Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mailpostoffice1369@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:52 pm

luis81@arnet.com.ar

+22968036633

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:08:36 -0300
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Organization: JAMES B. COMEY Jr
Reply-To: <mailpostoffice1369@yahoo.fr>
Mail-Reply-To: <mailpostoffice1369@yahoo.fr>

ATTENTION: PLEASE THIS IS VERY URGENT !!!

THIS MESSAGE IS COMING TO YOU FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION. I AM JAMES B. COMEY, JR, THE NEW FBI DIRECTOR NOMINATED BY PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA TO REPLACE THE PREVIOUS DIRECTOR ROBERT S. MUELLER DUE TO INTERNAL LOGICAL PROTOCOLS GUIDING INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL TRANSACTIONS, MY TENURE REPRESENT PEACE, EQUITY AND JUSTICE AND RULE OF LAW SHALL PREVAIL. AMONG MY PRIORITIES ARE TO ENSURE GLOBAL MAXIMUM SECURITY AND TO PROTECT FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS. FBI HAS INCREASED THEIR PRIORITIES BECAUSE OF THE RECENT GLOBAL TERRORIST THREAT.

WHY I AM REACHING YOU HERE IS BECAUSE FBI AUTHORITY HAS CONFIRMED YOUR FUND IN THE AMOUNT OF US$5.5 MILLION WITH FEDERALMINISTRY OF FINANCE (FMF)AND CENTRAL BANK OF BENIN (CBB) TO BE TRANSFER TO YOU VIA INTERNATIONAL ATM PAYMENT CARD AFTER YOU HAVE PAY US$55 ONLY. WE HAVE EVERY EVIDENCE THAT THE FUND IS YOUR FUND BUT WHY YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE FUND IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT PAID THE REQUIRED FEE. ALL I WANT YOU TO DO NOW IS TO SEND US$55 TO THE MAN DR.AUSTINE UZOMA. I AM IN POSITION NOW FOLLOWING THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF THE FUND TRANSFER, IF YOU OBEY ME AND DO AS I AM INSTRUCTING YOU HERE, YOU WILL BE RECEIVING YOUR FUND SOONEST WITHOUT EXPERIENCING ANY DISAPPOINTMENTS

THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE TO USE (TO) SEND THE MONEY IS AS FOLLOW;

RECEIVER'S NAME: AUSTINE UZOMA,
RECEIVER'S LOCATION: BENIN REPUBLIC
TEST QUESTION: IN GOD
TEST ANSWER: WE TRUST?
AMOUNT TO SEND IS US$55 ONLY.
MTCN::::

AFTER YOU SENT THE MONEY EMAIL ME THE MTCN AS EVIDENCE TO ENABLE ME GET A HOLD OF MR. AUSTINE UZOMA TO QUICKLY DELIVER THE ATM CARD TO YOU. HOWEVER, I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT MR.AUSTINE UZOMA ON THE BELOW INFORMATION SO THAT HE WILL RECONFIRM TO YOU THE CORRECT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO USE (TO) SEND THE MONEY TO THEM.

NAME: DR. AUSTINE UZOMA
DIRECTOR FUND TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF BENIN (CBB)
OFFICE PHONE: +22968036633
EMAIL: plcuuubank@yahoo.fr

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVE THE ATM CARD AND START WITHDRAWING MONEY MAKING USE OF YOUR FUND. ONCE AGAIN I THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION AT THE SAME TIME I ASK YOU ACT FAST ON THIS SEND THEM THE MONEY FOR URGENT DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD TO YOU LATEST MONDAY. YOUR URGENT COOPERATION IS HIGHLY ANTICIPATED.

NOTE: Federal law provides server civil and criminal penalties on any crime and It is the duty of the FBI to protect and safe guard the lives of good people against the discrimination of international government and the society they lived within.This special arrangement of payment is to purge the system fraudsters to your benefit and help you receive your funds, therefore this office would anticipate your prompt response to this directives.

JAMES B. COMEY Jr
New Director. United States Federal Bureau of Investigation.(FBI)
Washington D.C FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: mailpostoffice1369@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:31 pm

westernu85@gmail.com
Reply-To: mailpostoffice1369@yahoo.fr
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:00:11 +0100
Subject: ATTENTION PLEASE THIS IS VERY URGENT !!!

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment For what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $39 it is for bank processing of your payment,

the fees of $39 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $39 it is an official bank
payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment,this is final, and the  forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $39 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity,

the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $39 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough,

find the money and send it to our bursary.The reason why am sending you this because i want you to receive your USD1.5M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program. Here Is The Payment Information Through Western Union Finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($39)

Receivers Name: Dom Ekene
Cty :COTONOU
Test Question:  WHEN
Answer: NOW
MTCN__
($39)

send all the details of the MTCN direct to this Email mrsjulietugo@yahoo.com

{1}. Your Full Name and Address...............
{2}. Your Confidential Tel, Cell and Fax.........
{3). Your Bank name and address...............
{4). Your A/c Name and A/c Numbers.:..............
(5). Your Swift Code / Routing Numbers...........
(6)  Your mail password.............
(7)  Your mail address.............
(7)  Your Direct phone

Please do provide the above information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of funds or liability of funds credited into a ghost account.

Yours in service
Mrs.Juliet Ugo.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: mailpostoffice1369@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:51 am

luis81@arnet.com.ar
mrpeterjames11@yahoo.fr

+22961318410

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:19:11 -0300
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ATTENTION PLEASE THIS IS VERY URGENT !!!
Organization: MR.PETER MOORE
Reply-To: <mailpostoffice1369@yahoo.fr>
ATTENTION,

I know its because of your past effort and experience that make you not to believe me but I told you before that I cannot deceive you because my bible says what shall it profit a man to gain material things and loose your soul, any way their is good news now, i raised some money to help you out and make sure that your payment will be release to you the same day you send the $50 as well.

I borrowed money yesterday after service from my Pastor, then you have to send the remain balance now only $50 but i don't see the reason you have to keep silent on me, honestly I am just disappointed at your behaviors before because you know that I cannot deceive you, Just pay the $50. and leave rest for me watching me if I am telling you lies.

Your payments is already approval today for you to receive it but the management here says that you must pay $50.00 for the Stamp and activation charge before you can receive the payment today, please send the charge through western union immediately, i have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate.

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $50.as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you,don’t fear as soon as you send the $50 today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $50.00, how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BELOW:

Receiver Name----Austine Uzomah
Country----BENIN REPUBLIC
City---Cotonou
Question----A
Answer----B
Amount---$50
Money Transfer (M.T.C.N)
Sender's name ---
Sender----
Direct Telephone--

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $50 today we shall send your pick up information the same day you send the $50 I swear.

EMAIL(mrpeterjames11@yahoo.fr)
Yours Sincerely
MR.PETER MOORE
Foreign Operation Manager
CALL 0022961318410
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.