Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 7

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 8

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:27 pm

FROM COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT.(CLICK THE ATTACHMENT TO READ THE MESSAGE)

Received: from [173.242.120.31] by web181006.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 09 Aug 2012 08:36:27 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344526587.63334.YahooMailClassic@web181006.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 08:36:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT <web23x24458012133@att.net>
Reply-To: committee@9.cn

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB/01/10/12

ATTN: Beneficiary ,

Following the protest of the International Community, the World Bank, IMF, We the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigerian Government, Under the auspices of the civilian Head of State, President Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,GCON,GCFR and the Governor of Central Bank (Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi CON) held a meeting last week concerning the compensation of the scammed victims, both foreign and local contractors and some inheritance funds.

On going through files recently, we discovered that your file was designated as “untreated, so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and call the attention of the appointed office for you to receive your payment accordingly.

In other to compensate victims, the WORLD BANK body in conjunction with the Federal House of Senate/ federal republic of Nigeria is now paying 200 victims US$1,500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars only) each in accordance with the WORLD BANK recommendations, Benefactors of this compensation award will have to be first cleared and recommended for payment by the Paying Bank. According to the number of applicants at hand, 98 beneficiaries has been paid.

Note that you are to re-confirm your information's in your reply to this office.

1. Your full names
2. Telephone /mobile phone
3. Address
4. Age
5. Marital status
6. Occupation
7.Copy of your Identification (International Passport or Drivers License)

With this information I will file the preliminary claim and estate execution order so that we can start the legal process I will commence the probate documentation immediately I receive your details.

Yours Faithfully,
Governor Sanusi Lamido
Senator David Mark
Senate President
(Federal Republic Of Nigeria)

Anyim Pius Anyim
Secretary of the Federation
(Federal Republic Of Nigeria)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Fw: CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE WON GBP£820,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS ONLY) YOUR E-MAIL I.D. EMERGED AS ONE OF THE TEN FINAL RECIPIENTS OF A CASH GRANT/DONATION OF (GBP£820,000.00) POUNDS IN THE FACEBOOK / YAHOO MESSENGER CHAT AWARDS PROMOTION U.K. E-MAIL DRAW, FOR THE CLAIM OF YOUR PRICE YOU ARE TO CONTACT THE BELOW INFORMATION VIA E-MAIL WITH YOUR REF.FB/968/09. PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FILE FOR FURTHER STEP HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE. TEL: +44-703 174 7620 / +44-703 174 8924 / FAX: +44-7031817995 1

Received: from [69.31.108.58] by web5713.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 09 Aug 2012 10:47:35 PDT
Message-ID: <1344534455.21375.YahooMailClassic@web5713.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 10:47:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Facebook Awards Promotion England <facebookawrdssd@gmail.com>
Reply-To: facebookboard@ovi.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:55 pm

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER /

Received: from 41.71.206.154 ([41.71.206.154]) by 202.131.71.212 (Horde
Framework) with HTTP; Thu, 9 Aug 2012 18:29:39 +0800
Message-ID: <20120809182939.821376phqph1xij8@202.131.71.212>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 18:29:39 +0800
Reply-to: drrobertwilson002@yahoo.co.jp

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER /( CONJUNCTION WITH CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAM E)DIRECTORS OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.ADDRESS ;870 UNITED NATIONS PLAZA 20-NEW YORK NY 10017 WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT OurRef:WB/NF/UN/XX028/2011 UNITED NATIONS INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER PAYMENT CIRCULAR OF US$25.7MILLION DOLLARS.

Attention:

It may interest you to know who I am, and the urgency of this circular notice coming from my desk for the first time. I am DR. ROBERT WILSON {Director Computer payment Department Central Bank of Nigeria}The Supervisory of all contracts in {CBN}, But it is quite unfortunate discovering that up till now, your debt balance is still outstanding, despite reflection of your transfer slip showing that you have received this payment here yesterday.

My message today is to inform you of the circular true reports of findings submitted last week by CBN Contract Verification Debt payment commission between JANUWARY 2011 DECEMBER 25TH,2012 set-up by President ALHAJI MUSA YAR'ADUA}but now caring out by the new elected President (DR GOOD LUCK EBELE JONATHAN)to make sure that all contractors receive their fund before end of this quarter. he has been fighting for it as a new President.

Today, through a presidential Memo Ref: FGN/PRI/CBN/G200/01, I have been given 7 banking days authomattum to expedite payment action to this listed unjustly denied foreign contractors whose debt fund was used to float illicit money laundering by corrupt officials in former CBN, Government/Presidency that tells all manner of lies to keep you busy with mere papers works. you are warned not to respond to any office or department and forget those telling you that your fund is in united nation or other foreign countries. I want to assure you that your fund is still in Central Bank of Nigeria .

As a matter of fact, you are advised to contact this department with immediately effect for your quick compensation payment settlement, which the Federal Government of Nigeria has mandated this department to make on your behalf, without any further delays.

Here is the information we needed from you below;

(1) Your Full Name.
(2) Phone,Fax and Mobile Number#.
(3) Company Name,Position and Address.
(4) Profession,Age and Marital Status.
(5) Copy Of Your Intl Passport or Scanned Identity to Prove you.

Contact the Director Computer Payment Department.Of Central Bank Of Nigeria

Name DR Robert Wilson
Tel; +234 8038932463
Email: robertwilson002@yahoo.co.jp

Best Regards
Mr. Ban Ki-Moon
Secretary to (UNITED NATIONS)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:55 pm

From Merit

Received: from [213.136.121.233] by web171306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 09 Aug 2012 20:20:48 BST
Message-ID: <1344540048.88830.YahooMailClassic@web171306.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 20:20:48 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: merit_louis@yahoo.co.jp

From Merit

Dear Beloved one,

l Am happy to request for your assistance because I believe that you are not going to betray the trust which I am going to lay on you, Hope all is well with you and other members of your family. My name is Miss Merit Louis, 22 years old and the only daughter of my late parent’s. And Mrs. Louis. My father was a highly Reputable Contractor Engineer who operated in the capital of Ivory Coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously during one of his business trips on 4th.November 2010.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time, but God knows the truth! Though I have not meet with you before but

I believe, one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of (6 million two hundred thousand) U.S dollars ($6.2m) which my late Father Mr. Louis Eric. Kept for me in Suspense Account here in Abidjan that I should seek for a foreign partner abroad who will help me to transfer this fund overseas and also travel with you in other to continue my Live and Education and also to start a Business relationship with you and take care of me in the future. I am just 22 years old and university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life, my dear, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can I completely trust you?
2. Can you accept me as your own blood Sister (Or Daughter)?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible with your full assurance that you will not disappoint me in this issue so that I can give you the contact of the Bank where my late Father deposited the Fund for you to contact them on how to transfer Money into your Account. Thank you so much for your understanding and May almighty God bless you and your Family to the Glory of God Almighty,
Sincere regards,
Miss Merit Louis
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 pm

FUND CREDITING

From: WEST AFRICANCURRENCY <westafricancurrency@gmail.com>

OUR REF/0012/NG/PAYMENT YOURREF..

FROM ,BANKERFORUM PAYMENT UNIT

BANKERFORUM OF NIGERIA PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS

IN VIEW TO THE ONGOING FINANCIAL REPORTS GOING ON WITHIN THE GLOBE ,
THE RESERVE BANK OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE BANKERS BANK OF
SWITZERLAND , WITH THE WORLD BANK UNIT IN ZURICH , HAS INSTRUCTED THAT
DUE TO THE INCEASANT REPORTS OF BENEFICIARIES WHO IN ONE WAY OR THE
OTHER BEEN INVOLVED IN RECEIVING OF FUNDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWINGS,
1, LOTTO WINNINGS
2, NEXT OF KIN PAYMENTS
3, ATM CARD PAYMENTS.
4, CONTRACT PAYMENTS AND ETC,.

BASED ON THIS ,THE BANKERS FORUM OF NIGERIA HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED TO
EFFECT THE PAYMENT ON ANY OF THE ABOVE RELATED PAYMENTS RECEIPT TO
AVOID BENEFICIARIES BEEN DELAYED . ALL BENEFICIARIES ARE INSTRUCTED TO
RECONFIRM THE FOLLOWINGS,

1, YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS.
2, YOUR RECEIVING ACCOUNT IF IS BANK TO BANK TRANSFER,
3, YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION.

UPON RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE DATAS THE CREDITING ACCOUNT OFFICER WILL
INSTRUCT YOU ON THE NEXT STEP TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT OR DELIVERING OF
YOUR ATM CARD.
LOOKING FORWARD SERVING YOU BETTER.
REGARDS
DR UGO PETERS
TEL 234 8080229431
FUND CREDITING OFFICER,
BANKERS FORUM
REPLY TO bankerforum@yahoo.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Hello!!!!!

Received: from [41.203.237.117] by web192704.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Aug 2012 04:34:34 SGT
Message-ID: <1344544474.4931.YahooMailClassic@web192704.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 04:34:34 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: mussaali001@voila.fr

Dear Friend,
I am (Mussa Ali) the bill and exchange manager at the foreign remittance department of BANK OF AFRICA. Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa with due respects and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a person who died on in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank with out any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

The said amount was TWENTY TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDERD THOUSAND united states dollars. ($22.5000.000) Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put the claim over this fund as the beneficiary next of kin to the deceased; get the

Required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

Infact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil assist (A Banker), we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because i work it may be after due verification and assist by the correspondent branch of the bank where the money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40%of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me. Please; you have been advised to keep top secret as i am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest.

Please kindly response back with this information:
NAME...........................................
AGE........................................................
SEX......................................................
COUNTRY.............................................
OCCUPATION..........................................
PHONE NUMBER........................................

All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when i
hear from you.
Yours faithfully
Mussa Ali
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:58 pm

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU

Received: from [41.203.235.98] by web171201.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 09 Aug 2012 21:53:30 BST
Message-ID: <1344545610.83610.YahooMailClassic@web171201.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 21:53:30 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: adamoumussa@gmail.com
Subject: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU
To: joelakasi@yahoo.co.jp

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU

Dear ,

I am the Director in charge of Auditing section African Development Bank(A d b.) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa . Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise. AS IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW, I GOT YOUR IMPRESSIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET SEARCH HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.
. I have decided to contact you on a project that will be very beneficially to both of us. During our auditing in this Bank, I came across some amount of money belonging to a deceased foreigner Mr.Patrick Lucky who died with his wife and their only daughter on 7th of Novermber 2002 in a plane crash.The fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody from his relation before my discovery to this development. He was a contractor here in my country Burkina faso as road builder but his nationality is American.

The said amount is U.S $10.5million (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). FOR YOUR INFORMATION BEEN YOU NOT A America WILL NOT POSE ANY PROBLEM FOR THE SUCESSFUL TRANSFER ON THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. All the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the Bonfire next of kin to the deceased has been put in place and directives will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me in this great

Business opportunity. The actual reason why i contacted you is because it required a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the
money to be re-transferred into on his request. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin. I don’t want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill. Be assured this transaction is 100% risk free.

On conclusion of this Project, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me. Please you have been advised to keep top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal with you. Please keep this proposal secret, even if you don’t want to assist
I look forward to receive your urgent reply
Yours faithfully,

ADAMOU MUSSA
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Get back to me

Received: from wmail36 (172.31.0.225) by outrelay03.libero.it (8.5.140.03)
id 4FD9EF66070E5E34; Thu, 9 Aug 2012 23:24:58 +0200
Message-ID: <22017116.5389161344547498798.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 23:24:58 +0200 (CEST)
From: "barristerrejanti@libero.it" <barristerrejanti@libero.it>
Reply-To: "barristerrejanti@libero.it" <barristerrejanti@libero.it>

Greetings,
Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise since we have not met
before, permit me however with dispense of honor and respect that I humbly make
this appeal to you with the understanding that any fact/s or opinion/s
expressed in this letter are given in confidence and solely for your personal
information and use. I am skeptical about a lot of thing going on the internet
which is the only way I think I can get this message passed on to you but If it
does not interest you, disregard the mail but if it makes sense to you, I open
my arms wide to do business with you in trust and sincerity.

I am Barrister Renijanti Cole, I am an International Attorney attached to
United Nations in Asia Pacific, I got your email address from the office of
economic and statistic here in Asia , confirmed from business network agency
here in Indonesia, were I have employed their service to seek for a foreign
partner that I can entrust funds to and to make you a beneficiary of my late
client who is a victim of Indonesia tsunami I really need your assistance,
making this a successful transaction without hitches through you , my heart
assured me that you are capable and honest to handle the capacity of this
transaction.
I the above mentioned attorney work here in Indonesia Jakarta under United
Nations office in handling foreign transaction such as funds monitoring unit
from various part of the world coming into Indonesia and its environ as I am
mandated to check all documentation.

Just for my good effort lots of people here in Asia pacific are contacting me
for safe funds keeping/generating.

I am contacting you for Funds deposited in two difference banks belonging to
my late client that is unclaimed due to lack of good beneficiary.
The bank just contacted me being the attorney to my late client as they have
not been hearing from him I have explain the fact to the foreign remittance
manager that I will contact the next of kin who is also involved in the tragedy
of the tsunami in Indonesia
I want to use you being a responsible person to handle claim and invest the
funds totally $7.5M United States dollars now in the bank dormant account here
in Indonesia, upon your positive response all details will be send to you for
urgent transfer of the funds to your designated account in your country.

I will stop here to wait your reply at your earliest convenient time; I expect
your reply from my private email;barristerrenijanti@yahoo.com Get back to me

Regards
Barrister
Renijanti Cole
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:59 pm

FUNDS RELEASE

X-Originating-IP: [123.140.193.150]
From: African Development Bank <africandevelopmentbankafdb@yahoo.com.ph>

From Desk of the President
African Development Bank (WWW.AFDB.ORG)

SUBJECT: FUNDS RELEASE

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Donald Kaberuka, the President, African Development Bank.

This is to bring to your notice that my office has taking over all the monetary transaction originated from any part of African and Europe countries as Contract payment, Fund Inheritance or Lottery Winning due to Unauthorized/incapability of financial Institutions/security companies in releasing such huge sum of money due to Fraud, terrorist and money laundry activities going on worldwide.

The World Bank Group has mandated the African Development Bank via my office to release funds to beneficiaries through an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Card, hence your name appears as one of the fund beneficiaries whom their funds was successfully cleared recently from Terrorist and Money Laundry and your money will be released to you through ATM Card which you will use to withdraw money from any Automated Teller Machine in any parts of the world, as this is the only way you would receive your money to avoid paying excess charges. As regard to this arrangement, you are advised to contact the Director ATM Payment Department with the below information;

NAME: Mr. George Ennis
DIRECT TEL: 234-1-7643739
U.K OFFICE T/F: 44-700-6029256
EMAIL: nipostexpressng@aim.com

You are therefore advised to forward your direct telephone numbers, your complete name and your mailing address to Mr. George Ennis for immediate release of your ATM Card. Be aware that the amount due for you is Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only (USD$5,500,000.00). Be also informed that the Fund Approvals and authorization document has been handed over to Mr. George Ennis to release to you through any fast courier company, therefore be aware that your fund has obtained all her clearance to be released to you.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards,

Mr. Donald Kaberuka (President)
www.afdb.org
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:06 am

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT FUND

Received: from [41.138.184.112] by web171304.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 09 Aug 2012 23:37:19 BST
Message-ID: <1344551839.20953.YahooMailClassic@web171304.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 23:37:19 +0100 (BST)
From: "Dr.Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Finance Minister" <f_m_of_finance2005@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: fmffmf93@yahoo.com.ph

The Arms of the Government of Nigeria
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

OFFICE OF HONORABLE MINISTER OF FINANCE (FMF)

(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)

ABUJA---- NIGERIA

Date: 9th of August , 2012
Ref: FMF/DMO/2012/Vol.4.4.819

Attention:Honorable Contractors

Dear Sir

It might interest you to know that It has become very disturbing that some people claim to be with the Finance Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, some claim to be the Central Bank Governor which has become a very disturbing issue at the Federal level, Well as the new Finance Minister under this President Dr Good-luck Jonathan lead administration, we are set to reform our economy by renewing and restoring the lost confidence before the international community by paying all outstanding Foreign debts owed to genuine beneficiaries like you. Based on the economic agenda set in motion by the 24 man economic reform team inaugurated under the finance Ministry, your Name have be listed as your Full Contract fund of US$15.5Million Dollars Only as Part payment is approved for payment so In view of this, I am writing you personally concerning your payment which we have secured approval from the World Bank today.

My resume as former World Bank Director speaks my credibility in making sure your payment is concluded. Therefore, I request you to stop every communication with whoever that claims to be either the Finance Minister or CBN Governor. And other Local bank in Nigeria and ensure that you forward me the require information.

You are requested to forward the following:

1. Your full banking details
2. Amount expecting to be paid
3 your passport copy

I will be having meeting with the Debt Management Office later today which approval for payment will be issued.

Your urgent response to this letter is needed.

Yours faithfuly,
Dr.Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,
Finance Minister, Federal Republic of Nigeria
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.