Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

asachan2940@yahoo.co.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

asachan2940@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:00 pm

The victim in this case was targeted simultaneously with three different types of scams. This one is a trunk box scam, played with the victim before, after and during the other two scams, a loan scam - see viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26353 scam and a lottery scam.

To: undisclosed recipients:;
Cc:
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 18:09:35 +0900 (JST)
Subject: Attention Please Urgent Reply,

Attention Please Urgent Reply,

I’m Diplomatic agent Mr.ANTHONY HILO; I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in JF KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT NEW YORK CITY with your two boxes of consignment which worth Ten Million Dollars I have been instructed by FEDEX COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag and my American Gate Passing certificate which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful .I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery tag and my American Gate Passing certificate will cost us just $$125.00 Dollars.

Please try and reach me with my telephone number call me now Diplomatic agent Telephone Number (516-554-8980) as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in BanK ok. As I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund Successfully with these papers. I have I more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it’s the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority.

AGENT ANTHONY HILO
My Telephone Number Call Me
Diplomatic ANTHONY HILO(516-515-3971)

KINDLY SEND $125.00 TO MY BOSS TO ENABLE HIM OBTAIN THE REQUIRED DELIVERY TAG AND MY AMERICAN GATE PASSING CERTIFICATE AND GET IT FAX TO ME HERE TO ENABLE ME CONNECT MY FINAL FLIGHT FROM HERE IN JOHN F. KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO YOUR DESTINATION, SEND THE $125.00 NOW THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE INFORMATION’S BELOW:

Receivers Name: ALEX CHIOZIE
City: COTONOU
Question: IN GOD
Answer: WE TRUST
Amount: $125.

SENDER NAME.......
MTCN................

Thank
Regard
AGENT ANTHONY HILO
Diplomatic Agent
Telephone Number ( 516-515-3971 )

+15165153971

Ymax Oration Landline in Nassau, NY
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: asachan2940@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:02 pm

To: undisclosed recipients:;
Cc:
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 19:45:18 +0900 (JST)
Subject: URGENT REPLY NEEDED NOW,

URGENT REPLY NEEDED NOW,

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $3.6million out for delivery, your consignment with the help of Mr James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice BENIN REPUBLIC which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in BENIN REPUBLIC.

So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent ANTHONY HILO of the Consignment Box and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at JF KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT NEW YORK CITY, (USA) with your Consignment Box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he had.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and call him with this number (516-515-3971) so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent ANTHONY HILO has no time to waste due to his flight ticket,

So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name=============
(2)Mobile Phone Number======
(3)Current Home Address========
(4)Fax Number================
(5)Country====================
(6)City======================
(7)Nearest Airport ==============as he is at

JF KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPOT NEW YORK CITY, (USA) right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the Consignment which made him to misplace your address
(8)A Copy of Your I D For Identification.driving license
So contact him via his email address,

Contact person,

Contact number (516-515-3971)
So contact him to deliver your Consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the Consignment Box does not know the content of that consignment box is money, Because the Attorney which represented you registered it as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery so unknown circumstances should you let him know the content of that consignment box is to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you.

Regards
MRS Linda Godwin,
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.