Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rbyann1@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rbyann1@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:10 pm

Reply-To: <rbyann@outlook.com>
Subject: Good News

Great News,

I am Mrs. Racheal Byan, I am a US citizen, 42 years Old. I reside here in Spring City, Pennsylvania. My residential address is as follows. 3663 Schuylkill Rd# 1, Spring City, Pennsylvania, United States. I am one of those that took part in the 521 Scam victims Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $52,000 while in the United States trying to get my payment all to no avail.

I decided to travel down to Abuja, Nigeria with all my compensation documents and i was directed to meet Nelson Norman who is the member of SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake because the Inheritance/Compensation Law clearly states that the beneficiary/recipient is exempt from paying any out of pocket fees or charges to receive said funds.

Mr. Nelson Norman took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $9,500,000.00 (Nine Million five hundred thousand dollars). Moreover, Nelson Norman showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the Scam Victims beneficiaries that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Mr.Nelson Norman
You have to contact him directly on this information below.

SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Name: Nelson Norman
Email: nnorman@lawyer.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your funds is with them, it is not in anyway with them and they are only taking advantage of you which means they will dry you up until you have nothing.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr.Nelson Norman so that he can help you to Transfer your funds instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Remain Blessed.
Mrs. Racheal Byan.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.