Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 7

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scam emails from my account part 7

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Call for more clarification; +22660671289.

X-Originating-IP: [200.55.134.178]
Authentication-Results: mta1200.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=perdurit.com.cu; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=perdurit.com.cu; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO perdurit.com.cu) (200.55.134.178)
by mta1200.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 08 Aug 2012 03:18:52 -0700
Received: from User by perdurit.com.cu
(MDaemon PRO v9.0.4)
with ESMTP id md50000178363.msg;
Sun, 05 Aug 2012 01:06:05 -0400
Reply-To: <mr.alibaz@yahoo.fr>

Greetings,

For your kind attention, i will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate a sum of (US$6,200,000.00 Million) to your personal bank account for the benefit of both of us.

This is a genuine business transaction, only that i cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner as required in my bank law, therefore i am contacting you to stand before my bank as the beneficiary next of kin of this fund, that is my reason of contacting you in this manner to assist me actualise this better opportunity, also to share the benefit together with me Insha' Allah.

You will be entitled to have 30% of this fund as a foreign partner, since you will provide a bank account where this money will be transferred to, while 70% will be for me, by indicating your interest on assurance of trust, i will send you the full details and how this business will be executed.

Please keep this proposal as a top secret between both of us because the secret of this transaction is as well as the success of it, and if you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality reply back to me immediately to prove your integrity, And if you are not interested about this business delete it immediately in your email box.

Your Full Name...............................
Your Country.....................................
Your Age..........................................
Your Private Telephone Number...................
Your Fax Number...............
Your Occupation..........................
Your Marital Status................................
Your Sex................................................
Your Religion..................................
Your Private E-mail Adress...........

I will be looking forward for your urgent response (eliedmustafa@btinternet.com)

Regards, in sincerity,
H.E. Mr. Ali Baz M.sc (BOA).
My private contact number: +22660671289.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 7

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 pm

GOOD NEWS PAYMENT FUNDs

Received: from [41.211.229.93] by web29702.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 Aug 2012 11:39:40 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344422380.44146.YahooMailClassic@web29702.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 11:39:40 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: timothyanderson07@yahoo.co.th

Dear Sir,

In my quest to ensure that you get paid, I want you to understand that, several banks across the world are affiliated with the Central Bank of Nigeria. I only direct your payment to where we have enough fund, due to the volume of your payment.

Right now, I have concluded with the Deputy Governor (FOREIGN OPERATIONS) that let any other correspondence bank of the CBN transfer your fund to you. We have realised that the fund we have with the CBN locally is insufficient and have been purposed for other minor uses.

Therefore, what I want you to do now is reconfirm your latest banking information to me to enable us instruct the relevant bank overseas to make the payment to you.

You will only be reached by your banking officer when the fund has been credited to your account. All updates must be forwarded to me immediately you receive them. And you must discontinue or discard any other correspondence you must have received from any other sources. We want to quietly ensure you receive your fund quickly.

Awaiting your soonest response in your own interest.

Regards,

Timothy Anderson

Chairman, Contract Payment Committee
Office of the Presidency,
Aso Rock, Abuja
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Final Payment Clearance

Received: from [82.128.0.105] by web160602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 Aug 2012 04:10:09 PDT
Message-ID: <1344424209.69753.YahooMailClassic@web160602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 04:10:09 -0700 (PDT)

ACCOUNTANT GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION
International Debt Management Department
Lagos Anex OFFICE OF Auditor General
Government Secretariate Ikoyi Lagos
TEL:234 7035679095

From Desk of Prof James Efiong.

REF: INR/DEP-PRE/NIG/AG-01

Attn: Sir/Ma

Final Payment Clearance

After due delibration today I want you to understand that your payment have been converted to be transfered to you via (K.T.T) this means Key Telegraphic Transfer and this require the presentation of your banking details where the money will be transfered into without any futher delay.
Very importantly, you have to disregard any person that contact you from any quater so that we will be able to serve you better.

I wait for the details of your banking so that we will programm the paymentn to be transfered into your account as soon as possible.

Finally, The United Nation has also given and injunction for your payment to be associated with an ATM Credit card which can make the easy for you to make withdrawal at any time. You are warned to stop your further communication with any person or group of individual because your communication with such people have been investigated by the FBI, Interpol and other intelligent agency and warned you to stop your communication with such people.

Congratulation's
Your's Faithfully

Prof James Efiong

Organizations below endused your payment and you should comply Urgently.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
European FlagEuropean Union World Bank GroupWorld Bank nt American Governme
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:57 pm

I wait your response soonest in this regards.

Received: from [69.147.227.228] by web171202.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 Aug 2012 13:40:57 BST
Message-ID: <1344429657.33157.YahooMailClassic@web171202.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 13:40:57 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: attorney_ezee@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am Attorney Musa Hillary, A legal adviser to Mrs Farkash Gadaffi, wife of the late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi the former leader of Libya who was killed during the last revolution in Libya. Before his husband was killed, she managed to escape to a Neighboring country (Algeria) with the help of some loyal securities personnel who took her and some of the family members to Algeria were finally placed under house arrest and this makes her secured communication very limited.

Sincerely, they have been left heartbroken since the revolution because they lost husband, 2 sons and 3 grandchildren during the crisis and it's a memory i will never forget in a hurry because i still find it hard to believe the hurts, humiliation and attacks from the opposition to their family members. So you can imagine how devastated they are right now.

The new Libyan government has been freezing asset belonging to their family both in Libya and abroad which runs into BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. This was why i am desperately looking for a foreign reliable partner whom I can trust with the sum of US$100M (One Hundred Million Dollars) that was deposited by my late client family in the name of the wife with some financial institute in Dubai before the advent of this crisis that led to his death and seizure of power by the opposition.

The family status in Algeria does not permit them opening of account or getting involved in any financial transaction as all eyes seem to be focus on the entire family now. This is the reason why i need your full cooperation and partnership in helping them as a brother/sister have their fund moved into a secured account and we can have it invested in any profitable business in your country.

Also, i need your 100% assurance of trust and your ability to handle the transaction diligently with wisdom and understanding. I will forward you all documents relating to the funds deposit and i will legally transfer to you the POWER OF ATTORNEY as the new beneficiary so you can have full access to the fund and have it moved to a secured bank account. Please be informed that content of this communication and everything relating to this transaction should be treated as 100% confidential and for no reason should you disclose it to anyone.

Please confirm your interest immediately by forwarding to me the below information so i can provide you with all necessary information's needed and i am offering you 20% of the fund for your effort and partnership in this transaction. Confirm your interest and let me know if my offer is ok with you:

YOUR FULL NAMES
YOUR TEL/FAX NUMBERS
YOUR COMPANY NAME, AGE,POSITION AND ADDRESS
A COPY OF YOUR DRIVERS LICENCE/INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

I wait your response soonest in this regards.

Barrister Musa Hillary,
On Behalf of
Mrs. Safia Farkash Gadaffi.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 pm

REPLY IMMEDIATELY

Received: from [41.190.3.172] by web161802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 Aug 2012 05:51:45 PDT
Message-ID: <1344430305.66859.YahooMailClassic@web161802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 05:51:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: REPLY IMMEDIATELY
To: UNIONBANKPRIVATESERVICE1@YAHOO.COM

International Remittance Dept.
Debit Card, Legal Dept
Special Payment Scheme
Union Bank Nigeria Plc.
Postfach 8098 Union,
Union Clearing Number: 230
Postal Account:80-2-2
SWIFT: UBN CH UH 80A

Picture: remittancesdeptubnplc@live.com

Attn: Beneficiary

SIR

YOUR PAYMENT VIA UNION BANK MASTER DEBIT CARD

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT DUE TO THE NUMEROUS FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES OF SOME GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND DISMISS STAFF OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA WHO PARADED THEIR FOREIGN PARNTERS TO CLAIM YOUR FUND BY PRESENTING SOMEBODY WITH FORGED DEED OF ASSIGNMENT WHICH THEY SAID YOU SIGNED IN THEIR FAVOUR, SO BASED ON THESE THE PRESIDENCY HAS DIRECTED THAT YOUR LONG OVER DUE PAYMENT NOW BE FINALLY SETTLED THROUHG THIS NEWLY INNUAGURATED SPECIAL PAYMENT SCHEME.

IN THIS PAYMENT SCHEME, YOUR PAYMENT IS TO BE PROGRAMMED INTO
A UNION MASTER CARD ACCOUNT; THIS IS A CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA NEW
WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH UNION BANK NIGERIA PLC, WHICH WAS PUT IN PLACE TO CURB INCIDENTS OF FRAUD. IN THIS SAID ARRANGEMENT, YOUR PAYMENT SHALL BE UPLOADED INTO A UNION MASTER CARD THAT WILL ENABLE YOU EITHER TO WITHDRAW YOUR PAYMENT AT ANY ATM MACHINE OR AT YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT.

HOWEVER, FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROPER VERICATION OF YOUR IDENTITY, AMONG OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION AND RELEASE OF YOUR UNION MASTER CARD TO YOU, IT IS IMPORTANT YOU CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR, DEBIT CARD DEPT., SPECIAL PAYMENT AT THE ABOVE LISTED ADDRESS OR REPLY TO MY DIRECT EMAIL.ADDRESS; unionbankprivateservice1@yahoo.com TO ENABLE US FORWARD YOU WITH THE DETAILS.

Mr Usman Ali
For/Management
Union Bank Nigeria.
Debit Card, Legal Dept
Special Payment Scheme
Directemail: unionbankprivateservice1@yahoo.com
Bank: E: remittancesdeptubnplc@live.com.
========================================================================================================
This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named above and any other use is prohibited. It may contain confidential information. If you received this e-mail in error please contact the sender by return e-mail.Recipients are advised to apply their own virus checks to this message.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 pm

RE: APPROVAL PART PAYMENT OF US$25MILLION

Received: from ([197.255.8.56]) by webmail.mehralborz.net with MailEnable WebMail; Wed, 8 Aug 2012 17:46:34 +0430
To: undisclosed-recipients
From: "jamesudoka03@yahoo.com" <administrator@mehralborz.ac.ir>

Attn: Beneficiary/Contractor,

RE: APPROVAL PART PAYMENT OF US$25MILLION

After cross-examination of your contract files l discovered that you have mind several payment to some fraudulent individuals who claimed to be in charge of your payment.lt is because of this reason that your fund has not gotten to you.

Be informed that due to fraudulent activities discovered in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), The Federal Government of Nigeria, After an executive meeting with the CBN,Federal Ministry Of Finance and Senate Committee on Finance, has decided to pay all foreign contractors without any delay.

instruction has been given to the Director Foreign Payment Unit Wire Transfer, Bank Of Nigeria(CBN) to settle all contractors whose names appeared in the payment list without delay, Therefore, this message serves as a notice to you.

Mrs.Blessing A.Ibe
Director Foreign Payment,Unit Wire Transfer.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Tel:234-808-179-0409
Email:mrsblessingibe@live.com

Instruction has been given to her, So do contact her as soon as possible,So that l will signed your Telex Electronics Wire Transfer Document for you to credit your contract fund into your nominated bank accountant within 24hours. Meanwhile as soon as you contact the Director do forward your bank information and your new contract information that has been programmed into our computer payment system which is going to reflect by 12Hours GMT today, So that your contract fund will be effect immediately without any delay.

Approval Number:/IPQW/IMF/CBN/FMF/KD1-X/012
Contract Part Sum:US$25Million
Payment Code:CBN/KTT/TFABLE/WQ012

This message serve you as a notice, why you are to contact the Director Foreign Payment Unit Wire Transfer Department(CBN).

Awaiting your prompt response as soon as you contact him.

Yours Faithfully.

Mr.James Udoka
Head of Foreign Operation.
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN).

CC: Presidency
Senate President
Ministry of finance
Ministry of justice
Accountant General of the Federation
Central Bank of Nigeria
Director of Currency Operation
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:00 pm

GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

I AM GENERAL GEORGE TETTEH HEAD OF MILITARY INTELLIGENCE, KOTOKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT . MY MEN INTERCEPTED YOUR CONSIGNMENT IN ONE OF THEIR ROUTINE CHECKS. WHEN THEY SOUGHT TO KNOW WHILE THE CONSIGNMENT ARE NOT PASSING THE APPROPRIATE QUARTER, IT WAS ABANDON BY THE HANDLERS.

I GOT TO KNOW THAT, THE CONSIGNMENT WAS INTENDED TO BE DIVERTED, HENCE MY MEN CONFISCATED IT. I CAME ACROSS YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AS WELL AS YOUR EMAIL, WHICH IS WHY I AM CONTACTING YOU. AS I WRITE TO YOU NOW, THE CONSIGNMENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO OUR SERVICE CENTER IN ABROAD . PLEASE VERIFY YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AS STATED ON THE CONSIGNMENT:

I DID THIS BECAUSE OF THE STRINGENT MEASURES PUT IN PLACED BY THE NEW GOVERNMENT FOR THE RECOVERY OF SUCH CONSIGNMENT.IF I GET YOUR RESPONSE, I WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE IN EUROPE.

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE.
SINCERELY,
GEN. GEORGE TETTEH.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:06 pm

FROM THE DESK OF MR. MAJASH MAJHA,

Received: from [41.203.235.189] by web132403.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 Aug 2012 16:00:22 BST
Message-ID: <1344438022.4496.YahooMailClassic@web132403.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:00:22 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: majash_majha001@yahoo.com

FROM THE DESK OF MR. MAJASH MAJHA,
AUDITS & ACCOUNTS DEPT
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER (00226 75743541)
Attention: Please

I am Mr.Majash Majha, the manager Audit & Accounts dept. in the African Development Bank (A.D.B). I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $15, 000.000.00 [Fifteen million, United States dollars) into your accounts. The above sum belongs to our deceased customer late Mr. John korovo who died along with his entire family in the Benin plane crash 2004 and since then the fund has been in a suspense account.

After my further investigation, I discovered that Mr. John Korovo, died with his next of kin and according to the laws and constitution guiding this banking institution, it states that after the expiration of (8) Eight years, if no body or person comes for the claim as the next of kin, the fund will be transferred to national treasury as unclaimed fund.

Because of the static of this transaction I want you to stand as the next of kin so that our bank will accord you the recognition and have the fund transferred to your account.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 60% for me, 40% for you and all incidental expenses that may occur during the transfer process will be incurred by both of us.

The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you will follow my instructions till the fund get to your account. More detailed information’s with the official application form will be forwarded to you to explain more comprehensively what is required of you. You are free to call me through my private telephone number.

Your Full Name........................
Your Sex..................................
Your Age..................................
Your Country.............................
Your Occupation........................
Your Personal Mobile Number.....

Thanks
Best regards,
Mr.Majash Majha
Wayne

Re: Scam emails from my account part 8

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Please reply asap for more information on your fund lodged with Overseas First Federal Bank St. Vincent and Grenadines Islands

X-Originating-IP: [203.252.192.5]
Authentication-Results: mta1434.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=plum.ocn.ne.jp; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO antispam.sookmyung.ac.kr) (203.252.192.5)
by mta1434.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 08 Aug 2012 14:33:59 -0700
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (scanX??@70.60.236.118)
by 203.252.192.5 with ESMTP; 9 Aug 2012 06:27:16 +0900
X-Original-SENDERIP: 70.60.236.118
X-Original-MAILFROM: Andrewbailey1N@plum.ocn.ne.jp
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (AVG SMTP 8.5.455 [271.1.1/5185]); Wed, 08 Aug 2012 11:31:38 -0400
Reply-To: <onlinebfengland@live.com>

Attn: Dear fund Beneficiary,

I am trying to let you see reason in listening to my words of advice as a professionals,so Trying to complete this transaction and right now i am in St. Vincent and Grenadines Islands where i have full connection of the chief Executive Director of the bank, who explain everything to me that they will have to ope an account under your name with Overseas First Federal Bank, St. Vincent Islands which is business account, this account is not yet open that is the reason why you are sending money to the third party, this account will be open on Friday once we receive the fee through our fiduciary agent which is our qualify fiduciary agent we are working with for so long, so there is no way we will allow you to send money direct to the bank in St. Vincent and Grandines Islands,

is not done until the new business account is officially cleared,then we will prepare to meet with you over there in your country, reason why the bank must come to beneficiary country is because, we need to come and verify your physical address and your bank address that is the reason why the bank is asking for the opening requirements, the requirement will help them to open business account, i am doing all this for you and the bank have procedures of operation and we must obey their rules and regulations.

You have to send the fee to our agent via western union because your business account is not yet functionall, so because of that reason, you will not be able to send money to the business account until we certify your account on Friday Morning, that is the reason we ask you to send the fee today, that will help us to move forward in completing all the necessary formalities and that will also help us to complete the full depositing of the fee into your account with the bank, the money your sending is not going to the bank, rather it will be your account balance before we fly straight to meet with you in your country.

Finally, i don't have any right to receive any money from clients, this is against the rules and regulation of my job, so we work through our official and certified fiduciary agent only, so this is the main reason why i always work with fiduciary agent, i am hereby assuring you 100% that on no account will more fee come up again for any reasons, so please make sure you always listen and follow my instructions especially now that i am in the final end of completing this transaction for you.I am going to stop here till i hear back from you.

Thanks for banking with us,

Regards
Mr. Andrew Bailey,
Executive Director of Bank of England
Wayne

Re: Scam emails from my account part 8

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Bonjour chers,

Received: from [41.82.142.253] by web29704.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 Aug 2012 22:39:57 BST
Message-ID: <1344461997.82452.YahooMailClassic@web29704.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 22:39:57 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: missfloraarmande736@yahoo.com

Bonjour chers,

Complément de la journée pour vous, s'il vous plaît pardonnez-moi si je interférer dans votre vie privée, mon nom est Mlle Flora Armande, 24 ans, hauteur 5 pieds 11 pouces, poids 61, je suis la seule fille de la fin Armande M. Romaric de ABIDJAN, Côte-d'Ivoire en Afrique de l'Ouest, mon père était un homme d'affaires et un politicien. J'ai observé que vous êtes une personnalité importante avant que je me suis décidé à vous contacter. S'il vous plaît je voudrais savoir plus sur vous parce que j'ai avec moi quelques fonds qui j'aimerai investir dans une entreprise bien sur il dans votre pays. Je vous souhaite incapable d'être honnête à moi pour que je peux aller dans cet investissement avec vous par mon auto et je vais aussi besoin de vos bons conseils.

Tout d'abord, je voudrais savoir ce que vous faites pour une vie, rappelez-vous que vous a attiré mon attention c'est pourquoi je vous ai contacté en premier lieu. Nous saurons nous plus que nous communiquons long.

Merci de votre compréhension, en espérant avoir de vos nouvelles bientôt.

De tout mon coeur,
Mlle Flora Armande

Hello dear,

Complement of the day to you, please pardon me if i interfere into your privacy, my name is Miss Flora Armande, Age 24, height 5 ft 11 inches, weight 61, i am the only daughter of Late Mr. Romaric Armande from ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast in west Africa, my father was a business tycoon and a politician. I observed you are an important personality before i made up my mind to contact you. Please i will like to know more about you because i have with me some funds which i will like to invest in a good business over there in your country. I wish you could be honest to me so that i can go into this investment with you by my self and i will also need your good advices.

First of all, I will like to know what you do for a living; remember you caught my attention that was why i contacted you in the first place. We will know ourselves more as we communicate along.

Thanks for your understanding, hoping to hear from you soon.

From my heart,
Miss Flora Armande
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.