Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barristercreg501@qip.ru

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barristercreg501@qip.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:15 am

Message on the dating site:

Compliments of the day,

I am Barrister Creg Bello, a solicitor at law, personal attorney to my late client, I have an important message for you concerning the death of my client ,and the USD 5.9 million Dollars he left behind in Security Finance Firm. since his wife and only female child who are statutorily his next of kin died along side with him. As His Attorney, I wish to present you as the Beneficiary of this Fixed sum and to transfer it to your account immediately.The bank has just contacted me as his attorney to forward the details of the Beneficiary.

Ple ase treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information.

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:
(6) Private E-mail

I await your urgent response Asap.

Regards
M y E-mail.(barristercr eg501@qip.ru)
Barri ster Creg Bello. Esq.

Profile elements:

barristercreg501 - no picture
44 y/o male from Lome, Togo
Lawyer

I am a legal practitioner and i like my profession. I am a simple man to the core,i love my family and they are my joy.
I am here just for business contact only.so if you are interested,just let me know.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.