Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

general_police@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:45 am

Subject: ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:58:34 +0000

POLICE HEADQUARTER, HEAD OFFICE SERVICE
                                                    ACCRA, NO 59, P.O BOX 11,
                                                        ACCRA GHANA.

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

Attn.

I’m Mr. Mohammed Ahmed Alhassan, the Inspector General of Police (I.G.P) Ghana Republic. I personally send you this message following an order given by the President (H. E. John Dramani Mahama). And to serve our country with Godly heart for the interest of my people and foreigners who has transactions here.We are aware of your dealings here in Ghana and I have been directed to personally handle your dealings here in Ghana to ensure your transactions are legally conducted to aid success of the delivery/release of your funds, Gold etc in various institutions in the country, including banks, security company, western union etc to you with out any hindrance of form of delay. You foreigners abroad have this problem here of been scammed and never choose to report any of them to the authority here in Ghana to take proper precaution and help you resolve it but keep on sending money to wrong people by labeling the country bad among other African country.

Ghana has been black listed in international trade for this reason and in my reign as the IGP Republic of Ghana, i am fighting against corruption in general and this Internet Fraud in particular.For the success of all your transaction here in Ghana, I advise you to work hand in hand with me for the police in Ghana to verify your transaction and the people you have been dealing with here. It is for me to know about your transaction here because without that there is no way I can help you out of this mess you are into and little i can do without proper information from you.

Finally, two consignments Metallic Trunk boxes reported to be yours was found in one of our local police station, i received this call about two night ago and will go check it out and if it is yours then it will be arranged for delivery to you. I advise you send to me your details also to confirm with the consignment they reported to be yours.What i need from you is an authorization to open the consignment and then i can send you the cash immediately either by bank transfer or Vigo Money Transfer/ ATM Master card , Safe and fast to send cash abroad.  Please when responding i need your phone number so we can talk. ( YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO DISCUSS).I will only advice you to be careful for you not to be scam that is why you have to update us first before further communication with any one that contact you.

Yours Faithful,
Mr Mohammed Ahmed Alhassan.
Inspector General of Police Ghana Republic,

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.