Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Frank Oliver frank.oliv@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Frank Oliver frank.oliv@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Consignment Scam:
Frank Oliver<frank.oliv@outlook.com> Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 10:14 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Good day,

How are you I hope very well? thank you for your response to my letter,i know you might be wondering where I got your email contact but to be honest with you, I got your contact email discretely on the internet during my search for a reliable partner who would be of assistance to me in order to have the funds delivery, I need your assistance, I did consider what you might think about my kind of person but the risk was worth taken and the fact remains that I cannot do this on my own name, this is the main reason your assistance as a foreigner is required.The consignment is with the amount of $10.2Million USD.That is ten million two hundred united state dollars.

what need to be done is to get an affidavit from the UK high Court of Justice for the change of Ownership to your name and address as the new beneficiary of the Consignment and whatever charges that it will cost here will be paid by me but it will be deducted from the total amount before we share percentage.Furthermore, if I can secure the change of ownership on the consignment to your name then we are on course for my office to notify the Diplomatic Courier Service office here that you are the beneficiary of the consignment.Again,the payment of flight ticket of the 2 diplomat that will be coming with the said consignment will also be my personal responsibility which will also be deducted as soon as the consignment reached you.

.Just be rest assure that it will be clear and delivered to you in your house as instructed.

I would advice that on receipt of this email to kindly furnish me with the following:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.........
AGE.......
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARD...........
OCCUPATION...................
MARITAL STATUS..............

On receipt of these details I will keep the ball rolling from my end.

My proposed sharing ratio is 40%-60% fair share, that is you get the 40% then I get the 60%. But whatever I spent to secure the Change of Ownership shall be deducted from the total amount before our sharing ratio, and immediately you confirm the delivery I shall make my traveling arrangement to meet with you. Please confirm your readiness regarding to this deal furnish me with the details as requested otherwise, call me on receipt of this email and on receipt of your response to this email I will furnish you my full details . I look to 1-2 days to conclude this deal and just like you I need this money as well and quick.

I waiting to hear from you.
Frank Oivier
Phone no-+447410713538
My regards,

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W35 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S23.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Sat, 19 Jul 2014 07:14:58 -0700
X-TMN: [WFJNje1EiJD+uzkRs3lZgNNhPr2WyQ9f]
X-Originating-Email: [frank.oliv@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W3593CB81062A4DCE2F6A319EF20@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: frank.oliv@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_05e23d22-ac3e-47ff-a7ed-abd819655f5c_"

PHONE NUMBER:
+447410713538
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Frank Oliver frank.oliv@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:54 pm

ADDITIONS:
Good morning CLIPPED,
I just want to let you know that there is a progress report concerning the change of ownership to your name as the rightful beneficiary to the said consignment.The attorney was at the high court yesterday and he tried to the best of his knowledge to do that change of ownership but what they requested for was not within his reach that yesterday,but hopefully,everything will be fine today and high court here will effect the change of ownership to your full name.I will send a copy of the change of ownership to your name as well as the deposit certificate of the said consignment for your perusal.

Once that is done today,I will make payment for the 2 diplomat ticket to leave here tomorrow or next tomorrow respectively.I will also send you their names and any other form of identification.

Lets keep our finger cross and i will give you a comprehensive break down later today once the change of ownership is ready.
here is my name and email of the lawyer
Barr.Charles Jones
barristercharleschamber@lawyer.com

Take good care and enjoy your day.
Frank.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY181-W74 ([65.54.190.200]) by BAY004-OMC4S11.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 00:56:09 -0700
X-TMN: [EW8fgn/qH23k6FtKYuz9ZD0NltZEoIFN]
X-Originating-Email: [frank.oliv@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY181-W7470C4C84E36D5DA51021F9EF10@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: frank.oliv@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_3de3a2e7-ced4-43bd-a36e-4068a579d565_"

Dear Mr. CLIPPED

From Billy Adams

Tell:3479223458

Sir

This is to inform you that I have successfully arrived here in Atlanta GA international airport, with your luggage one trunk box tagged family treasury. However, I am suppose to proceed yesterday morning to deliver the luggage to you but the Homeland security and customs authority requested that I must provide a custom clearance license or pay the sum of $3,500 to Homeland security certified clearing agent who will help to obtain the clearance license before I will be allowed to board a domestic flight to deliver the luggage.

In view of this development I request you should immediately send this money to the agent account bellow account.

Bank of America

Acc/Name: CLIPPED

Beneficiary add: CLIPPED

Acc/No.: CLIPPED

Bank Add: CLIPPED

Routing No. CLIPPED

The agent said as soon as the money is received it will take 45 munites for the document to be ready and I shall immediately proceed to meet with you once the clearance document is handed over to me and your luggage released.

Alternatively, you should make urgent arrangement and come to Atlanta Georgia international airport with the money tomorrow morning so that we both pay at the airport and fly to your city with the luggage.

I advise you to act fast on this matter to avoid custom further checking of luggage. Note: I have limited time to stay here in the airport.

Finally i will like you to make available for me when come over copy of your ID for identification purposee and 2 passport photos before i can alow you access to the consignment and signing of the release document.

Call me on this Tell: 3479223458 as soon as the payment is made so I can alert the clearing agent.

Urgently waiting for your response.

Regards,

Billy Adams

HEADER:
Received: from [172.56.11.102] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 02:39:52 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-4401bbb6-6f1a-4167-96cb-ae36e8612024-1406680792103@3capp-mailcom-lxa13>
To: CLIPPED
Subject: Delivery envoy From Billy Adams

IP TRACKER ON BILLY:
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 172.56.11.102
Originating ISP: T-mobile Usa
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

TWO FAKE DOCS:

CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP.jpg

DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE REAL..jpg

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447410713538
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

+13479223458
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications, Inc. - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.