Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

azeezmohammed@foxmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

azeezmohammed@foxmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:11 pm

Received: from User [64.106.186.55] by caddoelectric.com with ESMTP
(SMTPD32-7.07) id A4D816DE0098; Sun, 24 Aug 2014 19:35:36 -0500
Reply-To: <azeez.mohammed@foxmail.com>
From: "Mohammed Azeez Mustafa."<azeezmohammed@foxmail.com>
Subject: From Mohammed Azeez Mustafa,

Kindest Attention:
25-08-2014

I am representing a small group of Sunni investors from Iraq, who are interested in overseas investment in
your country, involving large volume of funds, for which they seek your participation as their overseas
representative.

The civil service regulations here prohibit us from getting involved in private business, while under government
employment, hence this proposal to you, in view of your impressive profile. More over the sectarian violence
against Sunnis has been on the increase after the withdrawal of US Troops from Iraq hence there is need for
us to relocate our families to safer places before the outbreak of a civil war in Iraq.

However, we are aware that several propositions like this over the internet, end up to be fraudulent initiatives,
whereupon the unsuspecting victim has his or her hopes built extraordinarily high, after which they eventually
loose morale and confidence as a result of failed expectations. In light of this therefore, we shall carry you
along with all the processes, from inception to actual transfer of the investment funds in your country.
I represent very honorable people, and our words and promises must be backed by action, to make you feel
confident that you are dealing with decent people.

I am willing to give you a proper knowledge of my person, as is appropriate for a transaction like this.
If you feel disposed towards the solicited role, please indicate by prompt response, so that I may provide you
further details of the transaction, and also let you know what will be coming to you as remuneration for your
solicited role. After that we shall then come to an understanding concerning the prospective areas of investment
in your domain that will be conducive for investors of foreign descent.

Given the fact that my associates have relatively only academic knowledge of your country, you should therefore
have a basic expectation of the kind of role that will also be required of you, after the funds transfer has been
done. Bear in mind however, that this is a legitimate transaction, and the only reason why strict privacy is
advised, is because of the present security situation in Iraq.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Yours Truly,

Mohammed Azeez Mustafa.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.