Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.davidchrisukaga@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:36 pm

chrisukaga@hotmail.com

Received: from 41.58.245.21 ([41.58.245.21]) by 162.216.6.118 (Horde
Framework) with HTTP; Thu, 28 Aug 2014 02:51:49 +0800
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.58.245.21<br>Originating ISP: Swiftng<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

reply-to:  mr.davidchrisukaga@hotmail.com
to:
date:  27 August 2014 19:51
subject:  RE: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

Att:Sir/Madam,

My name is David Chris Ukaga a special adviser to the Governor in one of the big Oil producing State herein Nigeria. I don't want to disclose the State here in the Internet for Security reasons. My master mandated me to contact who ever is capable to handle this project, he really wants to invest outside Nigeria for security reason and for the future of his family. He is facing a big problem here in Nigeria with Economic and Financial Crime Commission(EFCC),they are only waiting for him to step down so that they can probe him. If he can be able to invest outside the country as soon as possible, this will give chances of winning case with Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC). We need urgent attention if you are interested to do this business with us. And i really want to know where we can meet any Country of your choice for us to have a concrete agreement of this Investment.

I await your urgent reply
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.