Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cbn_deputygovernor@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cbn_deputygovernor@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Received: from [41.71.174.88] by web164006.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:54:26 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/713 YahooMailWebService/0.8.201.700
Message-ID: <1408985666.19363.YahooMailBasic@web164006.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:54:26 -0700
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN ORDERED NOW

Attn: Beneficiary,

REF: RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS VIA SWIFT TELEGRAPHIC WIRE TRANSFER

Stop further communication with the crooks and imposters

I am Dr. Kingsley Moghalu. The New Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria in charge of the Financial Sector Surveillance (FSS) Directorate. My nomination as the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria was
confirmed by the Senate on April 14, 2014. By virtue of my position as the Deputy Governor of the CBN, I have been mandated by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) to instruct effect the immediate release of your funds USD $13.5m via swift telegraphic wire transfer directly into your bank account.

However, the President (Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) has compulsorily mandated that all fund beneficiaries must obtain a "Presidential Waiver Clearance", so that all fees associated with your fund transfer can be waived. Hence, the official fee required to obtain the “Presidential Waiver Clearance" as affixed by the President is $110 dollars.
Therefore, you are requested to secure and send the $110 dollars via Western Union with the understated wiring details:

Send Through: MONEY-GRAM or WESTERN UNION today.

Receiver's Name: Njoku Reichard
Address: 23 UJULA ROAD Lagos, Nigeria.
Test Question: transfer
Answer: yes
Amount: $110

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
Deputy Governor Financial Sector Stability
Central Bank of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.