Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

robert_carbuccia_fedx@qatar.io part 2

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: robert_carbuccia_fedx@qatar.io part 2

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:13 am

FedEx New York
ADDRESS > FedEx Kinko's 105 Duane St New York, NY
10007 Delivery ATM payment department inheritance fund.
Phone: + 1-917-503-1832. CALL ME
Phone: +1-929-999-1734.
EMAIL: fedex_brian_phillips@Safe-mail.net

Dear client/customer
I am Brian Phillips CEO.
from FedEx New York office.
just call me today me.
phone: +1-929-999-1734.
Phone: + 1-917-503-1832.

Dear Sir
This is emergency as we contacted you today been weekend do not complain because we got message on Friday from United nation that any body who slowed to process and take his or her atm card must deffinately lost the card for sure this is warning.

reminder again don't allow your atm card to deliver back this is Honesty reminder now no more delay.

do not delay us again otherwise we return your atm card back

i swear to you today with all what ever we think that immediately you send this last $100 dollars we will not fails you as you must get your atm card as I know i will do it now.

kindly once again provide to us your full delivery address to enable us make the delivery of your ATM CARD that was sent to you by zenith Bank London. as your inheritance Fund about Fifteen Million Dollars from zenith Bank London.

the contact person in zenith bank London is Davis Williams, phone: +44-703-595-9142. Email: zenithbank_london_transfer@Safe-mail.net the bank sent your atm card to FedEx office new york. worth of fifteen million dollars sent in split items by first eight million dollars first payment.

We apologize for the delay of the FUND transfer and as will make it a success delivery this time hence you give to us your full name and Correct House address including your Phone number to avoid delivery mistake.

with this useful information we can be rest assured that when your package arrived we will have rest of mind without any problems.

see the Name to contact fedex in west Africa for your last
attach Document.
Name: David Rebholz.
Phone: +234-706-665-5666.
Email: fedex_rebholz_david_1_1@Safe-mail.net
contact him for your attach last document before we fedex new york will attach the document
and deliver your atm card.

now we are ready to work with you and deliver your atm card as custom have permitted that immediately you send your last fee for document you must enjoy your atm card as your card was at JFK airport at new york.

this is serious reminder. don't allow your atm card to deliver back as custom office have told us to make the delivery.

see the name to send the last fee of the said Last amount $100 dollars with western union or money Gram.

Name: Francisca Udeoji Amaliwu.
Amount: $100 dollars.
City: Lagos.
Test question: Delivery.
Test answer: Card.
Then you send the Mtcn.

Thanks Brian Phillips.
I am Brian Phillips CEO.
from FedEx New York office.
phone: +1-929-999-1734.
Phone: + 1-917-503-1832 call me today and send me an Email. fedex_brian_phillips@Safe-mail.net
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:20 pm

I am Davis Williams
Zenith Bank Plc London.
Email: > email me here only >
zenithbank_london_transfer1@Safe-mail.net
phone: +44-703-191-9236. or +44-703-191-6095.

i am Davis Williams
Zenith Bank London.

Read well to be among the batch will take their atm card as urgent this week for Christmas delivery package by fedex new york as we have finalize with Fbi and all securities today.

let me advice you my friend that before tracking number will be issued to you out of fedex office the package must been on the way but your package never been sending out on the way because you never paid for your last attach certificate which shall cost only $100 dollars, so kindly send the last $100 dollars today so that we will issue your tracking number tomorrow to shows that your package is on the way to your house.

bear in mind that your tracking number will issued to any customer for money delivery immediately the last attach certificate is attached to your file to complete the delivery of your atm card and the reason we maintained to attach documents is because your delivery package is contained money in atm card not ordinary luggage's of bag but been huge amount of money, this is why we are demand the fee of $100 dollars from you to complete your transaction of delivery atm card package.

This law of attach document started since 9/11 terrorist attack in United state suspected to be osama binladin so don't be offended it was united nation makes the law since 9/11 attack in united state so therefore kindly send your only last $100 dollars from now and take your atm card the following day immediately you send the $100 dollars for sure maybe by money gram.

see the Name of FedEx new york office to contact > Dr BRIAN PHILLIPS CEO in FedEx Office been the senior officer at FedEx new york, Email him at fedex_brian_phillips11@Safe-mail.net or Email Him: fedeex_package_delivery11@outlook.com with your payment and the release of your atm card shall as you must get it according to FedEx direct signal today, see new york: FedEx office Phone: +1-917-503-1832. Phone: +1-929-999-1734. Name: Brian Phillips.

see the only name to contact in west African FedEx name DAVID RENHOLZ who was Transferred from he was Transferred from London to the west African FedEx about to issued certificate and represented as delivery and documents issued of last attach in your file . Email him at : fedex_rebholz_david_1_1_1@Safe-mail.net Email again: fedex_rebholz_david_africa@Safe-mail.net or phone him at +234-706-665-5666,

NOTE: IF ANY BODY CALL YOU OR SEND EMAIL TO YOU LOOK AT IT VERY WELL AS I DIRECTED YOU TO AVOID THOSE HOODLUMS NOT TO CONFUSE YOU.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:46 pm

DEAR SIR
I AM BRIAN PHILLIPS
FEDEX NEW YORK OFFICE
Phone: +1-917-503-1832.
Phone: +1-929-999-1734.

warninig kindly contact us for your best delivery of your atm card immediately you send the last $100 dollars stay tuned after payment.

EMAIL: fedex_newyork_deliveryat@Safe-mail.net
Shipment Facts:
Our records indicate that the following package has been almost delivered.
Purchase order number: X48 * 1000
Reference: 877719
Delivery location from: N.Y.
Service type: FedEx Ground
Packaging type: Package
Number of pieces: 1
Weight: 10.00 lb.
Tracking no: Immediately payment $100 DOLLARS.

do not allow your atm card to return back read well.

LET ME ADVICE YOU FOR SURE THAT WE ARE FROM TODAY GIVING YOU THE LAST PROMISE THAT IMMEDIATELY YOU TRY AND SEND THIS LAST FEE ON $100 DOLLARS BEAR IN MIND THAT YOUR ATM CARD WILL NO LONGER DELAY AGAIN BUT MUST DELIVER THE FOLLOWING DAY TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS AS HOMELAND SECURITY AND FBI WAS SOUNDED A SERIOUS WARNING TO FEDEX OFFICE IN THE GENERAL MEETING OF 2015 THIS MONTH.

NOW I AM ADVISING YOU IN A SERIOUS NOTE THAT EVEN IF YOU PAID FEE PREVIOUSLY REMEMBER THAT THIS IS LAST FEE FOR ACKNOWLEDGE LAST DOCUMENT TO ATTACH IN YOUR FILE BEFORE WE SHALL DELIVER YOUR ATM CARD KINDLY BEAR WITH US THIS TIME.

YOUR ATM CARD IS ALREADY ACTIVATED FOR 2015 SINCE THIS YEAR AS IT WAS ACTIVATED BY COOPRATE BANK ZENITH LONDON TO ENABLE YOU START WITHDRAWING YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE ALL OVER YOUR COUNTRY AS IT SURPPOSE.

I WILL ADVICE YOU AGAIN DO NOT PLAY WITH YOUR ATM CARD WHICH IS ALREADY ACTIVATED FOR NEW YEAR ON YOUR OWN GOOD BECAUSE YOUR ATM CARD HAVE OVER STAYED BECAUSE OF ATTACH RELIVANT DOCUMENT WHICH WAS DEMANDED BY UNITED NATION TO MATCH THEIR LAW OF POLICY SINCE 9/11 TERRORIST ATTACK IN UNITED STATE WHILE THE REASON FOR THIS ATTACH DOCUMENT IS BECAUSE YOUR ATM CARD CONTAIN HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY NOT ORDINARY CONTAINER OR BAG OF LUGGAGE SO BEAR WITH US WE CANNOT TELL LIE

NOW THE ONLY PERSON YOU WILL CONTACT IS DAVID REBHOLZ IN WEST AFRICA WHO WILL ISSUED YOUR ACKNOWLEDGE DOCUMENT FROM WEST AFRICA WHERE THE DOCUMENT SHALL ONLY COST $100 DOLLARS NO MORE PAYMENT UNLESS $100 DOLLARS.

THIS IS DAVID REBHOLZ CONTACT
fedex_rebholz_david_1_1_1@Safe-mail.net Email again: fedex_rebholz_david_africa@Safe-mail.net or phone him at +234-706-665-5666,

ALSO YOU CAN EVEN CONTACT ZENITH BANK LONDON TO CONFIRM ABOUT YOUR ACTIVATION SERVICE OF THE YEAR.
Davis Williams
Zenith Bank London.
EMAIL: zenith_b.a.n.k_london_transfer@outlook.com
EMAIL: bank_london_zenith@Safe-mail.net

IN ADDITION, HERE IS THE NAME TO SEND THE LAST FEE WITH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AS URGENT.

NAME : UDEOJI AMALIWU FRANCISCA.
COUNTRY. : NIGERIA.
AMOUNT: $100 DOLLARS.
CITY: LAGOS.
TEXT QUESTION: DELIVER.
TEXT ANSWER: CARD.
THEN YOU SEND THE MTCN NUMBER.

Brian Phillips
CEO director
FedEx Office, New York
Tel: +1-917-503-1832
Tel: +1-929-999-1734.
Reply here: efedexdelivery@outlook.com
EMAIL: fedex_newyork_deliveryat@Safe-mail.net
Wayne

admin@ieasaborder.co.za

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 14, 2015 9:57 pm

X-Originating-IP: [41.203.20.220]
Authentication-Results: mta1549.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=ieasaborder.co.za; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ieasaborder.co.za; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO webmail.levymanager.co.za) (41.203.20.220)
by mta1549.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 14 May 2015 00:03:08 +0000
Received: by webmail.levymanager.co.za via HTTP;
Wed, 13 May 2015 22:38:03 +0200
Subject: FEDEX NEW YORK READ AND TAKE YOUR ATM CARD
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 22:38:03 +0200
Reply-To: fedex_newyork_atmcard@Safe-mail.net

DEAR SIR, I AM BRIAN PHILLIPS FEDEX NEW YORK OFFICE Phone: +1-347-064-159. Email: fedexdelivery_package@outlook.com This email belongs to you alone read ok. Hi. DON'T ALLOW YOUR ATM CARD TO RETURN BACK AS FEDEX HEADQUARTER REACH US TODAY. read all to obtained your atm card for sure. Kindly contact us for the delivery shipment of your ATM card package which was Loaded for $15,000,000 Fifteen million Dollar sent from zenith Bank London. Zenith bank Phone: +44-703-191-9236. or +44-703-191-6095. contact manager name is : Davis Williams. Email: zenith_b.a.n.k_london_transfer@outlook.com when you send the last $100 dollars by money gram only make sure you give fedex new york all your correct House address and phone number to avoid delivery mistake. This is opportunity to take your atm card no matter what happen FedEx is out now to deliver your atm card.Read carefully to succeed while your total fund from zenith bank London was fifteen million Dollars. I swear that immediately you send this last $100 dollars definitely your atm card must deliver the following day at your address while we shall like you to keep someone in the house or you stay at home your self why because FedEx have already change their system of work to the extent that if any manager is delaying the delivery package again the manager will be prosecuted to the law court this is new Law now. I must advice you today that the reason why we directed you to send the fee to the west Africa is because the attach certificate is very low cost prize but other countries is charging higher that is why we reefer you to the west Africa to get the certificate very chipper rate of $100 dollars only. the reason we direct you to west Africa is because the attach certificate very low amount of $100 dollars than other countries also make sure you contact David Rebholz of FedEx in west Africa for him to issue the attach certificate in the rate of $100 dollars only. see the Name to contact FedEx in west Africa for your last attach Document. Name: David Rebholz. Phone: +234-706-665-5666. Email: fedex_rebholz_david_1_1_1@Safe-mail.net or contact him for your attach document before our FedEx new york shall deliver your atm card. THIS IS THE NAME TO SEND THE FINAL FEE. send in money gram only, Name: NNAKEE TINA UJUNWA. Country: Nigeria. Amount: $100 dollars. (money gram or western union) city: Lagos. text question: delivery. text answer: Card. Then you send the mtcn. Brian Phillips CEO director FedEx Office, New York Phone: +1-347-064-159. Reply here: fedexdelivery_package@outlook.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Received: from User ([41.138.165.114]) by SpectrumWEB.spectrumprinting.net with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 7 Jul 2015 03:45:23 -0400
Reply-To: <fedexnewyorkatmcard1@Safe-mail.net>
From: "FEDEX NEW YORK OFFICE"<fededeliveryatm@outlook.com>
Subject: FEDEX NEW YORK YOUR ATM CARD IS READY TODAY

DEAR SIR
I AM BRIAN PHILLIPS
FEDEX NEW YORK OFFICE
Phone: +13476064159.
Email: fedexnewtork_card@Safe-mail.net

This email belongs to you alone read ok you must get your atm card i swear
for you.

Hi. DON'T ALLOW YOUR ATM CARD TO RETURN BACK AS FEDEX HEADQUARTER REACH
US TODAY. read all to obtained your atm card for sure.

Kindly contact us for the delivery shipment of your ATM card package which
was Loaded for $15,000,000 Fifteen million Dollar sent from zenith Bank
London.

Zenith bank Phone: +44-703-191-9236. or +44-703-191-6095.
contact manager name is : Davis Williams.
Email: bank_london_zenith@Safe-mail.nett
when you send the last $100 dollars by money gram only make sure
you give fedex new york all your correct House address and phone number
to avoid delivery mistake.

This is opportunity to take your atm card no matter what happen
FedEx is out now to deliver your atm card.Read carefully to
succeed while your total fund from zenith bank London was fifteen million
Dollars.

I swear that immediately you send this last $100 dollars
definitely your atm card must deliver the following day at your
address while we shall like you to keep someone in the house or
you stay at home your self why because FedEx have already change
their system of work to the extent that if any manager is
delaying the delivery package again the manager will be prosecuted
to the law court this is new Law now.

I must advice you today that the reason why we directed you to
send the fee to the west Africa is because the attach
certificate is very low cost prize but other countries is
charging higher that is why we reefer you to the west Africa to
get the certificate very chipper rate of $100 dollars only.

the reason we direct you to west Africa is because the attach certificate is
very low amount of $100 dollars than other countries also make sure you
contact David Rebholz of FedEx in west Africa for him to issue the
attach certificate in the rate of $100 dollars only.

see the Name to contact FedEx in west Africa for your last attach
Document.
Email: fedex_rebholz_delivery@Safe-mail.net
contact him for your
attach document before our FedEx new york shall
deliver your atm card.

THIS IS THE NAME TO SEND THE FINAL FEE.
send in money gram or western union,

Name: NNAKEE TINA UJUNWA.
Amount: $100 dollars. (money gram or western union)
city: Lagos.
text question: delivery.
text answer: Card.
Then you send the mtcn.

Brian Phillips
CEO director
FedEx Office, New York
Phone: +1-347-606-4159.
Reply here: fedexnewyorkatmcard1@Safe-mail.net
Wayne

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:11 pm

Welcome back to "The Stupidest Scammer On The Planet!" Our StupidScammers.com mascot is back! :D
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:40 pm

FEDEX NEW YORK YOUR ATM CARD IS READY TODAY
People
FEDEX NEW YORK KINKOS <fedex_deliverypackagecard@outlook.com> Today at 2:45 AM
To

--

DEAR SIR
I AM BRIAN PHILLIPS
FEDEX NEW YORK OFFICE
Phone: +1-347-606-4159. Phone: +1-516-986-9033.
Email: newyorkfdxpackagecard@outlook.com

Hi Sir, we sent email today been the Monday due to the importance of
today messages to the extent that if you fails to comply maybe your atm
card shall deliver back or it will ignored.

Dear Beneficiary this delivery of your Inheritance fund belongs to you
as
Fbi is already gives us an approval while remains you to participate in
order to pay your document fee base in $200 dollars while we are urging
you to make move and take your atm card this week without further delay.

believe me I am ready to deliver your atm card this time just
fulfill our rule of the last fee of $200 dollars and take your
atm card.

Hi. DON'T ALLOW YOUR ATM CARD TO RETURN BACK AS FEDEX HEADQUARTER WAS
REACHED US SINCE LAST WEEK. read all to receive your atm card for sure.

Kindly contact us for the delivery shipment of your ATM card package
which was Loaded for $15,000,000 Fifteen million Dollar sent from
zenith
Bank London.

Email: Zenith_bak_london1@LIVE.COM
when you send the last $200 dollars by money gram or western union only
then make sure to give FedEx new york all your correct House address
and phone
number to avoid delivery mistake.

succeed while your total fund from zenith bank London was fifteen
million Dollars.

I swear that immediately you send this last $200 dollars
you stay at home your self why because FedEx have already
change their system of work to the extent that if any manager is

charging higher that is why we reefer you to the west Africa
toget the certificate very chipper rate of $200 dollars only.

the reason we direct you to west Africa is because the attach
certificate
very low amount of $200 dollars than other countries also make sure you
attach certificate in the rate of $200 dollars only.

see the Name to contact FedEx in west Africa for your last
attach Document.

Email: fedex_rebholz_david_1_1_12@Safe-mail.net contact him for
your
deliver your atm card.

send in money gram or western union then you take your atm card fund,

Amount: $200 dollars. (money gram or western union)
Then you send the mtcn.

Brian Phillips
CEO director
FedEx Office, New York
Phone: +1-347-606-4159. Phone: +1-516-986-9033 .
Reply here: newyorkfdxpackagecard@outlook.com

Fedex new york we are now to deliver your atm card for sure
People
FEDEX NEW YORK KINKOS <fedex_deliverypackagecard@outlook.com> Today at 3:35 PM
To

--
DEAR SIR
I AM BRIAN PHILLIPS
FEDEX NEW YORK OFFICE
Phone: +1-347-606-4159. Phone: +1-516-986-9033.
Email: newyorkfdxpackagecard@outlook.com

Hi Sir, we sent email today been the Monday due to the importance of
today messages to the extent that if you fails to comply maybe your atm
card shall deliver back or it will ignored.

Dear Beneficiary this delivery of your Inheritance fund belongs to you
as
Fbi is already gives us an approval while remains you to participate in
order to pay your document fee base in $100 dollars while we are urging
you to make move and take your atm card this week without further delay.

believe me I am ready to deliver your atm card this time just
fulfill our rule of the last fee of $100 dollars and take your
atm card.

Hi. DON'T ALLOW YOUR ATM CARD TO RETURN BACK AS FEDEX HEADQUARTER WAS
REACHED US SINCE LAST WEEK. read all to receive your atm card for sure.

Kindly contact us for the delivery shipment of your ATM card package
which was Loaded for $15,000,000 Fifteen million Dollar sent from
zenith
Bank London.

Email: Zenith_bak_london1@LIVE.COM
when you send the last $100 dollars by money gram or western union only
then make sure to give FedEx new york all your correct House address
and phone

succeed while your total fund from zenith bank London was fifteen
million Dollars.

I swear that immediately you send this last $100 dollars
you stay at home your self why because FedEx have already
change their system of work to the extent that if any manager is

charging higher that is why we reefer you to the west Africa
toget the certificate very chipper rate of $100 dollars only.

the reason we direct you to west Africa is because the attach
certificate
very low amount of $100 dollars than other countries also make sure you
attach certificate in the rate of $100 dollars only.

see the Name to contact FedEx in west Africa for your last
attach Document.

Email: fedex_rebholz_david_1_1_12@Safe-mail.net contact him for
your
deliver your atm card.

send in money gram or western union then you take your atm card fund,

Then you send the mtcn.

Brian Phillips
CEO director
FedEx Office, New York
Phone: +1-347-606-4159. Phone: +1-516-986-9033 .
Reply here: newyorkfdxpackagecard@outlook.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:01 am

Fedex new york read about your atm card it is for delivery
FEDEX NEW YORK KINKOS HOUSE <education@yinquan.cn> Today at 9:43 PM
Message body
I am ROBERT DONALD.
From FedEx new York office
phone: +1-917-775-8023.
Reply email: robertdonaldfedxnewyork2020@gmail.com
Hello sir happy new year we have ressume Office this week and we are still
stands to deliver your atm base if you will attends our message while your
atm card is set to deliver this week for sure bear with fedex new york office.
Hi Sir your fund in atm card is waitint for you in this season
read well.

Hi Sir Don't allow your atm card to return back.
this today letter shall enable you take your atm card in this season
of january without delay just read well.

Attn, this is seriousness and ready to deliver your atm card read well this is your opportunity.
once you send this last fee of $100 dollars the next
thing is to issue the attach Certificate and your Delivery Tracking
number then you witness your atm card the same time.

do not allow your atm card to return back as it is ready for delivery.
Kindly contact us for the delivery shipment of your ATM card package of
$15,000,000 Million DOLLARS Fifteen Million which sent from zenith Bank London. Email:
zenithbankplclondon55@gmail.com
PHONE:bank Phone: +44-703-191-9236. or +44-703-191-6095. or +44-702-4074378. contact name: Davis Williams.
give us your correct House address and phone number to avoid delivery mistake.

make sure you contact the secretary DAVID REBHOLZ of FedEx in west Africa for him to issue the
last attach document in the rate of $100 dollars only.

take note that the reason why you are sending
the fee to west African country is because
the cost for the Documents is very Low cost in west Africa
but it is very costly in America Like big prize but west Africa
is $100 dollars only.

see the Name to contact FedEx in west Africa for your last attach Document.
Name: of Good secretary to contact in FedEx of West Africa to issue your
last document to attach in your file to deliver your atm card very quickly.
NAME: DAVID REBHOLZ
Email: fedex_rebholz_david_1_1_12@Safe-mail.net
contact him for your attach document before our FedEx new york
shall deliver your atm card for sure I swear for you.

SEE THE NAME TO SEND THE FINAL FEE.
NAME : NNAKEE. IFEOMA CORDILIA
COUNTRY. : NIGERIA.
AMOUNT: $100 DOLLARS.
CITY: LAGOS.
TEXT QUESTION: DELIVER.
TEXT ANSWER: CARD.
THEN YOU SEND THE MTCN.

THANKS, ROBERT DONALD
CEO director
FedEx Office, New York office.
phone: +1-917-775-8023.
Reply here: robertdonaldfedxnewyork2020@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:06 am

FBI UNITED STATE I AM JAMES B COMEY READ OK ATM CARD
FBI UNITED STATE OF AMERICA <education@yinquan.cn> Jan 14 at 11:22 PM
Message body
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc

Attention Sir. i AM FBI OFFICER : JAMES B COMEY.

we the entire Fbi have steped into the transaction due to the report
we got about the delaying tatice of Banks and some delivery companies about
funds.

I am James B. Comey Jr, the new FBI director nominated by
President Barack Obama to replace the previous director Robert S.
Mueller due to internal logical protocols guiding international and
local transactions, my tenure represent peace, equity and justice and
rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum
security and to protect fundamental human rights. FBI has increased
their priorities because of the recent terrorist global threat, And
Records here show that you are among one of the individuals and
organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from FedEx
new York office Kinko's House of their Fifteen Million dollars Loaded
Fund From Zenith bank London.

Your payment totaling $15,000,000.00(Fifteen Million Dollars). will be
released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum
withdrawal limit of $15,000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and
can be used anywhere in the world where you see a Visa Card Logo on
the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM)

We guarantee 100% receipt of your payment, because we have perfected
everything in regards to the release of your $15 Million USD to be
100% risk free and free from any hitches as it’s our duty to protect
you. (This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make
sure all debts owed to people which includes Inheritance, Contract,
Lottery, Compensation etc are been cleared for the betterment of the
current economic status of the nation and its citizens as he has
always believed “Our Time for Change has come” because Change can
happen.

ATM CARD COMPENSATION PAYMENT DELIVER ROBERT DONALD FROM FEDEX
OFFICE NEW YORK.
Robert Donald CEO director FedEx Office, New York Phone:
+1-917-775-8023. Email him here:
robertdonaldfedxnewyork2020@gmail.com

your fund came from ZENITH BANK LONDON for better understanding
shipment of your ATM card package of
$15,000,000 Million DOLLARS Fifteen Million which sent from zenith Bank
London. Email: zenithbankplclondon55@gmail.com
PHONE:bank Phone: +44-703-191-9236. or +44-703-191-6095. or
+44-702-4074378. contact Manager name: DAVIS WILLIAMS.
send your last fee and give them your correct House address and phone

also the reason you will send the payment in west Africa is because
the attach document shall arrive from west Africa only while you shall
see the FedEx man in west Africa bellow. Name: David Rebholz.
Email: fedex_rebholz_david_1_1_12@Safe-mail.net
contact him for your attach document before our FedEx new york shall
deliver your atm card.

Here is the name provided by FedEx new York for you to make payment of
$100 dollars as quickly as possible to enable your atm card been
delivered under one working day.

Name: NNAKEE IFEOMA CORDILIA.
Then you send the mtcn.

MR.JAMES B. COMEY JR,
NEW DIRECTOR FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.