Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lihaihelen@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lihaihelen@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:12 pm

Reply-To: <aiihelenn@gmail.com>
I need your urgent assistance.

Greetings Dear,

My name is Mrs Haiyan Li Helen from China and married to Mr.George Carr from England.We lived together for over 5 years and own our business together but now we are having misunderstanding which have lead to us filling for divorce in the Law Court now. The court ruling/judgement will commence in few weeks coming and i have 1,150,000 million pounds(One million one hundred and fifty thousand pounds, from our joint investment business) deposited in my own bank by my husband when we were in good terms.He is making plan to take this money because he thinks am not a British, so he can cheat on me.

If the court judgement commenced and we officially divorced,i will loose this fund,because of the agreement we had when the money was deposited in my account, therefore i solicit for your help as my partner in business so i could transfer this fund to you in your country as the BENEFICIARY to the fund,since in our agreement, i have right to use the money for business and get more income,and once we officially divorced,i will come over to your country for us to share the fund 60/40% ,and i will be using my share to do investment in your country.I will direct you to the bank for the immediate transferring of this fund to you as soon as i hear from you. I will furnish you more details when i receive your reply.

Regards as am waiting for your immediate response and inform me your personal details(particulars)for security reasons.

Haiyan Li Helen
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.