Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

reformacka@ofm.krakow.pl

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

reformacka@ofm.krakow.pl

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:11 pm

X-Originating-IP: [85.128.139.210]
Authentication-Results: mta1083.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=ofm.krakow.pl; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ofm.krakow.pl; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO aki210.rev.netart.pl) (85.128.139.210)
by mta1083.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 19 Jul 2014 14:49:00 +0000
Received: from User (unknown [196.46.240.34])
by vpro.serwery.pl (Postfix) with ESMTP id EAF431C58380;
Sat, 19 Jul 2014 16:48:44 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: <enquiry.centralbank.ng@accountant.com>
From: "Newly Central Bank Chairman"<reformacka@ofm.krakow.pl>
Subject: REF: FUND RELEASE APPROVAL NOTICE VIA CITIBANK, NEW YORK...

Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria
Email: enquiry.centralbank.ng@accountant.com

Hello Beneficiary,

I write to officially introduce myself as "Mr. God win Emefiele". I am the New Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. I was confirmed by the Nigerian Senate on 26th March 2014 as the new Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria to succeed the former Governor (Mallam Sanusi Lamido Aminu Sanusi).

I am writing by virtue of this email communication to inform you about the outcome of the Federal Executive Council meeting held today 15th May 2014, under the instruction of our President. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. The purpose of the meeting by the Federal Executive Council were concerning foreign debts owed to our foreign contractors/inheritance fund beneficiaries.

The Federal Executive Council meeting was held as a result of our upcoming Presidential Election, which our President (Dr. Goodluck Jonathan) is one the Presidential Candidate running under the People's Democratic Party platform (PDP). In that financial seating, the President, Dr. Goodluck has given instruction to sign off your funds among the twenty four (24) approved funds for immediate payment without any form of delay. The President has mandated that the CITIBANK, NEW YORK should take charge of the approved payments to 24 beneficiaries, of which you are among. All approved funds has been guaranteed by the President to be paid out via "SWIFT telegraphic wire transfer" ONLY. This Memorandum is to notify you that you will be settled by the CITIBANK NEW YORK from our Financial Treasury Deposit Account. Hence, your settlement will be actualized within 24 hours after your response to this letter.

However, be informed that a "presidential tag release codes" must be obtained from the Office of the President for a fee of $80 dollars only. The "presidential tag release codes" is a 16-digit reference code number, which will be sent to the CITIBANK NEW YORK for immediate release and subsequent transfer of your funds into your bank account via SWIFT KTT. And the $80 dollar fee charged for issuance of the "presidential tag release codes" is the ONLY out of pocket fees to be paid for your final fund release. You are therefore advised to secure and send the $80 dollars via Western Union or MoneyGram with the information stated below:

RECEIVER'S NAME: BOLANLE MAKANJUOLA

DESTINATION: LAGOS - NIGERIA.

TEST QUESTION: FAVORITE DAY

ANSWER: SUNDAY

AMOUNT: $90 USD

Please re-confirm to us the full details of your receiving bank account, including your telephone number/residential address, so that upon our receipt of your payment details for the $80 dollars, your payment data will be submitted to the CITIBANK (New York), which is the authourized approved financial institution for your immediate payment as advised by Mr. President.

Your earliest response will attract immediate settlement of this overdue payment as we have limited time to exercise on this payment arrangement.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.

Yours truly,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
New Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Email: enquiry.centralbank.ng@accountant.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.