Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

subrahmanyamshankarlondon@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:29 pm

+442035145962
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Voxbone SA

X-SourceIP: 89.77.198.196
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 89.77.198.196<br>Originating ISP: Upc Polska Sp. Z O.o.<br> City: Warsaw<br>Country of Origin: Poland<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

From: "Syndicate Bank"<subrahmanyamshankarlondon@hotmail.com>
Subject: substantiate your escrow account
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 16:29:25 +0100

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER,

AFTER THE MEETING HELD TODAY 8TH OF JULY, 2014 BETWEEN THE AUTHORITIES AND THE SYNDICATE BANK OF LONDON MANAGEMENT, WE COME TO AN AGREEMENT THAT AFTER THE RECEIPT OF THE REQUIRED ACCOUNT ACTIVATION FEE BEFORE YOU CAN HAVE FULL ACCESS TO YOUR FUNDS AND YOUR WITHDRAWAL CHECKBOOK WITH MASTER CARD WHICH WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU INCLUDING ALL THE BACKUP DOCUMENTATION ORIGINAL COPY ATTACHED TO THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS THE PROOF OF YOUR FUND WITH SYNDICATE BANK.

SO BEFORE WE CAN MOVE AHEAD AND FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION FOR YOU, YOU ARE ADVISE TO TRY YOUR BEST TO COMPLY WITH THE BANK REQUIREMENT WHICH THE BANK REQUIRES TO ENABLE THE SYNDICATE BANK TO UPGRADE THE NEW ACCOUNT OPENING AND HAVE IT ACTIVATED, SO THAT THE ACCOUNT WILL BE QUALIFY TO RECEIVE THE HUGE VOLUME OF THE TOTAL SUM WHICH IS UNDER YOUR NAME WITH THE SYNDICATE BANK ESCROW ACCOUNT TO YOUR PERSONAL PRIVATE ACCOUNT WHICH WE ARE GOING TO OPEN WITH $50.THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS SUM OF $1,050 WHICH WILL ENABLE US TO COMPLETE OUR JOB FOR YOU PERFECTLY. THEN WE WILL PREPARE FOR OUR SPECIAL TRIP TO YOUR HOME FOR OUR VERIFICATION ON YOUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS EXISTENCE AND TO ENSURE THAT YOUR MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION IS YOU.

AFTER THIS CONFIRMATION, YOUR IDENTIFICATION WILL BE PROGRAMMED IN OUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND IT WILL HELP US TO PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT ANYTIME YOU ARE USING OUR ELECTRONIC TRANSFER SYSTEM AND WE WILL ALSO PRESENT YOU JOB COMPLETION DOCUMENT SO THAT YOU WILL SIGN BEFORE WE HAND OVER YOUR CHECKBOOK AND MASTER GOLD CARD WITHDRAWAL INSTRUMENT WHICH IS DIRECTED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THEN WE WILL PROCEED WITH YOU TO YOUR BANK FOR CONNECTIVITY THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO START MAKING WITHDRAWALS IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD WITHOUT HAVING ANY PROBLEM.

AFTER ALL THIS PROCEDURES, YOU WILL BE FREE TO START ENJOYING ALL THE BENEFITS AND SERVICES FOR HAVING A CURRENT ACCOUNT WITH SYNDICATE BANK OF LONDON. SO DON'T BE AFRAID EVERYTHING WILL BE PROPERLY TAKEN CARE OF AND PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU HAVE LESS THAN ONE WEEK TO PAY THE FEE SO THAT WE WILL COMPLETE THE JOB WITHIN 48 HOURS WE RECEIVE THIS LAST PAYMENT TO ENABLE US COMMENCE OUR TRIP TO YOUR COUNTRY AND TO MAKE SURE YOU START WITHDRAWAL AFTER 48 HOURS YOU COMPLETE THE PAYMENT AS WE EXPLAIN TO YOU.

YOUR FULL COMPLIANCE TO THIS ADVISE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL +44 2035145962 FOR MORE CLARIFICATION

THANKS,
SHANKAR SUBRAHMANYAM
DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER,

AFTER THE MEETING HELD TODAY 8TH OF JULY, 2014 BETWEEN THE AUTHORITIES AND THE SYNDICATE BANK OF LONDON MANAGEMENT, WE COME TO AN AGREEMENT THAT AFTER THE RECEIPT OF THE REQUIRED ACCOUNT ACTIVATION FEE BEFORE YOU CAN HAVE FULL ACCESS TO YOUR FUNDS AND YOUR WITHDRAWAL CHECKBOOK WITH MASTER CARD WHICH WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU INCLUDING ALL THE BACKUP DOCUMENTATION ORIGINAL COPY ATTACHED TO THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AS THE PROOF OF YOUR FUND WITH SYNDICATE BANK.

SO BEFORE WE CAN MOVE AHEAD AND FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION FOR YOU, YOU ARE ADVISE TO TRY YOUR BEST TO COMPLY WITH THE BANK REQUIREMENT WHICH THE BANK REQUIRES TO ENABLE THE SYNDICATE BANK TO UPGRADE THE NEW ACCOUNT OPENING AND HAVE IT ACTIVATED, SO THAT THE ACCOUNT WILL BE QUALIFY TO RECEIVE THE HUGE VOLUME OF THE TOTAL SUM WHICH IS UNDER YOUR NAME WITH THE SYNDICATE BANK ESCROW ACCOUNT TO YOUR PERSONAL PRIVATE ACCOUNT WHICH WE ARE GOING TO OPEN WITH $50.THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS SUM OF $1,050 WHICH WILL ENABLE US TO COMPLETE OUR JOB FOR YOU PERFECTLY. THEN WE WILL PREPARE FOR OUR SPECIAL TRIP TO YOUR HOME FOR OUR VERIFICATION ON YOUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS EXISTENCE AND TO ENSURE THAT YOUR MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION IS YOU.

AFTER THIS CONFIRMATION, YOUR IDENTIFICATION WILL BE PROGRAMMED IN OUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND IT WILL HELP US TO PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT ANYTIME YOU ARE USING OUR ELECTRONIC TRANSFER SYSTEM AND WE WILL ALSO PRESENT YOU JOB COMPLETION DOCUMENT SO THAT YOU WILL SIGN BEFORE WE HAND OVER YOUR CHECKBOOK AND MASTER GOLD CARD WITHDRAWAL INSTRUMENT WHICH IS DIRECTED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THEN WE WILL PROCEED WITH YOU TO YOUR BANK FOR CONNECTIVITY THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO START MAKING WITHDRAWALS IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD WITHOUT HAVING ANY PROBLEM.

AFTER ALL THIS PROCEDURES, YOU WILL BE FREE TO START ENJOYING ALL THE BENEFITS AND SERVICES FOR HAVING A CURRENT ACCOUNT WITH SYNDICATE BANK OF LONDON. SO DON'T BE AFRAID EVERYTHING WILL BE PROPERLY TAKEN CARE OF AND PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU HAVE LESS THAN ONE WEEK TO PAY THE FEE SO THAT WE WILL COMPLETE THE JOB WITHIN 48 HOURS WE RECEIVE THIS LAST PAYMENT TO ENABLE US COMMENCE OUR TRIP TO YOUR COUNTRY AND TO MAKE SURE YOU START WITHDRAWAL AFTER 48 HOURS YOU COMPLETE THE PAYMENT AS WE EXPLAIN TO YOU.

YOUR FULL COMPLIANCE TO THIS ADVISE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL +44 2035145962 FOR MORE CLARIFICATION

THANS,
SHANKAR SUBRAHMANYAM
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: subrahmanyamshankarlondon@hotmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:46 pm

+442035145962

Received: from User ([89.65.110.113])
by edge04.upcmail.net with edge
id TqHB1o01A2SqRJH03qHCPD; Fri, 18 Jul 2014 16:18:13 +0200
X-SourceIP: 89.65.110.113

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 89.65.110.113<br>Originating ISP: Upc Polska Sp. Z O.o.<br> City: Szczecin<br>Country of Origin: Poland<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Subject: Opening process for new online accounts - Syndicate Bank
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:18:14 +0100

Attention customer,

I apologize for my late response, though it was due to i was posted for an assignment to be handled for other foreign beneficiary which i just concluded yesterday. And i now i,m back to handle your transaction for you. And i want to give you full explanation on this funds so that you can fully understand my point very clearly.

Because i want to use my power vessel as chief manager of syndicate bank to help make sure that i supervise this payment till you take control of the money under your care completely. And as soon as you have an account, you can benefit from our online banking services. It's a quick and easy way to manage your finances from any location and it gives you full access to your money at your convenience. If you have a smartphone, ipad or tablet, you can download the mobile banking application as well, which is the mobile version of internet banking.

I have completed arrangement with our remittance department to make sure we open your account on your name before the end of today being 18th of july, 2014. I have paid the opening of account fees on your behalf today which cost me only $50, that's all we need to do today to have your non resident bank account open today but before syndicate bank will lodge in your total fund $15 million dollars into your new account which we will open today friday 18th of july, 2014 we need the sum of $1,000 to upgrade your bank account because is a new account and a current business account,
so the new account need to be upgraded first before the bank will be able to lodge the big amount of money into your account and then issue checkbook on your name base on the same account we open on your behalf then all documents we use in opening of the account on your name will be sent to you with courier services.

The arrangement is applicable with master card which will be issued on your name and will be sent to you on special delivery to your house. You can make withdrawal of $5,000 from the card per day as a daily limit.
You can also use the cards anywhere in the world and anytime you want big amount what you need to do is get your checkbook with your current account with syndicate bank and then start writing checks base on amount you wanted to cash and you can walk into any bank and get your instant cash because the card is just like american express which you can take to any bank and clear up after proper verification of your true beneficiary of the check because you name is going to be on the check and number.

Please respond back immediately so that i can let you know how much you need to pay for the upgrading of the current account with syndicate bank. I am doing all this because i have committed to make sure you get your long awaited fund that you spent money to redeem without success and i will make sure this transaction is completely cleared for you if you follow my directives.

Thanks for your understanding in this transaction.

Sincerely,
Shankar
Tel: +44 2035145962
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:21 pm

+442035145962

X-SourceIP: 89.65.110.113
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 89.65.110.113<br>Originating ISP: Upc Polska Sp. Z O.o.<br> City: Szczecin<br>Country of Origin: Poland<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Subject: UPGRADING DEPOSIT REQUIRED!!
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 11:29:28 +0100

Dear valued customer,

In reference to my email letter of friday last week 18th of july, 2014 i was able to help you pay for the opening of your new account fees to setup your new private and personal current account before your $15 million dollars will be deposited to it and we have secured all documents and clearance that will hinder the smooth transfer of your fund into your account which i can send to you if you want me to show you all the important document that was used to open the new account under your name to show you that i have done a good job for you on your behalf on
this transaction and you need to understand that we must complete this arrangement for you once you pay sum of $1,000 that would enable your new current account online be upgraded and will immediately start working and you can have full access of your fund by making wire transfers out from your new syndicate online account, using the internet banking services and with the card and checkbook that we are bringing for you that would enable you to start making withdrawal from any atm machine anywhere in the world.

Mind you nobody is taken the fees of $1,000 away from you, the same amount will be paid into your new opened bank account first before your $15 million dollars will then be lodge into it and immediately you are qualify as a new customer and a proper account owner with the syndicate bank, london. This is a very special arrangement that would allow you to keep your fund and anytime that you need money from your account is either you issue a check to your name or you can use online access which we just opened for you after the receipt of the upgrading fees.

Please let us complete this transaction for you today so that your online account will be upgraded for you and then i will send your withdrawal instruments with all the documents that will give you chance to use your online account activated which i will gladly send you the documents if you want to see them for yourself that this transaction is ready.
This is the reason for the upgrading fee which is the last amount of activation that must be use to facilitate your new account before the bank will allow the deposit to the new account be initiated. So it is not that you are sending the activation fee of $1,000 for the bank charges. Bank will only get their $50 which i have paid for you on your behalf, your $1000 will remain your account balance that would show up in your online statement from your personal current account which make you have total amount $15 million dollars + $1,000 outstanding balance.

Sincerely,

Shankar
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:29 pm

+442035145962

X-SourceIP: 89.79.37.85
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 89.79.37.85<br>Originating ISP: Upc Polska Sp. Z O.o.<br> City: Kraków<br>Country of Origin: Poland<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Subject: Master card and Visa card from Syndicate Bank
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 11:38:02 +0100

From the desk of:
Shankar Subrahmanyam
Chief manager at Syndicate Bank, London
Phone: +44 2035145962

Attn: Dear valued beneficiary,

In reference to our previous letter which we informed you that we have procure all the payment approval and proof of funds which will empower us to conclude the immediate upgrading of your new account with the Syndicate Bank and also lodge your $15 million dollars into the new personal account from your syndicate escrow account into your new personal account.

The bank have just issued your Visa Card and Master Card on your behalf and this card is a special card which you can be able to use at any ATM machine.
With the master card you can withdraw up to $7000 from the card everyday and you can also pay bills with the visa card from your new opened account with Syndicate Bank or you issue checkbook in favor of anybody that you want to pay money and you can also make swift wire transfer from the internet banking by using the payment instruction from your computer system at home.

This facilities is available for you to be using pending when you pay the upgrading and activation fee of $1,000 for facilitating your new account with Syndicate Bank, London.
This bank have done official home work for you so is now up to you to try to comply with the payment of the upgrading and activation fee so that we can complete your job for you within 24 hours that you pay the activation deposit. So the only delay now is for you to comply with the bank upgrading charges so that your new account will be fully upgraded for you and you will start enjoying the benefits in banking with Syndicate Bank of London.

I am waiting for your immediate response with the full payment of the upgrading fee so that we will come to your country within 24 hours to deliver your bank instrument and job completion documents that you will tender to your authority as proof of fund. If want to see your master card and visa card, please let me know so that i will scan copy and send to you so that you will believe everything i am telling you about this transaction. Have used my power vessel to bring this matter to this level, meanwhile the Anti- Terrorist Fund Clearance certificate and DRUG CERTIFICATE which we apply for since last week will be ready this week and as soon as your copy is ready i will send them to you.

We are waiting for your urgent compliance and Thanks for trust in me.

Sincerely,
Shankar
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:11 am

+442035145962

Subject: "Reminder from Shankar"
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 15:43:12 +0100

Attn: Dear Sir/Madam,

I have sent the copy of your Credit cards and your Debit Card which was linked into your new account with Syndicate Bank, London. This will prove to you that everything about this new account is ready, we have done great job by opening the current account with Syndicate Bank for you and based on the completion of your fund upgrading clearance and account opening, I will be coming to your country to hand in your bank withdrawal tools which you will use to withdrawal from any bank around the globe.

So what is remaining now is for us to receive the upgrading fee so that we can be able to complete the necessary upgrading and activating of your new account before we proceed to lodge the big amount that is currently in the Escrow account of Syndicate bank into it, and if you want to see all the Proof of Funds with Syndicate bank on the escrow boards under your name please feel free to ask me and I will be glad to resend it to you, but if you have not receive the scan copy of the credit cards with Syndicate bank, please also feel free to contact me and ask for it because it is your right, but if you have receive the credit and debit cards then let me know so that I will send you all the Proof of funds for the money that was in Escrow account of Syndicate Bank and the Statement of account on the escrow account for the same bank.

As soon as we receive the upgrading fee, we will immediately activate your account with the Syndicate Bank and then I will proceed to meet with you so that we can hand you over all the original documents attached to this transaction and the cards including the job completion documents, before we proceed to your bank head office to complete the necessary bank to bank connectivity.

Meanwhile, i was able to meet with the members of the United Nations over the Anti- Terrorist Fund Clearance certificate, which I applied for on your behalf and once the document is ready anytime from now i will send your own copy to you for your perusal. This documents is important and it will cover your fund from any type of official offenses in the section of drug and anti terrorist transfer regulations. This is what i have done to bring this matter to this final stage for you so i am waiting for your urgent compliance to this effect.

Kindly acknowledge the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Shankar Subrahmanyam
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:20 pm

+442035145962

Subject: THE REASON FOR UPGRADING FEE AND WHAT WE WANT TO USE THE MONEY FOR.
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 18:10:55 +0100

Attn: Dear Sir/Madam,

It will be imperative for you to comprehend that the basic reason why I was compelled to take special interest in your transfer is because of the fund history and to ensure a very safe and transparent transfer to you. That is why it is very necessary that the upgrading of facilitating your new current account opening in Syndicate Bank of London is essential and needful to enabling you obtain all the necessary withdrawal instruments for your own benefits.

So it is normal banking procedure and important that we upgraded your account before use. And reason why we are asking for payment is for us to move your fund from the escrow account of syndicate bank into your normal account which we did open for you and the account is operational ready to be used, so we need to use that money to run and complete all necessary signing of the paper work by our legal team that will act on your behalf because of your absent in the bank and to finally move your fund from the escrow account into your newly opened private account which will give you automatic access to start making wire transfer out to your designated bank account. It is very important to activate your account before usage, please go to the bank website and you will confirm that everything i am telling you is the truth.
The activation fee of upgrading your account must be paid for your own benefit and you must comply with the requirement so that we will complete this transaction for you asap. This is the bank website:

http://syndicatebank.co.uk/

After you go through bank website you will understand the value of the upgrading of your new private account for you. then we will send you the checkbook, master gold credit card, debit card which will help you to start immediate withdrawal from the cards and instant transfer of your fund to your local account in your city.

Kindly acknowledge the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Shankar Subrahmanyam
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:34 am

+442035145962

X-SourceIP: 89.66.2.82
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 89.66.2.82<br>Originating ISP: Upc Polska Sp. Z O.o.<br> City: Kraków<br>Country of Origin: Poland<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Subject: PLEASE TAKE NOTE"""""
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 21:33:19 +0100

Attn: Certified Customers,

Please note that The anti terrorist documents i sent to you earlier will cover your fund from any type of financial offenses, in exercise of section 26 sub- section 1b of drug and anti terrorist fund transfer regulation, so your $15,000,000.00 has been certified from the terrorist and money laundering financing as evidence in the American constitution.

This are the basic requirements you must have to take care first before the transmission process will commence and you will start using your online account with the Syndicate bank. This is the rules and banking policy according to act 102 sub-section 3C of Syndicate banking policy. And there is absolutely no way you can expect the boards of directors of Syndicate bank to change their financial policy constitution which is one of the fundamental pillars of the bank all because of you.

This is bank rules and you must obey it and if you think that you cannot pay the activation fee, then you have to start getting ready to visit the Syndicate Bank London branch to make the payment in person, and then sign the international release order documents by yourself. I think this is best initiative and the only options. And the reason why i was sending email with my private Hotmail email account is for your own benefit and for security reason and to enable me to attend to you directly by myself because this is the direct email address you can use to get in touch with me in my office, the bank official email address is the public relations department as you can see it from our website on internet.

Your responses might not get to my table directly because that is the email contact of bank management and inquiries department, and for your information this transaction is not expose to all the staff members of the bank so if you want me to handle your case personally and professionally by myself, this my private Hotmail email account is much better for security reason because of our corrupt official of bank. I can still send you email from bank official email address in other to prove the authenticity of the existence of our bank.

I hope you understand that nobody can write from bank serve if is not from an existing organization of Syndicate Bank. Please let me know if you want me to send you more emails from bank official email serve and i will gladly do that immediately for you to know that you are dealing with the rightful person.

IF YOU WANT TO TALK WITH ME PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY PHONE LINE: +44 2035145962 BECAUSE IS IMPORTANT THAT WE KEEP IN TOUCH SO THAT I CAN EXPLAIN PROGRESS OF THE CLEARING OF YOUR FUND TO YOU, TRY TO REACH ME TODAY LET US TALK ON THIS MATTER.

I will be expecting your call and update

Sincerely
Mr. Shankar
Chief Manager at Syndicate Bank, London
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:44 am

Tel: +442035145962
Mobile: +44203514 8189

both

Subject: PLEASE CALL ME IN RESPECT OF THIS TRANSACTION
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 21:53:07 +0100

Attn: Dear sir/ Madam,

The mandate given to us for completing this payment assignment on/before Tueaday the 2nd of September 2014, and once this mandate expires, every outstanding payment would be cancelled and be transferred to the government treasury account as unclaimed money.
We have suspended the escrow account open for you already for security reason and the reason why we suspended the account with the syndicate bank is to protect your money in the escrow account under your name. So you need to understand that we have to move the money into the current account we open for you so that we will send your online access with the full banking information of your current account immediately after the account is upgraded with the syndicate bank of london and we will forward your checkbook, master cards,and debit cards as well.

Therefore, we have been waiting for you to arrive here in london so that we can be able to complete the upgrading of your new account in syndicate bank, london branch. I already secured all the relevant documents for us to proceed with the upgrading of the new account for you and we are expecting your urgent compliance. So that we can both meet in the banking hall and inside the bank, we will have all documents signed by you the beneficiary and you will also have opportunity to pay the required fee in the banking hall since you find it difficult to believe and trust me, because without trust and confidence who can you trust on this transaction? So to make us free your mind and make you understand how serious we take this transaction. You are hereby invited to fly down to our office in london immediately so that we can handle this transfer face to face in the banking hall.
You don't need visa to london what you would do is to buy your airfare ticket to fly to london and what you need to bring is the upgrading fee of $1,000 so that we will use the money to upgrade your account first upon your arrival and also make sure to bring money for your hotel accommodation because the $1,000 is your opening balance that we want to use to upgrade your account immediately then we will move the money under your name with the syndicate bank escrow account into the new current account and you can immediately make an instant withdrawal of cash up to $500,000 immediately if you need cash instantly.
So don't forget to come along with the $1,000 because the amount will be use immediately the same day of your arrival to upgrade your account immediately in the same minute.,you can withdraw $500,000 from your account once upgraded so please go and borrow the fee of $1,000 for your account upgrading since you can make instant withdrawal of the same amount upon your arrival in front of the bank.

This transaction required your urgent attention and if you want to see the statement of your online account under your name with the escrow board of the syndicate bank, i will be glad to send the document for to prove the legitimacy of this transaction and to fully assure you that after paying this last and final payment you would not be required to pay additional charges or any fee again. I am expecting your present here in london so that we can both work together and can trust each other by working together into the banking hall doing all the signing of the the important documents in the present of the telex department manager and myself, i think this is the greatest solution to this venture and i will be expecting to hear from you asap.

I want you to call me immediately and book your flight to meet me in london

Hope to see you soon in london,

Yous faithfully,
Shankar Subrahmanyam
Chief manager at Syndicate bank of London
Mobile: +44 203 514 8189
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.