Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

isabeljack78@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

isabeljack78@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:39 am

Dying widow scam...

On AR:

Dear Friend,

Calvary greetings in the name of our God, I am Mrs isabel jack from America, a widow to Late Mr jack, I believe you will treat this mail with the fear of God. It is with tears that I am writing you this mail, I don't need your pity, but love to my son. My mail may seem very painful and sorrowful, but there is more you can do in my request than to pity me, which is to show LOVE to my son. I am an orphan and do not wish my son to experience what I have been through on Earth.

Please, this is about my son, his name is Johnson. Since it is now obvious that I will die, my son's future have been the greatest problem I have.I want you to take care of my son please adopt him. He is only 4 years and we have no person here to take care of him if I die today,

I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is serious and according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I will not survive the sickness, My late husband died in a plane crash last years

My reason of writing you this mail is due to the sad news that came to me recently from the doctors. After my last diagnose result, it was proved by the doctors that I may not leave for more than one month ahead, due to the damage the cancer have caused in my system unless I undergo an urgent surgical operation which my chance of survival is less than 10% according to the medical experts. As it stands, I have given to fate and have found God on sick bed. But I have a more concern problem, which is why I have contacted you.

please your response is highly needed Thanks and God bless you while waiting to hear from you. Please do send your reply to this email; isabeljack78@gmail.com

Profile elements:

isabel501

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: isabeljack78@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Email:

Dearest,

Thank you for your mail, your care and all your help.I am Mrs isabel jack from America, a widow to Late Mr jack I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is serious and according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I will not survive the sickness,. After my last diagnose result, it was proved by the doctors that I may not leave for more than one month ahead, due to the damage the cancer have caused in my system unless I undergo an urgent surgical operation which my chance of survival is less than 10% according to the medical experts. As it stands, I have given to fate and have found God on sick bed.

Please, this is about my son, his name is Johnson. Since it is now obvious that I will die, my son's future have been the greatest problem I have.I want you to take care of my son please adopt him. He is only 4 years and we have no person here to take care of him if I die today, no relatives..

I want you to take this money and my son. Use the money into a big investment, that you will manage until my son grows up to take over the investment. I will like you to take Johnson as your own son, give him the love we the parents would have given him. Do not let him feel the pains of being an orphan, give him good education, bring him up into a responsible man. Make him have the fear of God. Please do not refuse this task.I have no one else to help me out on this issue, I am an orphan who grew up without knowing God rather focused on wealth and otherwise, living a life of fantasy .Do not pity me, rather take good care of him and bring him up to be God fearing.

i want you to contact the bank for transfer of the fund to your country, because i want you to have the fund first then after you have receive the fund from the bank, you will have to pay your air ticket to come over here and pick johnson my son along with you.

The bank manager has agreed to work with us.He studied all my documents, He asked me if I know you before, I said no but that we have taken sometime now to know each other.

I informed him that you have accepted that you will help to move fund into your country.

Now ,I would like you to contact the bank directly and inform him that you are for the transfer of the fund that was deposited in their bank by my late husband Mr. Morgan jack.

The bank manager asured me that all things being well, that he can complete this transaction in three days.

He promised that he will help you, until when the fund have been transfered into your country.He has good experience and he is well connected. You have to keep this confidential and no one else should know about this till the money is transferred to you

contact the manager and get friendly with him. .

I do hope to hear from you as soon as you recieve this mail. i will give you 20% of the total amount if you help me. My son's future is very very important to me, please make sure you will take care of him as soon as you have the fund transfer to you.

May God bless you and your family.

Sincerely,

Isabel

Header:

Return-Path: isabeljack78@gmail.com
Received: from mail-qg0-f65.google.com ([209.85.192.65]) by BAY004-MC5F19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
Thu, 5 Jun 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:15 pm

Email:

My dearest,

Thank you for your response, God has a way of using people and I have never met you before I sincerely believed in my heart that getting in contact with you is divine and I pray to God to guild you in the execution of the project. I took this decision because I don’t have any body that will take care of my child and I don’t want my husband’s efforts to be used for trivialities. I do not want a situation where my husband’s sweat will be used in material pursuits. This is why I am taking this decision. my husband deposited the sum of $12 000,000,00. with the bank before his dealth I want you to work with the bank for the necessary document need as my next of kin. My operation will be coming up very soon and I pray that the good God should see my through.

Please also let me trust and believe in you, so that all takes place successfully, hoped that this funds are used for the the future of my son johnson. God allowed this to happen through you the fact remains that your efforts will be rewarded because the worker deserves a wage and it is in that 20% of the sum which will be available to you. Ensure that funds are used wisely and above all in the path, because it arrive days or we will all stand in front of father and we would have to answer for all our actions good or bad. I will introduce you to the bank through written letters.

but you have to understand that you are the only person i am contacting for this mission of my late husband and I implore you to be as honest as possible in this dealing as the spirit of my God will be with you always and the Almighty will also bless you for your effort in seeing that the future of my son is secure.

However, i prayed over this before making the decision after which I got your contact while searching for someone that can be sincere and honest to carry on this task as I have been given some days to live I have discuss this matter with the bank so you will make an arrangement with the bank in your name, as the new beneficiary of the fund, to move the fund to meet you in your country, with your data.

Hope to hear from you,

Regards,

Mrs Isabel

Received: from mail-qg0-f68.google.com ([209.85.192.68]) by SNT004-MC1F53.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
Mon, 9 Jun 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:18 pm

Email:

Dearest,

Thank you for your mail, your care and all your help, Almight God will also cares for you and your family, i know that you don't speak English, but i understand you very well, the problem is not your language, i really need your help. I thank God that am still alive, the doctor have given a date for my breast operation, i am praying for God to help me, The first thing is that i want the bank to transfer the money to your account so that you will have money to buy your air ticket to come here and take johnson a long with you.

I contacted the bank in london regarding the transfer of the money to your account, He has agreed to work with you and make sure you receive the money, I want you to use the money to take care of my son johnson, i want you to contact the bank before my operation, i want every thing to be under your control before my operation because i don't know if i will survive, i would have be more than happy if i survive, this sickness had taken away all my money i have nothing right now, my only hope is this money with the bank in London.

my husband is died for long, now my sickness is geting worst, i have no relatives to take care of him, he is 4 years old, his name is johnson, I want you to work with the bank in London for the necessary document need as my next of kin. My operation will be coming up very soon and I pray that the good Lord should see me through, i had introduced you to the bank in london, in case i did not survie the operation so that you will use the money for the future of my son, since i don't have any body to take care of him, take him as your own son

This is the contacts of the bank in London where the fund is deposited.

Here is the contact details

CONTACT PERSON

Barclays bank London
Name of the director: Mr.Brown David .
His pravite E-mail address: barclaysbk2001@hotmail.com

Do email him at once and let him commence with the transfer modality, I want these funds to be transferred to you before I pass on.

I had writen a letter to the bank introduceing you as my next of kin, while contacting them, just tell them that you are contacting regarding the deposite funds of late Mr Morgan Jack, please write them and forward your information to them, ALSO PRAY FOR ME.

Regards,

Isabel

Header:

eceived: from mail-qc0-f171.google.com ([209.85.216.171]) by BAY004-MC1F60.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
Wed, 11 Jun 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: barclaysbk2001@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:45 am

Email:

Dear Sir,

We had received a letter from Mrs. Isabel Jack instructing us to co-operate with you. She had informed us that you are her foreign partner and that we should corporate fully with you to see that the deposited Fund of her late husband is claimed.

However, there are procedures we follow when transferring such inherited Fund. In the Present situation, the depositor of the Fund in his deposit agreement with our bank stipulated that the Fund will only be released to him or his next of kin, This stipulation is written on last Paragraph of the deposit agreement.

We refer to the instruction of your business partner, Mrs. Isabel Jack that the Fund, Which was deposited by her late husband Mr. Morgan Jack, be transferred to your account. Bassed on this instruction, we inform you that the Fund have been approved to transfer to you waiting for your account information.

Bank Name:
Address:
Account number:
Swift Code:
Beneficiary:
Iban no:

Copy of your passport or ID

To crown it all, i wholeheartedly promise you upon the receive the account information your Funds will be transfer to your designated Bank account within the stipulated time (72hours) given by the authority.

Signed,

David Brown

Header:

Return-Path: barclaysbk2001@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT148-W63 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S2.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Mon, 16 Jun 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:06 pm

The dying widow is not dying anymore...

Email:

Dear,

It is my pleasure to inform you that finally i succeed in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Iran.

Presently i am in Iran now with the new investment projects manager in charge of the total sum.

Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite we could not conclude it. Also never forget the promise i made to God that if this transaction is sucessfuly done i will suprise you.
Now I have decided to compensate you in all. I advise that you should contact Mr. David K Williams Contact him immediately through this e-mail: (overseas@adexec.com). I signed a certified bank cheque in your name Worth of $50,000.00 on your name.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the money so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time in the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects with my investor partners in Iran here, Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction on your behalf so that you receive that money smoothly,You have to feel free to get in touch with him today, he will send the cheque to you without any delay.

Yours,
Isabel

Received: from mail-qc0-f179.google.com ([209.85.216.179]) by BAY004-MC4F35.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Wed, 16 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: overseas@adexec.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Email:

Dear Sir,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail. As regards to the cheque deposited in your name, however this Cheque is in your name which authomatically means that it is only you that can cash the cheque in any bank in your country. But due to too much procedures in sending Cheques out from the Country, We advice a safer way you will receive the fund with out much procedures.

We refer to the instruction of your business partner according to her instruction that we should programm the funds into ATM CARD on your name.

SIR, SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CARD

1.This card is a Debit card.

2. It would only be programmed to be used in your specified locality. Eg,If you live in the UK , we will program the card to serve your purpose only in the UK .

3. This card can contain over 50,000 million dollars in operation.

4. You can only withdraw a maximum of 5,000 USD per day.

5. This Card is reserved for millionaire clients of our bank whose daily demand of cash is above that of the ordinary businessman.

6. Our bank is presently operates such service and we are in partnership with VISA international.

We would like you to take note that many banks offer an ATM card service, but in most cases, you will not withdraw more than 1000 USD in a day. This service therefore becomes different and special in that it would allow you to cash a maximum of 5,000 USD in any bank in your country in a day. We are proud of this special service which has brought so many clients to us.

we will send the card to your address by FedEx Express. The sealed pass code of the card would be delivered to you with the card.Only you should know the pass code. The delivery would be done by FedEx Courier Express or DHL express delivery. It will take only 3 working days to reach your address and you can track the delivery through the net. Reconfirm your adress and Telephone Numbers.

Very Best Regards,

David.

Return-Path: overseas@adexec.com
Received: from mout.gmx.com ([74.208.4.201]) by SNT004-MC4F38.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
Fri, 18 Jul 2014
Received: from [69.88.157.94] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa01.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 19 Jul 2014

Originating IP: 69.88.157.94
Originating ISP: Voxel Dot Net
City: Atlanta
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

isabeljack005@gmail.com

Unread postby Terrible » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:12 am

The lady got cancer again

Tuesday, August 1, 2017 11:50 AM
My dearest,

Thank you for your response, for your care, your prayers, and all your efforts to make sure my son have a future, God bless you and your family God has a way of using people and I have never met you before I sincerely believed in my heart that getting in contact with you is divine and I pray to God to guild you in the execution of the project. I took this decision because I don’t have any body that will take care of my child.

As a human being you know is very difficult to give away my son, but i have no other alternative since i don't have any body to take care of him, than look for someone who will accept the offer, you know i can not force any body to do it, it is a willing task which someone have to accept with all his or her heart, i would have gone to a motherless babies home, but i want my son to grow up from a home, because i believe there is a different between someone that grown up in a family where there are parents and someone that grown up in a motherless babies home, this is my reason of looking for someone.

In terms of trusting someone, i prayed over it and know that God will never lead me to someone who will receive the money and run away, also believe that no normal human being will look at my condition and have mind to wicked me at this pointing time, i know is very hard to believe but in a situation where you have no one what will you do? please i really need your help

Thanks for your lovely careing to Johnson, i pray that God bless you and your family.

This is our address where to pick johnson: 621 Madison Street City: Little Chute, WI 54140

About Johnson, he is good boy, he is intelligent, he's a vegetarian, i want you to raise him in more respectful way, he gives no problem, he is simple, i don't want to talk much about him because i am writing to you now with full tears in my face, you will love him.

it is very important that the bank transfer the fund to you so that you will use the money and get your visa, and buy air ticket to come and pick Johnson, dear my sickness is getting worst i really need you urgently, i want you to come and take Johnson as soon as possible, please try to be in contact with me always to know what happen. this sickness has taken all my money i have nothing with me right away, my only hope is this money with the bank which i kept for Johnson's future.

Please try all your possible means to finalize with the bank so that they will transfer the fund to you, . Please help me i really need your help my operation will be very soon, please make sure you get this fund from the bank even if i die, don't leave it, try every thing possible to secure the money for my son's future, I will send our Contract Agreement and the Letter of Authorization to the bank so that they will know you are my next of kin.

Yours,

Isabel
Terrible
New survivor

Re: isabeljack005@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:11 pm

Thank you for the update, Terrible.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Terrible » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:32 pm

Of course the same trick

Dear Sir,

We had received a letter from Mrs.Isabel Jack instructing us to co-operate with you. She had informed us that you are her foreign partner and that we should co-operate fully with you to see that the deposited Fund of her late husband is claimed.

However, there are procedures we follow when transferring such inherited Fund. In the Present situation, the depositor of the Fund in his deposit agreement with our bank stipulated that the Fund will only be released to him or his next of kin, This stipulation is written on last Paragraph of the deposit agreement.

We refer to the instruction of your business partner, Mrs. Isabel Jack that the Fund, Which was deposited by her late husband Mr.Morgan Jack, be transferred to your account. Bassed on this instruction, we inform you that the Fund have been approved to transfer to your account which you will provide.

Bank Name:
Address:
Account number:
Swift Code:
Beneficiary:
IBAN:

Be further advised however, your fund are ready to transfer to your provided account, but the account has been domant for some years now, the account needs to be reactivated before the transfer of the fund to your account.The fund are presently in a dormant account and would need activation for any banking process to commence.

The reactivation fee for the domant account is £500 GBP, also be inform that this activation fee 'll be included when transfering the fund to your account, so i 'll advise you to kindly send the activation fee to enable us activate the account and transfer the fund to your account without further delay. as soon as the account is activated this £500 GBP will return to you while transfering the deposit amount.

Furthermore, bear in mind that the above fee cannot be deduct from the (£9.1M GBP) nine million one hundred thousand pounds equivalent to($12M USD) Twelve million dollars because i don't have access or any legal right to do so unless the account be reactivated.

To crown it all, i wholeheartedly promise you upon the receive of the payment your Fund will be transfer to your designated Bank account within the stipulated time (72hours) given by the authority.

Signed,

David Brown.
Account Manager
"David Brown" <barclaysbk2001@hotmail.com>
Terrible
New survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.