Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 7

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 8

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:32 pm

ATM CARD DELIVERING

Dear Beneficiary

We the board of of Trustee Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has agree today 9th of August 2012
to pay your outstanding fund the sum of $2.5m dollars through MASTER CARD
You are hereby advice to furnish this office your receiving address and telephone number
where the CARD will be delivered and also you are going to send the sum of $250 dollars
only for the shipment charges.

As soon as we received the above mentioned information's, your MASTER CARD will be prepared
and at the same time activated for withdrawal.

Your Urgent response is highly needed.

Regards

Dr Smith Weth
Member Board of of Truster Central Bank of Nigeria
(CBN)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:37 pm

From Mr vincent zango

Received: from [41.203.239.252] by web195002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:59:11 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344596351.33493.YahooMailClassic@web195002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:59:11 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: vincentzango@postafiok.hu

From Mr vincent zango
African Development bank
(ADB) Burkina Faso Ouagadougou

Dear Friend

Please I want you to read this letter very carefully and I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue and I know that this message will come to you as a surprise, Please this is not a joke and I will not like you to joke with it.

I am Mr.vincent zango Manager in African Development Bank(ADB) Ouagadougou,
Burkina faso.

I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of me and you. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15.5) millions used into your account within 2 week working banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim due to the owner of this fund died along with his entire family and supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st 2003.

I want our bank to release these funds to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer while I come over to your country to share this fund with you as soon as you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over. I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasure as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that our bank will release this money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interesting.

Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while 60% will be for me and any expenses that may arise on the process will be for both of us. Because I don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over for the sharing as i indicated.

I am looking forward to hearing from you immediately

Thanks with my best regards

From Mr vincent zango
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:38 pm

TRUTH IS BITTER BUT I WILL SAY IT.

Received: from [41.211.206.136] by web190906.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:22:34 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344597754.72944.YahooMailNeo@web190906.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:22:34 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: Kelly Uba <kelly_uba_cbn@yahoo.com.ph>

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS-NIGERIA.
TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS.

Attention

Sir
I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you. Sometime ago, your Nigerian friend I mean the people that introduced You to the project approached me through my dear wife who works with The Federal Ministry of Finance and asked me to assist them conclude a Money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist Them by removing the original contractor’s name, company’s name and Your bank particulars from Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Vetting and Replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make You appear as the rightful beneficiary of these funds. I agreed on Conditions that they would pay me US$300,000 as soon as your name Appears as the beneficiary. I did as agreed and demanded to be paid but your friends started giving me excuses. They even told me that you promised to send money to me, do you know that up till now, I have not? Received a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them. And the knows that I am the one in charge of international transfers. Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement because I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds that you did not execute any contract in Nigeria , although I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact.

Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making frantic efforts to conclude this project. Now I am ready to forget the past. I do not need the US$300,000 any longer from you but a good compensation from your mind. I need your assurance that your colleagues will be totally kept out of this transaction. I know quite well that none of them is aware of my new approach to you Stop spending your money unnecessarily to CBN Officers both here and overseas because you will not receive this money without my hand in it. I personally perfected the change of the documents at the very and only I can perform it. The secret is that your partners Failed to stamp duty your contract documents, Bear in mind that it’s not going to cost you more than $300 only for the fund to be transferred within three bank work days Finally, I need your promise that no official of the Central Bank of Nigeria will be aware of my involvement in this regard because of my Position. Now re-assure me that you will be willing to compensate me. That you will assist my wife to establish a foreign account in your Country where my compensation will be deposited I am a man of my Words if you are ready to conclude this business with me just get back to me and see the referent. So that I could give you more information’s over This issue once and for all. But if the reverse is the case, do not

Bother yourself to reach me and forget about this money.

Best Regards,
Kelly Uba.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Last notice for this payment

Received: from 186.233.112.2
(SquirrelMail authenticated user educacionfisica)
by webmail.unju.edu.ar with HTTP;
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:23:35 -0300 (ART)
Message-ID: <e4a7883738e4c9d9df6c30b60f545b41.squirrel@webmail.unju.edu.ar>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:23:35 -0300 (ART)
Subject: Last notice for this payment
From: "DEBT SETTLEMENT BOARD COMMITTEE" <noelleme@agro.unlpam.edu.ar>
Reply-To: johnson_mark2010@yahoo.co.jp

RE: FUND FINAL PAYMENT BOARD/PAYMENT SETTLEMENT VALUE AMOUNT: $850,000.00USD:
THIS OFFICE: FUND PAYMENT COMMITTEE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OVERSEA CREDIT
COMMISSION has been Mandated to make payment to all outstanding debt,:{
AWARD LOTTERY AND INHERITANCE CLAIM}

Get in touch with Mr. Johnson Mark Oversea Credit Commission.E-mail:
johnson_mark2010@yahoo.co.jp

Contact him with the following details, as
this will enable us to process and release your cash prize in 48hours.
NOTE THAT THESE DETAILS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOUR PAYMENT

(1)Your Full Name:
(2)Your valid Telephone and fax Numbers:
(3)Present occupation: (4)Date of birth:
(5)Your account info for wire transfer into your bank account:
Residential Address & Country

Mrs.Rosemary Michael
VICE PRESIDENT
FINAL PAYMENT SETTLEMENT BOARD
@2012
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:43 pm

ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE REPLY URGENT AND FAST.

ECO BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
From the desk of Dr.L.W Kolapo
Executive Governor Eco Bank of Nigeria.

Attention..

A power of attorney was forwarded to my office this morning by two
gentle men , one of them is a Philippines national and he is ENGR .
GILBERT M. USON by name while the other person is Mr. JACK MORGAN by
name a CANADIAN national. This gentle claimed to be the representative
of your company, and this power of attorney stated that you have died,
they brought an account to replace your information’s and claimed your
fund of $ 32m which it is right now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED, below
is the new account they have submitted:

BANK.-BPI BANK QUEZON AVE.

DELTA BRANCH QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES

ACCOUNT NO. 2984-0008-66

SWIFT CODE. BOPIPHMM

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you
suffered and died of a throat cancer. You are therefore given 24hrs to
confirm the truth in this information if you are still alive by a
telephone call to this bank, to the above stated information of mine.
Be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous,
as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment.

Reply me with this email adderss(lawsonkolapopaymentunit@gmail.com )
as soon as you get this mail if you are not dead so that I will know
what next to do and get this two person’s arrested also call me on
this phone line 2347052921857

NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain
information that is privileged and confidential, and is intended
solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom addressed.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail from
your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that reviewing, disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
any action in reliance on the contents herein is strictly prohibited.

The best bank in Africa waiting to here from you today

Regards.

Dr.L.W. KOLAPO
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:44 pm

UPDATES FOR COMPLETING THE SIGNING OF YOUR FUNDS RELEASE BOND CERTIFICATE

X-Originating-IP: [118.23.180.69]
Authentication-Results: mta1341.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=plum.ocn.ne.jp; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=plum.ocn.ne.jp; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mv-osn-hcb007.ocn.ad.jp) (118.23.180.69)
by mta1341.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 10 Aug 2012 06:23:23 -0700
Received: from vcchive.ocn.ne.jp (mv-osn-hcb007 [118.23.180.69])
by mv-osn-hcb007.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4C67836430C;
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 22:21:39 +0900 (JST)
Received: from User (ool-18bf06be.dyn.optonline.net [24.191.6.190])
by vcchive.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 22:21:37 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com>
From: "DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ"<Drzetiaziz1N@plum.ocn.ne.jp>

Deard sir,

Attached in this mail is a scanned copy of my international passport and working ID Card so that you will trust and believe in me that am telling you the truth about this Transaction so that after the receipt of the remaining balance of your fund release bond procedures you will then safely receive your much awaited ATM Card safely in your Doorstep. Do not delay the completion of this Transaction unnecessarily after several explanations and assurances from me. Why won't you at least give me a benefit of the doubt and heed to my advise so that you will know that am telling you the truth by making sure that after the official activation of your card your ATM Card will safely get to your Doorstep. All the necessary Documents have already been provided and what is required from you now is just for you to try and make this Last and Final payment quickly so that this Transaction will be completed and your much awaited ATM Card will then safely get to you in your country.

I have to let you know that your Card is validated on our system and is presently with our accredited attorney who is going to stand as represent you on your behalf to sign the release of your fund papars and I promise that upon the settlement of the official required fee today, you will receive the card today through fedex courier service or DHL via overnight mail latest by 5 hours time from now if you comply with directives of the President and Chief executive director of the Maybank (Mr. Abdul Wahid Omar) by sending the payments to the our attorney fiduciary agent today so that we can complete this finalization of this transaction for you and I will fly to your country because i will present all the relevant documents for you to sign as well and copies will be given to you, your master cards including the checkbook and electronics banking facilities code with pin number will be attached to the documents and we hand over everything to you after clearing of the fund with your bank,

this is the bank rules and regulations and we must obey it, that is the main reason i am explaining to you that is not yet time to come down to Malaysia, because if you come is a waist of time, the bank must definitely come down to verify your address and we we must hand over all the documents and cards to you after we complete the clearing with your bank and verification of your address in your country, this is mandatory for the bank because is one of their greatest requirements, so this is the main reason I am coming over to you, don't you think the bank will think otherwise if you come, they will not attend to you until the verifications and certifications is officially crosscheck and then the bank official invitation that was issued on your behalf for your trip to the bank will be useful for you to visit our office in Malaysia.

So please don't allow this great opportunity to slip away from you due to your failure compliance and moreover next week Monday is the final deadline on this subject matter so do your best lets give our attorney the grace i promise she will stand and perform her duty on your behalf in signing the release of your fund with Maybank and we will then release your card and then have it sent directly to your address and you will also start making use of it immediately, Just make sure that you try your possible best and make this Payment to the new attorney receivers informations which is as follows:

ceivers name: First Name : Nicholas Last name : Boyles City : Melbourne, State : FL Zipcode : 32935 USA

Please after you send the Western union, Do send me details via email and also please call me now on + 1-940-604-2746 so i will confirm this message to you before we convey this trip.

I am in charge of this case right now so do not allow yourself to be mislead again.

God Bless You

Regards

DR.(Mrs) Zeti Akhtar Aziz
Tel: + 1-940-604-2746
Please do not hesitate to call me asap
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Ambassador Terence P. McCulley.

Received: from [41.139.100.198] by web171406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:33:06 BST
Message-ID: <1344609186.25723.YahooMailClassic@web171406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:33:06 +0100 (BST)
From: MINISTER FINANCE <ministeroffinanceorg7575@yahoo.co.uk>

Embassy of the United States of America
Abuja-Nigeria From the Office Of Mr. Terence McCulley
American Ambassador to Nigeria

Attn : BENEFICIARY
I wish to bring to your notice that the Nigerian government has finally complied to the sanction of the United Nation to pay all outstanding contract/Inheritance fund, including scam victims compensation payments to the beneficiaries. The president has forwarded the list of beneficiaries, which categorically confirms that you are entitled to the sum of $14,500,000.00 to the Central Bank of Nigeria to enable them distribute thud funds to the appropriate beneficiaries.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the past, top government officials of the banks and the Nigerian government have always taken this payments as an opportunity to extort money from beneficiaries, therefore to completely avoid a re-occurrence, the United Nations have joined forces with the United State embassy in Nigeria to adopt a strategy that have worked to the favor of Canadian/America/Europe/Assia beneficiaries. Most important to us, we want you to make sure that all beneficiaries receive their payment, but there is no guarantee that you will ever receive this money if you are to deal directly with the Bank or these Nigerian government, this is why we have introduce a Risk management and debt settlement expert who have agreed to send a team of legal representative to Nigeria, to process the release of your fund.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This develop will leave no room for extortion and will guarantee the payment of your $14,500,000.00. Your name was included in a payroll register that was sent to SUN LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY, CANADA to establish a payment system for the release of your $14,500,000.00. Kindly respond back with your FULL NAME, CURRENT ADDRESS, CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER and personal ID for more details and contact information of the payroll coordinator for the payment of your money. And you are going to received your fund {VIA ATM VISA CARD}
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of your past experience, do not hesitate to respond to this email, you will be happy with the way and manner that this transaction will be handled and I double assure you of the successful release of your $14,500,000.00.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you
Sincerely yours,
Ambassador Terence P. McCulley.
United states Ambassador to Nigeria.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:47 pm

RE: APPROVAL PART PAYMENT OF US$25MILLION

Received: from ([197.255.62.110]) by webmail.mehralborz.net with MailEnable WebMail; Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:33:11 +0430
To: undisclosed-recipients
From: "jamesudoka03@yahoo.com" <administrator@mehralborz.ac.ir>

Attn: Beneficiary/Contractor,

RE: APPROVAL PART PAYMENT OF US$25MILLION

After cross-examination of your contract files l discovered that you have mind several payment to some fraudulent individuals who claimed to be in charge of your payment, lt is because of this reason that your fund has not gotten to you.

Be informed that due to fraudulent activities discovered in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), The Federal Government of Nigeria, After an executive meeting with the CBN,Federal Ministry Of Finance and Senate Committee on Finance, has decided to pay all foreign contractors without any delay.

instruction has been given to the Director Foreign Payment Unit Wire Transfer, Bank Of Nigeria(CBN) to settle all contractors whose names appeared in the payment list without delay, Therefore, this message serves as a notice to you.

Mrs.Blessing A.Ibe
Director Foreign Payment,Unit Wire Transfer.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Tel:234-808-179-0409
Email:mrsblessingibe@hotmail.com

Instruction has been given to her, So do contact her as soon as possible,So that l will signed your Telex Electronics Wire Transfer Document for you to credit your contract fund into your nominated bank accountant within 24hours. Meanwhile as soon as you contact the Director do forward your bank information and your new contract information that has been programmed into our computer payment system which is going to reflect by 12Hours GMT today, So that your contract fund will be effect immediately without any delay.

Approval Number:/IPQW/IMF/CBN/FMF/KD1-X/012
Contract Part Sum:US$25Million
Payment Code:CBN/KTT/TFABLE/WQ012

This message serve you as a notice, why you are to contact the Director Foreign Payment Unit Wire Transfer Department(CBN).

Note: that you do not reply through this: administerator@mehralborz.zc.ir, so that your mail can be confirmed.

Awaiting your prompt response as soon as you contact her.

Yours Faithfully.

Mr.James Udoka
Head of Foreign Operation.
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN).
Email:jamesudoka03@yahoo.com

CC: Presidency
Senate President
Ministry of finance
Ministry of justice
Accountant General of the Federation
Central Bank of Nigeria
Director of Currency Operation
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:48 pm

URGENT

Received: from [41.155.66.221] by web113410.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Aug 2012 08:18:25 PDT
Message-ID: <1344611905.49706.YahooMailClassic@web113410.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 08:18:25 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: idnsatml@yahoo.com

Head Office: 77B Liverpool Street London, EC2M 7PY United Kingdom.

FOREIGN EXCHANGE UNIT
CREDIT SECTION FUND MONITORING AND AUTHORISATION DEPARTMENT
RELEASE OF UNPAID FUNDS

ATTN: Beneficiary

This message serves to inform you that the joint agency have finally concluded arrangements towards your lottery payment, Contract, Inheritance, and also for reported SCAMMED VICTIMS which has been on hold here in our bank and our revenue service department for a long period of time due to lack of cooperation and communicating with wrong officials of the bank, in view to this the Ministry of Finance in conjunction with First Commercial Bank London, HSBC Bank London and the United Kingdom Inland Revenue gathered concerning how all delayed winnings/contract and inheritance, funds will be immediately released into designated bank account of the beneficiary in your country without further delay since we're at the beginning of the economical year 2012 which is now due to be released since the said fund belonged to you.

We apologies for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences that this may have caused during our ongoing investigation on the reason for delay, however we have made contact with the Central Bank of Nigeria to handle the Final Release of your fund into your account since you cannot meet up all the charges requested for the release of fund into your account as the beneficiary internationally go through the link to see those that has accepted to use their humble offices to see that this procedure is a success.

The bank of England Director (Mr. Spencer Dale and Dr S. Bernanke from America Federal Reserve Bank New York) also sounded a very serious warning and issued the last instructions/order to the revenue Service Department England to quickly release all funds placed on hold which is either in an escrow account or vaults of any bank respectively to the sole beneficiaries which your name has been listed in our database for compensation. To Claim Your Fund, you are to contact the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria Mr. Tunde Lemo as the Bank does not deal with individuals but banks, you are advice to contact Mr Tunde Lemo on the email address: (drtundelcbn@yahoo.co.uk) with your details make sure you give him all your cooperation to guide you through Obtaining Clearance Certificate and authorization for the clearing and the processing formalities for immediate release of your benefited fund into your designated bank account there in your country.
Provide below the requested details when contacting Mr. Tunde Lemo for official clarity.
FULL NAME:…………….. TEL:.....................................
ADDRESS:…………………….. AMOUNT:........................

Yours Faithfully,

President and CEO

Mr. Nelson S. Bean
Manager Foreign Remittance Department
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Fund Treansfer Information

Received: from [82.128.83.174] by web192806.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Aug 2012 23:46:52 SGT
Message-ID: <1344613612.15176.YahooMailClassic@web192806.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 23:46:52 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: lioydstsbbank.newyork@ymail.com

Lloyds Tsb Bank
1095 Avenue Of The Americas, #35,
New York, NY 10036

Attn: Beneficiary,

Payment Reference No.35467721 transfer amount of US$14.5 Million United States Dollars Only.

We write to inform you that we have been finding it difficult to reach you on phone for reconfirmation of your bank details as we have been mandated by the Central Bank of Nigeria to remit directly your entire sum into your Bank account. But we have been finding it difficult to have direct telephone and fax contact with you and your account manager. Hence we decided to try this avenue of email that perhaps we might reach you.

Now your new Payment Reference No.35467721, Allocation No: 67487632 Password No: 33988331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No:-111411433; Secret Code No: XXTN04413. Having received these vital payment information numbers, therefore you are now qualified to receive your funds within 24hrs.

I hereby advise you confirm your bank details. Further more, it is pertinent you make payment of $199 for Payment Transaction Kitlink (PTK) to prompt immediate transfer once you confirm to this bank the above listed banking deals are accurate.

Do have the required fee send with the following information by western union money transfer:

Name: Hans Christian Wehrfritz
Address: 860 Douglas Street VICTORIA; B.C.;
V8W 2B9; Canada
Amount: $199.00.

Note that this message is urgent and should be treated on dispatch because of the valid date on the transfer instruction.

Sincerely,
Richard Wickerson
Lloyds Tsb Bank
1095 Avenue Of The Americas, #35,
New York, NY 10036.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.