Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

employment scam alert barabarabubx@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

employment scam alert barabarabubx@hotmail.com

Unread postby iaintw1 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:33 pm

On yesterday i received a email from someone I don't know
I do not put my details on this website its going down
action fraud is be notification (UK base police who help us to fight fraud in the uk.
the offender cannot spell department

CareerBuilder - Job for you ID 0451

jarek@csorion.com.pl <jarek@csorion.com.pl> Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 6:08 PM
Reply-To: barabarabubx@hotmail.com
To:to protect my email address due to this
Hello and welcome to our team Thanks for your email. In response to your email enclosed you will find more specifics on available opportunity and the Employment Agreement. This current opportunity is available at our deparment. I hope you will become a member of our team because you meet the initial qualifications and we look forward to working with you.We are ready for work because you already have task in your area. 1)Employment Description, responsibilities, salary level and the requirements to candidates are available on the Jobs page. Please review the website for more details. http:/ /2194. ilaze .com/reg?86637 2) When you are available to work with us - please fill at the enclosed Employment Agreement {sign or fill in electronically} and send it back via email. We will verify it has been received and contact you back with information on how to {proceed/continue}. Your next step is to complete the online application on the JOBS page of the website. If you have any questions after visiting our website - or couldn't find the right answers on the site - do not hesitate to email me directly. I will respond you the answer personally or will add it to the FAQ page andinform you about it. The website address can be found in my signature Mr. Davis
iaintw1
New survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.