excess profit made last year by my branch office of the International Commercial Bank of Ghana which I am the manager.

I have already submitted an approved end-of-the-year report for the year 2011 to my head office here in Accra-Ghana and hey will never know of this excess.

I have since then, placed this amount on a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary. Upon your response,I will configure your name on our database as holder of the Non-Investment Account.

I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to your designated bank account. If you concur with this proposal i intend for you to retain 30% of the funds while 70% shall be for me. Your earliest response would be appreciated on the regards.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
My number is :+233246451593

Best regards,

Mr.Steve Mathins
My ID: stevemathins1@gmail.com

Wed May 16, 2012 11:25 pm

YOUR SINCERE COMPENSATION !!
phillipobada7all77@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

It is very unfortunate I have not communicated you ever since our deal could not materialize owing to some financial problems after we had spent much money in trying to secure the transfer of the funds. I am happy to let you know that I was able to get another partner from Uruguay who assisted me to finance and push out the funds with all ease. The Establishments has be made, jointly owned with my Uruguay partner. We operate a shipping and cargo handling company with branch offices in Nigeria and Italy.

I am writing to let you know that I have not forgotten the kind efforts and financial help to this deal, and that is why I will not fail to compensate you for your efforts and the little cash you involved in the course of trying to transfer the money which eventually came to a reality through my new partner, Mr. Sacco Pase. I have left a certified cheque of $1,750,000MUSD with my Accountant in Nigeria to send across to you as soon as he confirms your new address. Feel free to contact him, Mr Chris Obi Esq via his E-mail: mrchrisobinna@yahoo.com
for collection of the draft. And do get back to me if you have a problems.

I appreciate your good efforts.

Regards to your family.

Dr. Phillip Obada

NB; I asked Chris if you have gotten in touch with
him concerning your draft, he said no one either.
Why I am worried is that the schedule of
payment of your draft had long been sent to the paying
bank, Citi Bank of London.

Thu May 17, 2012 11:24 am

UN Final Notification Cash Grant. !!!
info@web.de
Reply-To: <dpt007@kimo.com>
Received: from User ([180.75.218.170])

kindly send your information along with your pin number to this email : dpt007@kimo.com

A lump sum of ($650,500.00usd) have been credited to your E-mail
Address.Congrats...your grant pin number is (UNO-154/4456/011)
Confirm this receipt by contacting Dr.Benjamin Jones.
on dpt007@kimo.com
Tell: +6016 648 2715

Regards,
Mrs. Susan Philip.
UNITED NATIONS GENERAL
Topic locked