Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fredbrown198@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fredbrown198@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:16 pm

fredbrown198@gmail.com
mstevens@eastersealswestal.org

Received: from unknown (HELO User) (mstevens@eastersealswestal.org@93.62.59.120)
by zimx.onyxlight.net with ESMTPA; 6 Jul 2014 08:00:15 -0000
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 93.62.59.120<br>Originating ISP: Fastweb<br> City: Como<br>Country of Origin: Italy<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

from:  NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION <mstevens@eastersealswestal.org>
reply-to:  fredbrown198@gmail.com
to:
date:  Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 9:21 AM
subject:  DO REPLY:NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
NNPC Towers, Central Business District,
Herbert Macaulay Way,
P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja.

YOUR PENDING CONTRACT/INHERRITANCE PAYMENT FILE

I was appointed as new management team for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, The Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) by President Goodluck Jonathan on 27th Jun 2012.

I am the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Barrister Fred Brown,  I have pledged my readiness to clear up all international beneficiaries payment that has not been paid by previous administration and that of my management team to work closely with the In-House Unions to promote a convivial working relationship among members and staffs in the Corporation to foster greater productivity.

I have received various reports from the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) that different Nigerians are using NNPC and the Central Bank of Nigeria official's name to swindle your hard earn money from you claiming to help you.

I have personally reviewed all the contract files and decided to contact you directly.

Please, kindly send me your payment file details to enable me confirm that i am communicating with the rightful beneficiary.

1.  YOUR CONTRACT FILE NUMBER

2.  YOUR FULL NAME AND CONTACT ADDRESS

3. YOUR DIRECT CONTACT TELEPHONE

43.  YOUR COMPLETE CONTRACT AMOUNT

I have addressed the members and staffs of NNPC and solicited their support in this journey to transform the NNPC and to assure you that some of the concerns that the unions have raised are already being addressed by top management. The ultimate objective is for us to succeed in this national assignment and it is a collective journey that we must all undertake

I therefore request that your urgent reply to my office will be highly appreciated.

REGARDS

Barrister Fred Brown,
Email Address:  fredbrown198@gmail.com
Group Managing Director
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

fredbrown198@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:04 pm

fredbrown198@gmail.com
sales@ajltracks.co.uk

Received: from User (93-62-59-120.ip21.fastwebnet.it [93.62.59.120])
by s17063798.onlinehome-server.info (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 448155C6D6A;
Sat, 19 Jul 2014 09:29:27 +0100 (BST)
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 93.62.59.120<br>Originating ISP: Fastweb<br> City: Sesto San Giovanni<br>Country of Origin: Italy<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

from:  NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION <sales@ajltracks.co.uk>
reply-to:  fredbrown198@gmail.com
to:
date:  Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 9:29 AM
subject:  DO REPLY:NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
NNPC Towers, Central Business District,
Herbert Macaulay Way,
P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja.

YOUR PENDING CONTRACT/INHERRITANCE PAYMENT FILE

I was appointed as new management team for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, The Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) by President Goodluck Jonathan on 27th Jun 2012.

I am the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Barrister Fred Brown,  I have pledged my readiness to clear up all international beneficiaries payment that has not been paid by previous administration and that of my management team to work closely with the In-House Unions to promote a convivial working relationship among members and staffs in the Corporation to foster greater productivity.

I have received various reports from the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) that different Nigerians are using NNPC and the Central Bank of Nigeria official's name to swindle your hard earn money from you claiming to help you.

I have personally reviewed all the contract files and decided to contact you directly.

Please, kindly send me your payment file details to enable me confirm that i am communicating with the rightful beneficiary.

1.  YOUR CONTRACT FILE NUMBER

2.  YOUR FULL NAME AND CONTACT ADDRESS

3. YOUR DIRECT CONTACT TELEPHONE

43.  YOUR COMPLETE CONTRACT AMOUNT

I have addressed the members and staffs of NNPC and solicited their support in this journey to transform the NNPC and to assure you that some of the concerns that the unions have raised are already being addressed by top management. The ultimate objective is for us to succeed in this national assignment and it is a collective journey that we must all undertake

I therefore request that your urgent reply to my office will be highly appreciated.

REGARDS

Barrister Fred Brown,
Email Address:  fredbrown198@gmail.com
Group Managing Director
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: fredbrown198@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:57 pm

And this is the real face of the "Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Barrister Fred Brown", while dating online:

BARRISTER FRED
57, Abuja, Nigeria
fred.jpg
fred.jpg (91.66 KiB) Viewed 953 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.