Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ecobank2013plcbenin@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:51 am

sap220288@gmail.com
+22968623166
+22968825122

Reply-To: ecobank2013plcbenin@yahoo.fr
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 23:38:27 +0200
Subject: Re: I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU ASAP.

Hello dear beneficiary, Eco bank Benin Republic Plc
I want You to reconfirm you full detail to enable us procced for the
transaction in your
favour,
I am Await to hear from You asap.

Before I commence I will like to explain myself to you, my name is Rev
Dr Peter Okeke the new director officer of Eco bank Benin Republic Plc
West African, my dear, I want to use this opportunity to inform you
that I was now the director and it have not been a month now, so I
went through the scheme of work of this honourable bank and find our
that your name and
your fund valued $4.8 million dollars was here for six months.

So it amaze me so much and then I went to the office of IMF office
Benin and reported this to them to know what is their aim and they
told me that bank former director  Michael Moore was the one that
curse all this he collect money for peoples and then refuse to wired
their fund to them, so my dear the Lord I serve will not allow such to
happen here in my seat, so
I hereby to declare to you now to get us your full information so that
your fund will be wired into your account immediately ok without
wasting time, I do not like betraying people and no one will do such
to me. Below are our contact information

Email us  (ecobank2013plcbenin@yahoo.fr)
Your are free to call us +22968825122
This is what we needed from you now so that your fund will be wired
through this bank immediately,
Your account number========
Name of bank===========
Bank address============
Bank user name==========
Routing number==========
Home address============
Copy of ID==============
Your phone number==========
Your occupation ============
Once you forward this to this bank I assure you that you are to receive
your fund within 48hrs ok, if your are able to call me am free call this
line +22968623166
Thanks and remain bless, my regards to your family.
Rev Dr Peter Okeke
Eco bank director general
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: ecobank2013plcbenin@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:27 pm

barrister.lindae@yahoo.com
lesbradley@gmail.com

+22968623166

Reply-To: barrister.lindae@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 20:49:47 +0200
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER BALO AHOLT TANKO. GENERAL ATHORNEY.
From: "BARRISTER MRS. LINDA ENARSON." <lesbradley@gmail.com>

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER BALO AHOLT TANKO. GENERAL ATHORNEY.
THE CHEMBERS OF SURPRIM HIGH CUORT SECTION BK2 / A14. SURPRIM HIGHCUORT OF JUSTICE. CHAMBER NUMBER 2103VC.
Attention rightful beneficiary: Date:09/07/2014
DIVISION*A*The federal high court of Benin republic has apply the normal procedure now we have confirmed the truth from you this morning. Right now, the imposter in been convinced this morning by the chief security of the federations,
we called the impostor Mr. Glenda Mitchell and Jeff Chestnut to appear for the final print with this court so that we can release the total US$2.5 Million and to his owned Sun Trust Bank account and he actually appeared this afternoon with flight and now we have got him arrested as you have ordered John West and Obi Lord
During the provided issue on his speech to the united nation, couple with recommendation and resolution to the Appeal Court yesterday/Time:03:30 PM.This Impostor Mr. Glenda Mitchell and Jeff Chestnut,
whom claimed to be your next of kin without your knowledge/authorize might have been fraudleting to deferent’s people for many years and must face the prosecution under section Act 2002 Section DC.124 «SIX YEARS IN PRISINMENT» as federal constitution of this Benin republic
I am working under the Federal government of Benin republic as a credible attorney. The position of this committee among other is to checkmate and dissolve every disorganize of the federal law in the country to avoid more scam victim that flows around global world today
Then the court was finally appealed that this imposter Mr. Glenda Mitchell and Mr. Muhamadi Thanko whom has been arrested today will serve the jail«SIX YEARS IN PRISINMENT» While you the rightful beneficiary will pay the cost of U$105.00only for the IMF Fund Release Approval Document.
Then the transferring of your total fund US$2.5 Million will be commence immediately you forward Mr. Peter Campbell your information's as soon as you pay the cost of US$105.00 only for the IMF Fund Release Approval Document, that was the normal procedure with section 1987 section A 114 act as adopted in 1995, and amended on 2ndD June 1996 by the constitutional assembly.
As the fact that any approval claimer of funds/property must seek for this IMF Fund Release Approval Document, through this federal high court-Benin with this specific charge. After you have paid this charge,

we will update you with your Fund Release Approval Document together with the carbon copy of the CAC along with the Transfer Confirmation Slip to educate you on the arrival of your fund into your nominate bank account or do you want it through delivery?.

Once more with the full assurance that the transfer/delivery of your fund must be commenced to your destination as soon as you send out the required fee for the IMF Fund Release Approval Document, thank you.
You are advised to send out the required US$105 .00 today through western union transfer and get back to me with the payment infos/details such as the MTCN# and sender's name, or you forward the payment information to OFOR GODWIN

Email:[ barrister.lindae@yahoo.com)

Cell Pin: this is to effect immediate attention and transfer/deliver your fund immediately because we don't want any kind of delaying. Also below is the information you will use to send them the money like they forward to us.

Send it to General's Accountant in Benin
1. Receiver name:...............OFOR GODWIN
2. Country:............. Benin republic.
3. City: ................Cotonou
4...Test question:..........IN?
5. Test answer:............GOD.
6. Sum................$105 .00
7. MTCN:

Then get back to me with the MTCN? And sender's name?We so much appreciate your urgent respond on this matter and try to complete your responsibility as you have been instructed above in other to claim your fund here in our custody.

THANK'S YOUR'S SENCERLY
BARRISTER MRS. LINDA ENARSON.
CALL ME AT +22968623166
EMAIL: ( barrister.lindae@yahoo.com )
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:32 am

guymelissawhealon@gmail.com

Reply-To: ecobank2013plcbenin@yahoo.fr
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 00:13:41 +0200
Subject: Attn: BENEFICIARY WE HAVE FINALLY TRANSFERRED YOUR FUND TODAY, VIEW YOUR PAYMENT

Attn: Beneficiary:

Your fund transfer transaction is now successful, ECO Bank has finally credited the money in your name, And to inform you that we have finally transferred the sum of $12.5 Million today to you into the new online Account that was opened for you by this Bank. Meanwhile you are advice to click at  (Click here to view your payment online)  And log your email and password correctly and should in-case you log one of your email and you did not view the Online Account opened for you then you can try with another emails of yours with their correct passwords and you will view the new online Account we opened for you and that is where we have transferred your fund into

But before you can have access to this money you are to make sure you log in correctly and that is the only way you can view your payment online, Then you can transfer your fund into your private Account. website (Click here to view your payment online) So  you are advised to go through this website and Log in with your real email address and password to reconfirm the transfer information, do it now and get back to us immediately without any other further delay.

E-MAIL: (ecobank2013plcbenin@yahoo.fr)

Yours truly,
MR.INNOCENT OBI
Order From Mr. FREDERICK PALMER
Director General West African Monetary Unio
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:22 pm

barrister.lindae@yahoo.com
serranopedrojamal@gmail.com

+22968623166

Reply-To: barrister.lindae@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:51:09 +0200
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER BALO AHOLT TANKO. GENERAL ATHORNEY.
From: "BARRISTER MRS. LINDA ENARSON." <serranopedrojamal@gmail.com>

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER BALO AHOLT TANKO. GENERAL ATHORNEY.
THE CHEMBERS OF SURPRIM HIGH CUORT SECTION BK2 / A14. SURPRIM HIGHCUORT OF JUSTICE. CHAMBER NUMBER 2103VC.
Attention rightful beneficiary: Date:12/09/2014
DIVISION*A*The federal high court of Benin republic has apply the normal procedure now we have confirmed the truth from you this morning. Right now, the imposter in been convinced this morning by the chief security of the federations,
we called the impostor Mr. Glenda Mitchell and Jeff Chestnut to appear for the final print with this court so that we can release the total US$2.5 Million and to his owned Sun Trust Bank account and he actually appeared this afternoon with flight and now we have got him arrested as you have ordered John West and Obi Lord
During the provided issue on his speech to the united nation, couple with recommendation and resolution to the Appeal Court yesterday/Time:03:30 PM.This Impostor Mr. Glenda Mitchell and Jeff Chestnut,
whom claimed to be your next of kin without your knowledge/authorize might have been fraudleting to deferent’s people for many years and must face the prosecution under section Act 2002 Section DC.124 «SIX YEARS IN PRISINMENT» as federal constitution of this Benin republic
I am working under the Federal government of Benin republic as a credible attorney. The position of this committee among other is to checkmate and dissolve every disorganize of the federal law in the country to avoid more scam victim that flows around global world today
Then the court was finally appealed that this imposter Mr. Glenda Mitchell and Mr. Muhamadi Thanko whom has been arrested today will serve the jail«SIX YEARS IN PRISINMENT» While you the rightful beneficiary will pay the cost of U$$75 .00 only for the IMF Fund Release Approval Document.
Then the transferring of your total fund US$2.5 Million will be commence immediately you forward Mr. Peter Campbell your information's as soon as you pay the cost of US$75 .00 only for the IMF Fund Release Approval Document, that was the normal procedure with section 1987 section A 114 act as adopted in 1995, and amended on 2ndD June 1996 by the constitutional assembly.
As the fact that any approval claimer of funds/property must seek for this IMF Fund Release Approval Document, through this federal high court-Benin with this specific charge. After you have paid this charge,

we will update you with your Fund Release Approval Document together with the carbon copy of the CAC along with the Transfer Confirmation Slip to educate you on the arrival of your fund into your nominate bank account or do you want it through delivery?.

Once more with the full assurance that the transfer/delivery of your fund must be commenced to your destination as soon as you send out the required fee for the IMF Fund Release Approval Document, thank you.
You are advised to send out the required US$75 .00 today through western union transfer and get back to me with the payment infos/details such as the MTCN# and sender's name, or you forward the payment information to SIMEON EKWE

Email:[ barrister.lindae@yahoo.com)

Cell Pin: this is to effect immediate attention and transfer/deliver your fund immediately because we don't want any kind of delaying. Also below is the information you will use to send them the money like they forward to us.

Send it to General's Accountant in Benin
1. Receiver name:...............SIMEON EKWE
2. Country:............. Benin republic.
3. City: ................Cotonou
4...Test question:..........IN?
5. Test answer:............GOD.
6. Sum................$75 .00
7. MTCN:

Then get back to me with the MTCN? And sender's name?We so much appreciate your urgent respond on this matter and try to complete your responsibility as you have been instructed above in other to claim your fund here in our custody.

THANK'S YOUR'S SENCERLY
BARRISTER MRS. LINDA ENARSON.
CALL ME AT +22968623166
EMAIL: ( barrister.lindae@yahoo.com )
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:59 am

ww.union251@gmail.com
guymelissawhealon@gmail.com

+22998589656

Reply-To: ww.union251@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:59:00 -0700
Subject: YOUR CHANCE OF GETTING YOUR FUND!!!
YOUR CHANCE OF GETTING YOUR FUND!!!

You got this last chance if you are still interested in receiving your payment fund by western union go ahead by sending the sum of $54 right after reading this email and get back to me with the senders name and MTCN, This $54 stands as the signing of your payment transfer files this help came from the new Director of IMF Benin Republic , so do your self a favor by  using this opt unity and no any Hidden amount to pay but this all because all has been paid

After today no more because all fund will be divert to the Federal government account so the lucky one will be favor by this while the unlucky will loose so are you among the lucky one or the looser?? Make choice here  below is the details to use send the $54 and get us the details .

Heaven helps does that help them self .

Receivers==Chidozie Mache
Country====Benin Republic
Question===what Dog
Responds===Puppy
Mtcn........

Your in service
Mr. Lee Frank
Call, +229 98589656
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:14 pm

westerunioi@hotmail.com
unitedbankof707africa@gmail.com

+22968623166

Reply-To: westerunioi@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 16:37:08 +0200
Subject: TODAY YOUR PICK UP AVAILABLE HAS BEEN SENT..
From: "MR. David Brown" <unitedbankof707africa@gmail.com>
Today your pick up available has been sent

We received a signal message this morning regarding your funds which was deposited here in our western union branch office in Benin Republic. First of all, the funds was deposited for immediate transfer and according to our rules and regulations, you will be receiving your money $5,000.00 per day until it finished.

Secondly, we already proceeding of your first payment of $5,000.00 this morning but according to our head office you can not pick it up because the money is on hold by Authority Transfer Department (A.T.D), you will start receiving this fund immediately you make the payment of $59.00  for Inco-transfer programming Charge, all the arrangement has been concluded this morning.
Here is your payment details but it will remain on hold untill you you send us our required fee $59.00 before we can release it, meanwhile, you can track it and confirm the mtcn by:  https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=BJ MTCN: 0741370142, Senders name: Jason Callahan (the status available for pick up by receiver which is you).

Finally, urgent send us the required fee $59.00  to enable us proceed on your payment first thing tomorrow morning by 9am your local time..

this is the information you will use to send the fee, copy it correctely and go to Western Union and make the payment and forward it to me OK,

Receivers Name :::GODWIN OFORM
City ::: COTONOU
Test Question ::: A
Answer ::: B
Amount ::: $59.00 
SENDER'S NAME :::
MTCN;;;

The Inco-transfer programming Charge is $59.00 , send it with then name of our protocol agent GODWIN OFORM on this information below: do it immediately to enable us proceed with our head office, and guarantee you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of $59.00  today your pick up information's shall be send first thing tomorrow morning by 9am your local time.

Bear it in mind the charges cannot be deduct from your total sum because your fund is under security bond and no one is allow to take anything out of it until you confirm the total fund in your custody. Send the $59.00  today via western union money transfer  with the name of our paying agent below .

BEST REGARDS,
MR. David Brown
TELL: +229-68623166
E-mail westerunioi@hotmail.com
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.