Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 7

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 8

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 pm

[No Subject]

Received: from [68.68.108.154] by web121804.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 01:36:01 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1345624561.49588.YahooMailClassic@web121804.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 01:36:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: United States Government Loan Offer <web.offfice.233@rogers.com>

Loan Offer At 2% contact us with Name,Amount,Duration,Phone Number,Age, Monthly Income
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:18 pm

REPLY TODAY

Received: from 41.58.38.203
(SquirrelMail authenticated user uchelink)
by mail.cybernet.tj with HTTP;
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:41:18 +0100 (BST)
Message-ID: <ecb4ffb18737f2ecbb759911b8ec66ac.squirrel@mail.cybernet.tj>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:41:18 +0100 (BST)
Subject: REPLY TODAY
Reply-To: dr.bensondada@yahoo.com.hk

PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY.
DATE: 22/08/2012

Attn :I feel quite safe dealing with you in this mutual beneficial
transaction. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, but I
choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest,
surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this
correspondence is purely private, and should be treated as such. I am the
Director in charge of Claims and Indemnity of PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE
COMPANY.

The Management and the Legal/Treasury Department of this PRUDENTIAL
INSURANCE COMPANY in a recent meeting, recommended that the account of
KURT KAHLE, a German Citizen who maintained a Life Assurance Policy, be
declared Dormant and confiscated hence moving his unclaimed benefits funds
to the Treasury according to our Banking and Financial law.

Recently, I came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased
person (KURT KAHLE). He is a foreigner, unfortunately He is now late as he
was amongst those that was Killed in the plane crash during his visit to
London, as you can confirm through this website
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

He had a Life Assurance Policy WORTH sum amount of money. Right now, the
fund is lying unclaimed in our custody and there is NO next of kin
mentioned in his file and there is NO HOW we can reach any of his other
relatives as all efforts made by us to establish contacts with any other
of his relation proved abortive and unsuccessful. His Life Assurance
Policy will expire in the next few months from the date of this letter.

Just last week my department received an instruction from Ministry of
Social Welfare to forward particulars of all unclaimed benefits that will
expire in the next few months. Upon my personal finding on this matter, I
kept this information secret to myself until now that I am contacting you.
In view of the fact that the deceased customer is a foreigner (from a
different country), it is officially important for the involvement of a
foreigner like you who will pose as a next-of-kin. I will use my exalted
position in this Insurance Company to present you as his Next of Kin as
you can be his relative, friend or Cousin and the Money will be Safely
paid to you.

Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home Address when replying this
mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your
willingness to assist in this viable transaction.
After successful conclusion of this transaction, we shall share the money
50-50.

I await your good response today. Thanks and remain blessed.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Benson Dada
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:19 pm

[No Subject]

Received: from [74.115.3.65] by web184803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 02:15:36 PDT
Message-ID: <1345626936.35863.YahooMailClassic@web184803.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 02:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: ma.delun77@live.com

Your assistance is needed for a transaction that worth($8,370,000.00). Reply me if interested.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:20 pm

RE:URGENT

Received: from [41.138.106.234] by web193105.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:36:09 SGT
Message-ID: <1345628169.60621.YahooMailClassic@web193105.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:36:09 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: ahmed.ududonka1@voila.fr

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Ahmed Ududonka, Staff of Bank Of Africa in Burkina Faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of US$5.6M (Five million, Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant for claims. If you are interested, indicate and I will intimate you with the method of application and how you can apply to the bank.

1. Your Full Name...........
2. Your Private telephone.............
3. Your Age...............
4. Your Country........
5. Your Occupation...

Do keep this a top secret for security reasons.

Regards

Mr.Ahmed Ududonka
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:20 pm

From Fortis Bank (UK) PLC

X-Originating-IP: [200.219.245.117]
Authentication-Results: mta1140.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=ymail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ymail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO webwin31.tecla.com.br) (200.219.245.117)
by mta1140.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 03:47:08 -0700
Received: from webwin31 ([127.0.0.1]) by webwin31.tecla.com.br with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 07:44:08 -0300
Subject: From Fortis Bank (UK) PLC
Reply-To: remittanceroom@ymail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0

From The Desk Of Patrick Hallgate
Account Operations Department
Fortis Bank (UK) PLC.
Camomile Court,
23 Camomile Street,
+447045390315
+447045773510
London.
EC3A 7PP
United Kingdom
Date:22:08:2012

Dear
Sir

We are writhing to know if it's true that you HAVE CAR ACCIDENT AND YOU ARE IN COMMA CONDITION ?. Because we received a notification letter from one MR. GERSHON SHAPIRO of USA stating that you have car accident and that you have giving him the right to claim your funds as partner before the incident .

He stated you are in big comma on a CAR accident. He has been calling us regarding to this issue, but we cannot proceed with him until we confirm this message from you. because some of the files is not being change to his name yet .please take note by not hearing from you after 7days. Be advised that we have to go ahead this arrangements by releasing the funds to new name in your favour

for you to received this and also secure your funds. try and confirm your Bank particulars without any further delays. but if we did not hear from you .that means you are in comma condition for the car accident then we can pay him

All we need to confirm now if your been still Alive by confirming this message with your Bank account details and yours telephone number for communicating with you Because this MAN'S message brought shock to our Bank. And we just can't proceed with him until we confirm if this is a reality OR not But if not hear from you after 7days, then we shall pay him this funds worth $5.5 Million Dollars

This transaction being directed from Bank Of America to Fortis Bank UK Plc .please contact us below address
Email:fortisbankunit1@ymail.com
Yours Co operation is needed soonest

From Fortis Bank (UK) PLC
MR Patrick Hallgate.
ACCOUNT OPERATIONS
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Respond if this interest you

Received: from 197.251.129.36 (proxying for 197.251.129.36)
(SquirrelMail authenticated user yusfkadr9@c2.hu)
by www.c2.hu with HTTP;
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:15:00 +0200 (CEST)
Message-ID: <54497.197.251.129.36.1345644900.squirrel@www.c2.hu>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 16:15:00 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Respond if this interest you
To: yusfkadr9@c2.hu
Reply-To: yusfkadiri@yahoo.co.jp

From Dr. Yusef Kadrin
Ghana Contract Award Department
Accra Ghana
Tel: +233-268762603 +233268762603

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Chief Accountant with the Allied Oil Company Limited and member of 5 MAN Contract Executive Review Panel (comprising 2 Senior Staff of Bank of Ghana and 3 Senior Staff of Allied Oil Company Ltd set up by late Ghana President Prof Attah Mills. We came across a surplus sum of US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United States Dollars) which was as a result of deliberate over-invoicing of certain contracts awarded by Contract Award Committee of the cooperation.

The last installments due has been paid to the various Contractors, while the said surplus still floats in our apex Bank waiting Off-shore remittance which we intend to carry out now. As civil servants we not allowed to operate foreign account, therefore, we seek your assistance in providing an enable Bank Account where the Fund would be lodged. We have scheduled that you take 25 percent of the total Sum, 5 percent will be for expenses incur during transaction while 70 percent will be for my colleagues and me.

A friend who is a Staff of World Trading Center (WTC) here in Accra made your contact available. Please notify me of your acceptance to carry out this deal, I am contacting you base on the fact that I have no foreign partner to assist me in executing this deal. Please note that we can come over to your Country to receive the funds together with you if you want, if you accept to carry out this deal with me, I will secure all the vital documents on your name and the transaction will take us only 14 days to accomplish.

Kind regards,
Dr. Yusef Kadrin
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Hello Dearest,

Received: from [212.52.153.220] by web195005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:06:00 SGT
Message-ID: <1345651560.88766.YahooMailClassic@web195005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:06:00 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: miss.rita20@sify.com

Hello Dearest,

How are you today, Please i am sorry if i may have interrupted you in anyway by my email, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also tender a joint investment business proposal for your considerations and acceptance. I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any business negotiations before now,

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me, I am Miss. Rita Tubman, 23years old girl from Liberia, the 1st child of late former national port authority managing director, Mr. George Emmanuel Tubman, who died on february 20, 2011 at the charles county memorial hospital maryland.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but they hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily they did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp here in Ouagadougou Republic of Burkina Faso. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father secretly deposited the sum of US$4,850, 000.00 in one of the prime bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will also help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in the school in Monrovia-Liberia, before the death of my father.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please reply me for more details if only you are ready to help me.

I am staying at the female hostel 0037. Please do keep this only to your self please I advice you not to disclose it to a third party till I come over, once the fund has been transferred into your account. I hope my explanation is very clear. I will try to scan my picture to send in my next mail.

Thanks as I hope to receive from you soon.

Yours Sincerely
Miss. Rita Tubman.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Good News! Your Payment is Ready. Pls act fast

X-Originating-IP: [198.154.102.14]
Authentication-Results: mta1249.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=usa.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=usa.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO host14.faithhost.net) (198.154.102.14)
by mta1249.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:37:34 -0700
Received: from mak10001 by host14.faithhost.net with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <mak10001@host14.faithhost.net>)
id 1T4Dvx-003hKk-Cp
Subject: Good News! Your Payment is Ready. Pls act fast
Reply-To: icsid.wbgroup@gmail.com

International Centre for Settlement of Investments Disputes (ICSID)
1818 H Street, N.W. MSN U3-301 Washington, D.C. 20433 U.S.A
Tel: +1 (631) 323 5573
Fax: +1 (267) 590 5348
www.worldbank.org

Introduction: The ICSID, an institution of the World Bank Group based in Washington, D.C., United States, is created to provide facilities for the conciliation and arbitration of investment disputes between member countries and individual investors.

Based on the numerous scam reports we received, the African Union have now joined hands with the United Nations and World Bank Group ICSID, and are making serious efforts wiped out internet fraud in European and the African continents. This collaboration has yielded instant results, with over 300 scammers arrested so far and a sum of US$4.2 Billion already recovered. Many victims’ phone numbers, faxes and email addresses were also found in the address books of these fraudsters. It is from one of the address books that we found your email address.

We have already started distributing these recovered funds, based on the list we have of which your name is among. We have appointed a very reputable person in funds management to monitor the successful distribution of these funds to the scam victims we have in our list. We are aware of several unsuccesful attempts you made in the past to recover your money, which has cost you your life savings. This is the reason we have appointed a known expert in finance matters to monitor this fund payments.

Paul Leatherdale is the best person for this job, so be rest assured success is guaranteed, as he is very familiar in resolving excruciating financial logjams. Paul has more than 25 years of experience in international project and infrastructure finance. He was personally involved in, and responsible for, the arranging, structuring and financing of more than €35 billion of secured senior debt in Europe, the Americas and the Far East, including some of the first public-private partnership (PPP) transactions in the USA, UK, Poland, Canada, Japan, Germany and Ireland.

As at today, we have received confirmations from 10 scam victims from different parts of the world, that they have received their payment and are already making withdrawals with their mastercard ATM card issued to them. Other payments are still in process. Please contact Paul as quickly as possible in order not to be left out in this funds pay outs. The money been paid out is from the 4.2billion dollars recovered so far. If you did not act fast to get your share, you are going to loose out in this exercise until more funds are recovered. It is first come first paid. Dont waste any time to contact Paul now:

Paul Leatherdale,
CEO/Founder,
Investment Capital Limited
13 Gipsy Hill London SE19 1QG England
Tel: +44.787.228.2436
Fax: +44.700.600.8275
Email: investmentcaplimited@gmail.com
Company Registration Number: 02789902
Registration Date: 15/02/1993

Ensure that you call Paul now or email him. We wish you good luck as you recover your money.

Sincerely,

Ian H. Solomon
United States Executive Director,
World Bank Group ICSID
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:51 pm

IN REGARD TO YOUR MASTER CREDIT CARD PACKAGE WITH U.P.S

Received: from [41.138.180.109] by web161605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:44:33 PDT
Message-ID: <1345653873.61770.YahooMailClassic@web161605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:44:33 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: mrfrankuba11@yahoo.com.hk

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL ALERT TODAY FROM UPS IN REGARD TO YOUR PACKAGE WHICH HAVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR A MONTH NOW AND THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AGENT IN CHARGE PLANNED TO RETURN YOUR PACKAGE TO THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF NIGERIA. THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOUR ATM MASTER CARD CONTAIN IS $10.5 MILLION USD AND THIS INCLUDE INTEREST RATE UP TILL DATE.THE ATM MASTER CARD WAS PROGRAMMED TO HAVE ACCESS GLOBALLY WHICH YOU CAN MAKE WITHDRAW OR TRANSACTION IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD.

IT SEEMS YOU DON'T WANT TO SHOW ANY SERIOUSNESS TOWARDS THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR PACKAGE TO YOUR DOORSTEP THAT IS WHY HE WANT TO RETURN IT AN HE NEED PERMISSION FROM ME FIRST BEFORE HE WILL RETURN THE PACKAGE. NOTE THAT I HAVE ORDER HIM TO STOP AND I ALSO ASSURE HIM THAT I WILL MAKE SURE THE CHARGE FEE REQUIRED TO ENABLE THE SHIPMENT WHICH IS $75 WILL BE PAID AND THIS WILL BE THE LAST FEE REQUIRED FROM YOU.

IN REGARD TO YOUR MASTERCARD PACKAGE WHICH WORTH $10.5 MILLION USD I WILL HELP YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE IT AND MY INVESTIGATION SHOWS YOU HAVE SPENT A LOT RECENTLY IN REGARD TO THIS PACKAGE AND THIS WILL BE THE LAST FEE.

REMEMBER YOU HAVE SPENT A LOT TOWARDS THIS PACKAGE ONCE THE CHARGE FEE REQUIRED NOW IS PAID SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL RECOVER ALL YOU HAVE SPENT RECENTLY. THE CHARGE FEE REQUIRED NOW IS NOT MUCH SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE LAST FEE NEEDED WHICH IS $75 ONLY MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO GO AHEAD AND SEND THE CHARGE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM. THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION BELOW BELONG TO JOY RAPU THE BRANCH MANAGER OF UPS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DEPARTMENT NIGERIA. SEND $75

RECEIVER NAME: JOY RAPU
TEXT QUESTION: OK
ANSWER: OK
AMOUNT:$75
MTCN#

SURE SHIPMENT COMMENCE ONCE THE CHARGE FEE IS PAID. SENDER NAME????MTCN NUMBER???FULL SENDER ADDRESS USED:???TEXT QUESTION???ANSWER???? AWAIT YOUR REPLY AND REMEMBER SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE TODAY AND IT WILL TAKE ONLY 26 HOURS TO GET THE PACKAGE SHIPPED TO YOU.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
BEST REGARDS,
DR. JOHN FRANK
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:52 pm

CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE

Received: from [41.203.225.38] by web194604.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Aug 2012 01:16:38 SGT
Message-ID: <1345655798.45110.YahooMailClassic@web194604.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 01:16:38 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: mahmuduismail@yahoo.co.jp

CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE
MR MAHMUD ISMAIL.
The Personal Assistant Manager Of The Bank Of Africa.
Bank OF AFRICA/B.O.A.
Ouagadougou, Burkina-Faso.

Assalamou alaykoum

Dear friend,
I am personal Assistant to the Branch Manager of Bank Of Africa(BOA)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the USD$8.2.000, 000. (EIGHT MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS), During my investigation and auditing in the bank in my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person, a foreigner who died in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with the bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad.
THEREFORE, by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL, top secret should be maintained please!, because I am still in the active service I do not need any form of implication especially now I’m in the verge of my retirement to endanger my career at last!.
Since we got the information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws.

In that regard, I decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity. Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not involve any RISK, and does not need much engagement from you, since i am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider. Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the fund claim under a legitimate arrangement. I have resolved to offer you 40% of the total fund, 10% for sundry expenses that may be incurred during the process of executing this transaction and 50% percent for me.
I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response, more clarification information.
I'm waiting to hear from you soon

Thanks and God bless.
MR MAHMUD ISMAIL.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.